• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Need a Poster

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
That's sexy af. :trips8

Can you make a small tweak to the main logo to make it slightly smaller and put this under it:

LIVE FROM COCA-COLA ROXY, ATLANTA, GEORGIA
SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2021​

and then the main logo and venue logo you have there also a little bit smaller with this under those at the very bottom in small print:

All AMA Wrestling programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, and logos
are the exclusive property of AMA Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their
respective owners. © 2021 AMA Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
WWW.AMAWRESTLING.COM

If it's not too much trouble?

I still have it open, give me a little bit.

Marty McFourth

@The Great One I took a few liberties with the logos and placements, just because it looked cleaner IMO. If you want anything else changing, just let me know.

1YO6nir.png

Petty

If You Smell....
maybe we can use both. I think if there is a way someone should make it where more people on the roster are featured in some kind of way. Of course, the focus being whoever the focus is.

Marty McFourth

maybe we can use both. I think if there is a way someone should make it where more people on the roster are featured in some kind of way. Of course, the focus being whoever the focus is.

For a future AMA show I'd be down to do a WWE style poster with many wrestlers featured. It would allow me to get a bit more creative :cudi