NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: Your right Edge. Nothing will stand in our way of becoming NCW World Tag Team Champions.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Batista The Rock has 2 words for you. Shut up!

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: This week I take on Chris Jericho in the first round of the King of the Ring and Chris you like to talk a lot but let's see how much you like to talk after I have the Anaconda Vise wrapped around your throat. And whoever my opponent is at Cyberslam I will beat them the same way I'll beat Chris Jericho at Thunder.

CT Styles

Jericho: Yeah, whatever Punk, you can say what you want. But there will be a submission in that match not the Anaconda Vice, but the Walls of Jericho and you will tap out instantly! Because you can't take pain, your weak!

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Its not often you see me talk here but i got something to get off my chest. HUlk Hogan your going to REST IN PEACE ON CYBER SUNDAY and JEFF HARDY AND ANYONE IN MY WAY AT KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT YOUR ALL GOING TO REST IN PEACE!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: wow for a bunch of guys who arent champions you sure do a lot of talking. but rated rko! dx! at cyber sunday me and the masterpiece will retain our tag team titles. and if you disagree well why dont you just try to stop us

TRI

Reaction score
JBL: What kind of crap is this! Why the hell isn't the wrestling gawd on any sort of wrestling card. Put me on the damn card so I can become the new NCW Champion!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OOC: lol.. it's been awhile since I stayed here and wow! we are finally the tag champs!

Chris Masters: Yeah! Tomko is right! we are giving you some asswhipping and we are going to retain the titles!

ooc: well at the only team that was made in this thread, wwerko619 was going to give them to us eventually

wwerko619

Reaction score
Its true!

Vince has decided to bring a Diva's Division to NCW! Some of the divas were kicked out from WWE for having inmateur acts, but NCW accepted some of the divas. Some of the divas include:

Trish Stratus
Lita
Stacy Keibler
Jillian Hall
Michelle McCool
Brooke

and a few others.

tomko: batista, nobody cares about your sex slave

wwerko619

Reaction score
oh, I forgot to put all of them....opps, so here is the Diva list.

Trish Stratus
Lita
Stacy Keibler
Jillian Hall
Michelle McCool
Brooke
Candice Michelle
Mickie James
Melina
Layla
Eve
Torrie Wilson
Ashley

wwerko619

Reaction score
CYBERSUNDAY.gif

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

wwerko619

Reaction score
Small Preview for Thunder:

Valentine's KOTR poll: Instead of CM Punk and Y2J going 1-on-1, There will be 2 valentines cards gaven to them by a diva ( Maria ). When Punk opens his card or Y2J, then it will show on the Valentines card that they automaticly advance to Round 2. And even the better part, there will be more than 2 men in this, it will be Joe Tomko, Masters and Lashley! whoever gets the right 3 cards, then they will automaticly advance to Round 2! So tomorrow night will be a Heart Pounding event.

( Jeff Hardy and Undertaker have been added to this event )