NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Shawn looks at HHH with a smile on his face.

Shawn: Hunter, let me think about it.

CT Styles

Shawn looks at Vince.

Shawn: Hunter, thats sold me. DX is back!

Evil Austin

Delete what ? *Looks around, doesn't find anything ?* *Shrugs shoulders* I think DXD had double posted ? :) :)

wwerko619

Reaction score
thunder-1.gif

Card for NCW Thunder 4/10/08:

1. A.J Styles .vs. Gregory Helms .vs. Ric Flair .vs. Chris Jericho ( NCW IC Title )

2. DX .vs. Chris Masters & Tomko ( NCW Tag Team Championship )

3. Undertaker .vs. Randy Orton .vs. Jeff Hardy .vs. Booker T ( NCW Thunder Championship )

4. Samoa Joe .vs. Kurt Angle .vs. Batista ( NCW Championship )

Evil Austin

HHH: Oh Yea, This will be the first time DX have held the world tag team titles, And I and HBK can gurrantee that it won't be the last... Wait I actually can correct that I did make a mistake It will be the only time we will hold the World Tag Team titles because we will never loose them to have them again. Tonko, Masters Your going to find out what its like to get hit with some of a little Sweet Chin Music and a thunderous PEDIGREE!

CT Styles

Shawn looks at Chris Masters and Tomko across the hall and performs the 'DX Crotch Chop' numerous times and then yells 'Suck It!'

Shawn: Hunter, it will be an honor to step into the ring as DX again. The two greatest in the greatest faction of all time. Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls D-Generation X, has arrived. We will dominate and most of all, we will humiliate!

Evil Austin

HHH: Tomko, Masters we got to words for ya... Actually I got one picture for ya!

dx.jpg

wwerko619

Reaction score
* Vince walks up to DX *

Vince: Damn DX reunite, I dont want this happening again! infact never! DX is horrible! You guys pull any DX moves or crap on me, your BOSS or anyone else, I will order you to my office, and FIRE you both!!!!! got that Shawn and Triple H?

Evil Austin

HHH: HAHAHAHAHAHA *Points and laughs* You don't scare us, I mean we shoved your old crippled ass up the Big shows ass, How was his Lunch like ? I heard he had McDonald's ? Am I correct ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Triple H, watch it! You know what happened last time this happened, with me making you bleed like a bitch, with son Shane, and a steel chair! Dont make me go back to that stage with you damn DX guys!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe is sitting in the locker room with the towel over his neck. He looks up and stares into the camera.)

Samoa Joe: "All I ever see is people walking around shouting their mouths off at how great they are and how they are going to become the best in the business. Well you know what. I am sick of talk. I am here for action. I made my name in NCW by becoming the first ever Thunder Champion. By going undefeated! Beat the likes of Khali, Jack Evans, and even retaining my Thunder Championship in a 6 man battle royal. You see I prove what I mean in the ring. And now I have the opportunity to become the NCW Heavyweight Champion. Kurt Angle, Batista you guys better realize that I will not hesitate to end either one of your careers to get what I want. To get what I deserve and that is the Heavyweight title. And you better believe that Joe is going to kill you...It's real...It's DAMN real!"

(Camera fades to black.)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Master: Damn! You just forgot me Fatty Joe! You know that I will be the future of NCW! The Masterpiece Chris Masters!

The Mac

Reaction score
Helms Well here I am, the Real Deal on NCW. I have to face The Phenomenal AJ Styles, my ass he's Phenomenal. I have to face Chris Jericho, he tried to Save_Us but it didnt work. And then I have Ric Flair, the washed up pensioner trying to make a name for himself again. There is only one man who has the quality class and gold standard to walk away as Intercontinental Champion....'THA REEEEEEEEL DEEEEEEEL', Gregory HELMS!