NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Yea, here is a few more to choose from aswell, but Ron Killings is fine.

Triple H
JBL
Kane
John Morrison
Tommy Dreamer
Finlay
Santino Marella
Abyss
Scott Steiner

TRI

Reaction score
Oh actually I'll take JBL instead of Killings, thanks.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Done, welcome to NCW JBL. Im adding you to my roster list, and you can sell merchandise for money.

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Orton, go and rest in that hospital, because next week, that title is going to be around one waist, my waist

TRI

Reaction score
JBL: Now that the Wrestling God has come to NCW, I demand a place in the King of the Ring Tournament. I John Bradshaw Layfield will prove to each and everyone of you who the one and only Wrestling God in the world is, and that is me J....B....L!

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: No matter who my opponent is for my hardcore title I'll beat them and reatain because theres one thing that i am and thats better than them.

wwerko619

Reaction score
True Story on how NCW came together* History of NCW *

July 2006: wwerko619 creates his first ever Forum, and gets lots of visitors. A username that signed up first was crackmouth16. crackmouth began the first BTB on rko's forum, making it a HOF BTB. Then, crackmouth had invented one of the most best BTB's ever existance in Forum history. wwerko619's forum is growing bigger and bigger, and there are more than 3,000 members. There are over 40 BTB's created, and most of them sucedding.

August 2006: Wwerko619 creates his own BTB, HCW. Making it a top BTB on his site, and grew alot of rep points, and was really popular in the forum, and was nominated for best admin.

September 2006: Wwerko619 has to leave for a month, leaving his buddy, crackmouth16 in charge of the forum, and is admin. Crackmouth16 causes havoc on the forum, and many members are banned for no reason.

October 2006: Wwerko619 comes back to his forum, and finds out that crackmouth16 banned him from the forum, and wwerko619 had no access to the control pannel.

November 2006: The forum is shut down, and wwerko619 and crackmouth16 have the feud of the year on another forum. Crackmouth16 gets banned from another forum, whitch is the one that wwerko619 signed up to aswell. Wwerko619 wins the war, and becomes Mod of the site.

December 2006: Wwerko619 is top dog in the site, and creates HCW again, making it a top noch E-Fed, and the only E-Fed on the site. The admin, James Ubber makes wwerko619 mod of the Be The Booke section.

January 2007: Wwerko619 is banned from the forum, and loses his mod position because of a accidental Advertisment.

February 2007: Wwerko619 finds out about the forum that he was banned from, that was destroyed. Crackmouth16 becomes wwerko619's friend, and the they both laufgh at James Ubber, as the site is dead.

March 2007: Wwerko619 signed up to another forum, and the mod is Daniel Thomas. Daniel and wwrko619 have great convo's and he creates HCW again, and it becomes a Sub-Forum.

April 2007: Wwerko619 runs HCW for a good few months, and then Crackmouth16 signs up to the site, an creates an E-Fed, GWA.

May 2007: GWA .vs. HCW is made, and they go face to face with a Royal Rumble, 15 GWA Superstars, and 15 HCW Superstars, and GWA wins.

June 2007: HCW is shut down, and wwerko619 swears not to remake HCW ever again. GWA becomes top E-Fed.

July 2007: Crackmouth16 is off for 2 months, and he gives the GM position to wwerko619 and wwerko619 runs GWA, and GWA gets higher ratings.

August 2007: Crackmouth16 is still off, and wwerko619 is running GWA well. Wwerko619 has GWA's WrestleMania, and gets more sign ups. GWA is awesome.

September 2007: Wwerko619 then gives Crackmouth16 his job back as GM of GWA, but the mods and admins dont like Crackmouth's work, so Crackmouth16 is banned for a gay E-Fed. Wwerko619 takes over GWA.

October 2007: Crackmouth16 is un-banned, and Crackmouth is back in GWA. GWA starts to fall apart, as wwerko619 gets banned from the forum, and wwerko619 isnt seen since.

November 2007: wwerko619 finds out that Crackmouth16 is dead, and that he was killed. Wwerko619 is saddend, but continues on. Wwerko619 then looks for a new forum to create an E-Fed on.

December 2007: Wwerko619 looks on Google, and searches "Awesome Wrestlig Forums" and sees Impact Wrestling Forums. He apparently already joined the site in November, and he dint realize it. Wwerko619 then decides to create NCW: The Only E-Fed! in the forum, and gets alot of sign ups.

January 2008
: Wwerko619 is nominated for Most Creative BTB ( NCW ) and IWF is his home. Wwerko619 then continues on NCW, and has his first PPV, No Mercy and it is succesfull.

wwerko619

Reaction score
yea, like Daniel ( admin ) informed me, cause Crackmouth was his brother, and he was killed in real life. I looked on the news, and went to CNN.com, and it was true.

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ right I created it here aswell, cause you were my second writer:) good times, and wayyy better than GWA I must say.

This is a list for people who want to sign with NCW who cant figure out who to pick:

Some superstars still avalaible:
John Cena
Triple H
Matt Hardy
Santino Marella
Snitsky
Those are some of the great superstars still to choose from.

wwerko619

Reaction score
News from NCW.com,

Sick and tired of waiting for NCW to come to your hometown? Well now there is a chance! Just state when you want NCW to come to your hometown, and NCW will make arrangments.

Thunder week 5:
Thunder week 6:
Cyber Sunday:
Thunder week 7:
Thunder week 8:
Thunder week 9:
KOTR:
Thunder week 10:
Thunder week 11:
Thunder week 12:
Lockdown: