NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Australia, NSW, Sydney, Astra Dome Arena \

*HIGH FIVE"S ANY PERSON FROM AUSSIE LAND*

TRI

Reaction score
Thunder Week 5: Washington D.C

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, im going to announce all of this stuff that is happening, so first:

Lets welcome Santino Marella and John Cena ( RedMan54 & 7 Nation King ) to NCW.

Second, let me go threw where the Shows will be held:

Thunder Week 5: Washington D.C ( this thursday )
Thunder Week 6: ????????????
Cyber Sunday: Victoria, Australia
Thunder Week 7: ?????????????
Thunder Week 8: ?????????????
Thunder Week 9: ?????????????
KOTR: Miami, Florida ( This one will be a good PPV )
Thunder Week 10: ???????????
Thunder Week 11: ???????????
Thunder Week 12: ???????????
Lockdown: Augusta, Georgia

wwerko619

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS FROM NCW!!!!!

NCW Main Eventer, Kurt Angle has been suspended. He wont return, till he is un-banned from IWF. NCW officials are trying to figure out the situation, but at this time, Kurt will still be at the Battle Royal.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: you know it dont matter if angle shows up or not, because tomko will be victorious!

7 Nation King

Reaction score
Santino:Angle-a you a stupid american gold medal man.Now you have made it-a even easier for Santino to win the battle royal!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey guys, il be gone till Saturday evening, due to an issue at my parents house. Im not going to say nothing further, and untill I come back, I wont be on IWF, so il see you guys on Sat.

wwerko619

Reaction score
* Sorry for the double post *

This is a sad thing, but something has happened in my family, and I will have to be away from IWF for a good month. Now, im willing to let someone run NCW, but I dont feel confortable with the idea, therfor, my cousin will be on for me, running his own BTB, but he is a Monster Jam fan, and he would like to try a Monster Truck E-Fed in this section. He will be using my account till I get back, then il tell him to screw off and get his own. But for now, he will be using my comp, cause I wont even be home to use it. Il have a 4 Hour return show in March, and if the Monster Truck E-Fed runs sucessfully, then I will just run it with him and continue that. But for now, im going to say goodbye, and il tell him that when he posts, to put this symbol in his post ($), so people know that its him and not me. He will be on in about 10 minutes, as he is here with me right now:) He is an ultimate Wrestling fan aswell, and some of you guys might know him, and he has been to 16 WrestleMania's...( lucky bastard ). So in March, I will have a 4 Hour NCW return show, that will BLOW your guy's mind.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
So NCW is gonna be out of commission for a month? Man that sucks oh well, I wish you he best with your personal issues. Hope everything works out for you.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Do you know what, I dont like it either, but I wont even be in Canada for a while, so I will not be on my comp to write shows. Is it ok if my cousin runs his Monster Jam BTB till I get back, or he might keep it.