NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Welcome to NCW IS JERICHO!!!

Jericho will become NCW Champion!!

BM: Battle Royal

WM: -

BP: Case Opening

WP: -

AC: Cool Show, Me Want Title!

wwerko619

Reaction score
What you guys think of this roster board?

MyrosterforNCW.png

^ credit to Weebo

wwerko619

Reaction score
GET THE NEW NCW MAGAZINE AT NCW SHOP! February's issue.

Read on how Randy Orton could surrender his title, Jeff Hardy retaining his title, and get the limited edition Samoa Joe poster!

11111111111111111111111.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Well if Orton does surrender his title then this means then the only true pick would have to be Kurt Angle. This will give me m tenth championship. I mean, who else is more deserving then the Olympic gold medalist. No one! That's who. It's true! IT'S DAMN TRUE!"

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: Angle you don't deserve anything the only person important that you've beat is Shane McMahonand no one's afraid of Shane. I deserve that title shot undefeated in NCW and the Hardcore Champion. I'm the only logical choice to become NCW Champion.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Yes but I have taken down guys like Randy Orton, Chris Masters and Tomko. So I think I am 100% deserving of the damn title."

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: I have sat back and watched you idiots run your mouth and who deserves what. Your lucky I have to once again retain my NCW Thunder Championship against another victim. Otherwise no one deserves an NCW World title shot than me! Undefeated in NCW and still reigning Thunder Champion from the very beginning of this company! Table matches, Blindfold matches, Battle royals, nothing is stopping Samoa Joe from going to the top!"

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: ladies, ladies calm down. the decision is that me and chris will be co-holders of the belt. its just a formality

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: Tomko nobody cares about you two jacked up, steroid injected, no personality at all characters. And in a handicap match I could make both of you tap out.

wwerko619

Reaction score
News about Thunder next week:

NCW GM, Paul Heyman has decided to make next week's Thunder show, a 3 Hour show. Paul Heyman is planning on destroying NCW, and getting an army. However, on Thunder, he has announced that EVERY title in NCW will be on the line, and 2 New titles will be handed out to 2 superstars. Paul Heyman has brought back the Tag Team Championship to NCW, and on the 3-Hour special of Thunder, he will hand them out to the deserving team. All the Champions will have their title on the line. Also, Randy Orton surrendered his title last week, now this week, there is a 10 Man Battle Royal for the NCW Championship...and Paul Heyman promised that there will be a new champion, cause Orton is in the hospital, getting checked up after his Injury. Will we see all the titles change hands?

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Paul Heyman. Don't make me come over there !!! MAKE TAKER THE NEW NCW CHAMPION OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THE DEAD MAN

wwerko619

Reaction score
Card for Thunder 2/07/08:

10 Man Battle Royal for NCW Championship

Samoa Joe .vs. ??????????? ( NCW Thunder Championship )

Jeff Hardy .vs. ???????????? ( NCW IC Championship )

CM Punk .vs. ???????????? ( NCW Hardcore Championship )

Edge .vs. Kurt Angle ( KOTR Round 1 )

Extras:

Tag Team Championship is handed out to team

Paul Heyman announces his team of ECW

2 Superstars are eliminated from the suspect list

Maria Interviews a superstar

TRI

Reaction score
Is there any chance that I could get in this, and be Ron Killings? Thanks.