Nevaeh Thomson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Does IWF Rule Your Life With an Iron Fist?

Well? Answer the Question!

Is this forum running your life? How long approximately do you spend each day on the forum? What else COULD you be doing if you weren't on IWF?

Are you a slave to the fist?

Slash

Reaction score
No it doesn't about 1-1 1/2 hours spread throughout the day at most not on as much as i used to.

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Oh yes IWF has me in the Crippler Crossface and I dont wanna tap. I suppose if I didnt spend alot of my time in this forum I could be a far more productive member of society but I figure whats the fun in that. If you ask me the society is over-rated. So i'll just keep my pasty face glued to the screen, my dorito stained fingers on the keyboard and my not so well toned ass in the chair, and let others live life for me. The forum is where its at lol.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I try and stay on the forums all day at work which is approx 8 hours and when I get home I'm back on it untill I go to sleep which is 6hours. What could I be doing if I wasnt on IWF... well lets see... working could be one thing lol, at home I could be playing my ps3 but I lost the game I wanna play so I camp.

Reaction score
uh i spend about .shh i dont know like an hour or so when ever i have time ill check back incase somthing interesting happens but if i didnt find out about this AGAIN i would problay be a........Football playing king in space with a mustache!!!! -Sponge Bob HEHE

the dark knight

my laptop is on 24/7 downloading . and i finished nearly every damn ps2 and pc game i played . so as long as i'm using browsin i'm here and on other forums :)

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I use to be on here all the time and then realised... "wow I have a life" and then was only here 1-3hrs max a day (depending on what was goin on)..

the dark knight

oh i 4got to say what do i do if am not here . on weekends i go out . duh!
regular days just tv(everything), gaming, eating and sleeping :)

phantomgerald

i do have a life, but i come here everyday morning and night

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm on here a shit ton as I'm sure you all know.

The beauty part of all that is 9 times out of 10 I'm at work during that time so I'm gettin paid to surf iwf.

Which is beautiful.

But yeah, I dunno how much time I would actually spend on here if I wasn't accessing it at work.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I am on quite a bit but when i am on here i get some work done as well for college.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Realistically when my computer is on usually the forum is on as well, but im not always sitting at the computer. So when I wake up and turn the comp on I check to see whats goin on, and then throughout the day as. Couldnt have a girl if I didnt have a life so I actually stumbled upon a life a couple of years ago, who knew.