NetherRealm Studios (MK & Injustice) Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
a33375dd210d0767115c43e70786e07f._.png

NetherRealm Studios. The best god damn company in the world.

I pretty much made this thread because of Mortal Kombat X and I'm pretty sure there are people that love Mortal Kombat on this forum. I was pretty much raised on it so yeah. You can also use this thread to speak about past Mortal Kombat games and also Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Announcement Trailer

Mortal Kombat X E3 Gameplay Trailer

Jwab's Video about the Mortal Kombat X rumors

The Rumors I am Speaking Of: Give your opinion below!
  • Liu Kang DOES have a character design for Mortal Kombat X. Not implemented into the game as of yet
  • Kotal Kahn has no relation to Shao Kahn
  • Mortal Kombat X demo will be coming out for the fans like they did with Mortal Kombat 9.
  • Tanya is believed to be in the game. An X-Ray that was tested resembled her Mortal Kombat 4 fatality of her twisting the neck with her thighs.
  • Planned to have 14 brand new characters, 8 returning from MK9 & then roughly 8 from MK4 on. Planning on a roster of 30. (Not including Sony Exclusives & DLC)
  • The storyline does go 25 years forward but a large, nice portion is devoted to the MK4 storyline aka SHINNOK'S INVASION (right after MK9)
  • Kotal Kahn has something to do with Shinnok. This person didn't fully understand.
  • No Sheeva.
  • Gameplay is like MK9 but a little tighter & easier to use. D'Vorah was more difficult to play than the others.
  • Scorpion is used as the "tester" for all character moves.
  • There's a reptile-like man creature. They weren't sure if it was Reptile or Chameleon or a new character. Was on computer screen getting worked on.
  • Mileena is this person's favorite character. They saw nothing in the studio that gave them hope. They also didn't see anything for Kitana.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
That E3 footage.. damn... can't wait to play this one. The fatalities looked great.. I liked the giant dude with the little person, that seems pretty cool. I hope they brought enough of the old characters back to keep a nostalgic feel to the game and it's not just a whole new game with a couple old characters thrown in to make it able to be called MK.

My favorite MK game of all time is MK Trilogy on the PS1... used to love playing the hell out of that game.