Need some Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey everyone, some of you may have seen my "return thread" and noticed that when I lost interest in wrestling, I stupidly deleted all my matches from my computer (probably around 200 in all). Well, now I think, now that I'm back into wrestling, that I want to buy DVDs exclusively. I need some suggestions as to what the best shows to start with from Chikara, IWA Mid South, and CZW are. Note: I'm not new to any of these promotions, I'm merely new to the concept of buying entire shows from them, which is what I need suggestions for. So, what are the best full shows to start with from these promotions?

I know most shows on DVD from Smart Mark Video (I just made an account there), are about 20 bucks. I'll probably be able to swing that kind of cash around when I get my summer job in a few weeks. For now though, I'd just like some help on exactly what to get. Thanks.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Chikara Best of 2007 is amazing, that's a good one.
The Trios Tournament from Chikara is out too, not sure if you want all 3 nights.

CZW Best of 2007 is out too.
9 F'n Years is a Good Show From CZW is also good, watched that on Friday.

A Rotten Farewell from IWA-MS looks pretty good.

You can't go wrong with PWG, they're on highspots.com. I prefer them more than CZW and IWA-MS.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

IWA-MS Ted Petty Invitational 2007. Stacked from top to bottom.
Actually makes you forget the outcome of the matches is predetermined and you lose yourself in the action.

Rell

Reaction score
Chikara King Of Trios (All Three Nights)

Chikara Two Eyebrows are better than one

Chikara Stephen Colbert > Bill O'Reilly

CZW Choosing Sides

and Lights, Camera, CZW

I've seen all these shows recently, and I liked them all. Stay away from Chikara Chapter 11 though. Lince Dorado spazzed out :crazy:, and it ruined the show

Reaction score
Thanks guys, will check them out. I ordered some cheapies that interested me from Highspots, 4 of them, so that'll keep me good until I get my job in a few weeks. Thanks again.

Reaction score
What did you get?

A pair of NWA Florida shows (5 bucks apiece), a JAPW show (5 bucks also), and an MLW show that was only a buck. I won't get my hopes up but the cards looked decent enough to warrant me buying them, especially at such cheap prices. I figure there will be some good matches spread out. Besides, it was really all I could afford without a job (which I will have soon).