NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Do you know what, I have no clue rofl, but its his idea not mine. Il inform him to put it in the Sports section....after all it is a sport. Time for me to go now, bye guys, talk to you guys next month!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey guy's im back now. I thought I was going to be taking an airplane to North Carolina, but stuff flipped around whitch is a good thing. Il still here and NCW is back up and running. So start your trash talking, and il be posting the results from last weeks show. Sorry for this crap.

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: And here I am again. That NCW Title is mine and now I am back and I will get that title back.

wwerko619

Reaction score
So here is what happened on NCW Thunder, it was amazing, but I wasnt here so il post recap. And next week will be good..since there is a PPV:)

Batista took the NCW Championship, ending it with The Rock and Kurt Angle left in the ring, but Batista took the advantage, and eliminated Rock and Angle, making at Cyber Sunday your choice "Who do you want Batista to face at Cyber Sunday, Angle,Rock or Jericho!

Paul Heyman announced that at Cyber Sunday, he will have Team ECW .vs. Team NCW, however, Shelton Benjamin, MVP and Great Khali joined Team ECW. Samoa Joe, Bobby Lashley and Sting joined Team NCW. They will square off at Cyber Sunday in a 3-on-3 No Holds Barred match, and whoever wins renames NCW.....If Team NCW loses.....NCW becomes ECW.

Tomko and Chris Master's were rewarded the Tag Team championship of NCW...but a stunning appearance made Randy Orton and Edge coming in with Rated RKO. But! then 2 other men came in with a familiar theme....DX! HBK and HHH interupted the arena, making at Cyber Sunday, your choice to vote, on who faces Masters and Tomko for the titles. Will it be DX or Rated RKO?

Undertaker announced something that nobody expected to hear, that he wanted to have his match at Cyber Sunday, and Shane McMahon gave him just that. Undertaker will face Hogan to END the rival of the legends in a match that the fans get to choose, and that is a Last Ride match, Casket match, or a Career Threatning match.

CM Punk defended his title on Thunder, but Booker T and Styles both want their shot at the Hardcore Title....but someone else wanted it aswell. Santino Marella! Santino came into the arena, making sure that he will win...and Santino won something he never thought he would win....Maria!

Cena came into the arena with an unexpected cheer....but he found himself at the hands of Jeff Hardy. Belive it or not, Hardy crushed Cena on Thunder, making Cena's ego a bit smaller. Cena and Hardy will go 1-on-1 at Cyber Sunday for a #1 Contender shot at any title they want...who will win?

Shane eliminated 2 superstars from the list of suspects that hit Mr.McMahon...and the 2 lucky superstars who can now take a deep breathe are Randy Orton and Tomko. Those 2 men were found innocient of Vince McMahon's mobile runover, and there are only 6 suspects left:

1. Paul Heyman
2. Kurt Angle
3. The Rock
4. Chris Jericho
5. Samoa Joe
6. Edge

It was Kurt Angle .vs. Edge for the KOTR round 1, and Kurt Angle overcame the odds, and won the match! Angle will now advance into Round 2, facing Christian Cage.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Yea, il put the polls right now so here is the voting polls:

Batista .vs. ????????? ( NCW Championship )

Y2J or Kurt Angle or The Rock?

---------------------------------

Undertaker .vs. Hulk Hogan ( End of the Rival )

Casket match or Last Ride or Career Threatning

----------------------------------

CM Punk .vs. ?????????? ( NCW Hardcore Championship )

Santino Marella or A.J Styles or Booker T

---------------------------------

Tomko and Chris Masters .vs. ??????????? ( NCW Tag Team Titles )

DX or Rated RKO?
------------------------------------

SEND ALL VOTES TO ME VIA PM...OR THEY WONT COUNT!

wwerko619

Reaction score
rofl, im not being mean or anything but you must be blind as a bat, cause in big green writing, it says tell me them over PM...but thats ok, il let you only tell it to the forum to see:)

wwerko619

Reaction score
Card for Thunder 2/14/08:

1. Booker T .vs. A.J Styles .vs. Santino Marella

2. Original Thunder 6-Man Battle Royal ( Cena,Lashley,HHH,Samoa Joe,Benjamin,Hogan )

3. Y2J .vs. Punk ( KOTR Round 1 )

4. Undertaker .vs. ??????????

5. Kurt Angle .vs. The Rock .vs. Y2J ( Special Ref: Batista )

Extra's:

The Cutting Edge: Featuring DX and Tomko and Chris Masters and Rated RKO

The suspect list gets cut down to 4 Superstars.

Paul Heyman and Shane McMahon have a Arm Wrestling contest!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCW Cyber Sunday Card:

1. CM Punk .vs. ????????? ( NCW Hardcore Championship )

Will it be Booker T or A.J Styles or Santino Marella?

2. John Cena .vs. Jeff Hardy ( #1 Contender spot for any title they want )

3. Team ECW .vs. Team NCW ( If Team NCW loses, NCW becomes ECW )
( Team ECW: MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Great Khali Manager: Paul Heyman Team NCW: Samoa Joe, Bobby Lashley, Sting Manager: Shane McMahon )

4. Tomko and Chris Masters .vs. ???????????? ( NCW Tag Team Championship )

Will it be DX or Rated RKO?

5. Undertaker .vs. Hulk Hogan ( End of the rival )

Will it be a Casket or a Last Ride or a Career Threatning match?

6. Batista .vs. ??????????? ( NCW Championship )

Will it be Kurt Angle or The Rock or Y2J?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho, The Rock says this. Your monkey asses better come down to this ring so The Rock and lay the Smackdown on your candy asses! And when The Rock is down with you to, he is going to turn to Batista, take off his shoe, shine it up real nice. Turn that son bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Randy Orton, we will get the titles at Cyber Sunday, and prove we are true champions! Rated RKO will be the new NCW Tag Team champions, not those useless bastards, Tomko and Chris Masters, and also DX will not get them either.

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Rock, you talk a big game but can't back it up. You said you were going to become champion, however, the belt is finally where it belongs, around my waist, and believe it, there is where it will stay