• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Netflix

HeatherSays

Champion
Seabs said:
What kind of stuff do you like?

Some of my fav shows are How I met your mother, Psych, Sherlock, House, Resuce me, Office (American version), Law and Order SVU, Arrested Development, Blackadder, Archer, The IT Crowd. I also enjoy anime. :)

Crayo

The Boss
omg yeah. Seabs we'd have such a bossing time if we met. Just staying inside posting on a wrestling forum watching IT Crowd and Inbetweeners. God what party animals we are :boss:

Crayo

The Boss
My gf doesn't like it. She doesn't get the joke. She even asked me "Why does he answer the phone with "have you tried turning it off and on again" when it could be a completely different error?". I replied with "The ginger woman is hot right?". Jesus she's so hot.

HeatherSays

Champion
Crayo said:
My gf doesn't like it. She doesn't get the joke. She even asked me "Why does he answer the phone with "have you tried turning it off and on again" when it could be a completely different error?". I replied with "The ginger woman is hot right?". Jesus she's so hot.

On dear god. XD She must be Blue no offense. That show is so funny. I love the episode where they give her the internet.... :haha:

I don't find her that attractive tbh.

HeatherSays

Champion
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Breaking Bad.

Somehow I knew you'd say that. XD I don't like to watch shows that are currently popular because everyone likes them and talks about them and it annoys me. XD