New angle for Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
According to F4WOnline.com, last night's angle with Triple H to end Raw was reportedly the beginning of a concussion angle for HHH.

According to the report, Triple H will be kept off TV for awhile, and when he returns, it is likely that the McMahon family, Stephanie and Vince, will return to TV to urge Triple H never to wrestle again due to the concussion.

It'll be good to have Steph back on TV, even if it'll be for a week trying to convince Triple H not to wrestle again due to concussion. Plus, i'm kinda getting bored with seeing Triple H on TV lately.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The angle definitely has potential. I'm definitely eager to see how it plays out.

Sounds like a Wrestlemania season story line if true, which might mean we'll have to wait a long time to see anything come from it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'll give it a chance before writing it off, but I really didn't like how it came off on TV last night.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Not sure about this, if he's winding down his in ring career he should of put over Brock at Mania while the career stip was in play.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This would have did wonders for Curt if he was the reason Triple H was urged not to wrestle again. Similar to how HHH for a while there in the 2000's benefited from being the guy to retire Foley while beating him at his own game.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm sorry but what does HHH have to gain from coming back from a "concussion" if they play it like that?

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
As big a fan as I am of Triple H I just don't see the point of this angle. He's been teasing retirement for a long time now, whether its through a storyline or simply by just not wrestling as much as he used to. What is it about this storyline that's meant to make us believe he'll retire this time?

AF.

Reaction score
Uh wouldn't it be cool if HHH came back (with kayfabe concussion), his family came out and tried to stop him fighting Bork. As Bork is about to get HHH a babyface comes out and saves the day. Starts a feud with Bork and builds a babyface in the process.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So lemme get this straight. The guy who is the supposed COO is too stupid to put business first and risk brain injuries that could potentially have him end his life after 45? Yeah, great storyline. Hope they tell their stockholders that the guy running the ship isn't actually a potential Benoit.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that this stipulation would have worked a lot better if HHH was actually a full time wrestler because then it would make it seem like a hard decision to make. Logically this should be an easy decision, even in the storyline he has a high profile job backstage so he doesn't need to wrestle anymore. Plus he has taken large breaks from the ring before without any issue.

This storyline would have worked better if it was Cena. Make him actually seem vulnerable and beatable. Still I will see how they book it in the coming weeks.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Chris Nowinski didn't do all that research and campaigning to get brain awareness increased in the business for Triple H to mock a concussion while the World Heavyweight Champion is sidelined with a real concussion. Unbelievable.