Nelson Mandela has died

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This says it all really

8a111575f6e00eb9b7538da1c77b8efa._.jpg

a4eebf4903ef118e029306fb58943c39._.jpg

Reactions: catlady

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Might aughta edit the title.

RIP Nelson

Reactions: Jonathan

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
My local news interrupted just about every channel with this around 5-10 minutes ago, may he R.I.P.

Reactions: Jonathan

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There is no doubt he did a lot of good but didn't he help plan over a 100 bombings which injured multiple 100s of people and killed others? One of the few good people is a bit of revisionist history isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe#Bombings it's wiki but you can find more info easily if you wish.
You were supposed to post this under your other UID, Stopspot.

Haha funny how most people forget all the shit he did. No one is all good or evil.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
There is no doubt he did a lot of good but didn't he help plan over a 100 bombings which injured multiple 100s of people and killed others? One of the few good people is a bit of revisionist history isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe#Bombings it's wiki but you can find more info easily if you wish.
I see where you're coming from. But you don't know where I stand on certain issues and whatnot. Who may be evil to one, may be good in the eyes of others bro

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You were supposed to post this under your other UID, Stopspot.

Haha funny how most people forget all the shit he did. No one is all good or evil.
He would have been more eloquent I'm sure. Yeah it's a shame people can't judge the man's action equally but I guess history has a habit of suiting the victors, I don't wish to condone him or anything as I respect a lot of movements he helped provoke but I struggle to see him as this saint others do.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He would have been more eloquent I'm sure. Yeah it's a shame people can't judge the man's action equally but I guess history has a habit of suiting the victors, I don't wish to condone him or anything as I respect a lot of movements he helped provoke but I struggle to see him as this saint others do.
agreed 100%.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from. But you don't know where I stand on certain issues and whatnot. Who may be evil to one, may be good in the eyes of others bro
Killing multiple people and injuring countless others can be good? It sparked a revolution so I'm assuming you're thinking short term loss for long term gain? Feel free to correct me, I'm always interested in hearing another view point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
dude is a fraud and a terrorist IMO. RIP I guess. lol

Reactions: seabs

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
R.I.P. No other comment.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
His heart was in the right place. He did great things for equality.