NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Stop all of you! Rock vs. Batista, what a lame match! Champions vs. Champions match, this sucks! Either your match is on the preview or not, the fans will not like it because they only want to see at Thunder is the Masterpiece, Chris Masters and my partner, Tomko. Now we challenge any newly formed tag teams at the roster to show Coahcman that we are truly deserved to be the very first NCW Tag Team Champions!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Masters? Masters? I'm sorry, I have never heard of you.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: You don't know me because you are too busy playing around with The Rock, Orton, Angle and others! So let me introduce, I am The Masterpiece, Chris Masters! I am the future of this business, I am a potential NCW Champion and Tag Team Champion. Fans love me more than you do!

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: Booker in case you forgot you said you wanted a rematch for my title and I'm open and ready any day any time to give it to you. I'm the Hardcore Champion and a fighting one and I'll take on any punk in this federation but Booker we still have some unfinished business.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Batista, you want to open your mouth and talk trash to the Rock? Well The Rock says this. Your steroidal Ass is going to bow down at me feet. And why? Cause i am going to win this match and show you who really is The Animal of the WWE. Batista, you are right. You are a animal. A cuts little teddy bear animal. I was winning championship back in 1998 and what were you doing? Trying to get laid by your high school sweethart! Where is your high school sweet hart? I'll tell you what happened.

Batista, you were so close. You were getting to 2nd base. You went to pull your pants off, and she looked and screamed. Do you know why she screamed? Because you didn't have any balls. And That is why you aren't NCW Champion right now. The Rock is going to be beat your Candy Ass, and then beat the hell out of Randy Orton and take his title and put it around my waist. I will be crowned the new NCW Champion. IF YA SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
ooc: Yea i know, i just had to say something like that. :)

djprimetime

Reaction score
Booker T: Punk you're right. I still have that rematch. So, if its ok with the powers that be, I propose that after I beat Punk for the Hardcore Championship next week I face Shelton Benjamin in a Hardcore Championship match.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

Former NCW Hardcore Champion, A.J Styles has been suspended from NCW. He will be gone till he is unbanned from IWF.

ooc: Ok, I am on my laptop right now, like you guys know and im not home right now. I cannot write the matches for NCW Thunder, cause I have no time on my hands. Il need someone who is willing to help for THIS WEEK only, this is the only time il need help writing the matches out. Im just busy till saturday, and il be popping by here a few times each day. The only way I would be able to do it, is just write 1 paragraph of the match.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
ooc: I'll do it! Just PM me and tell me the winners and some promos that you want and i will start!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW Welcome backs A.J Styles to NCW.

ooc: its ok Nick 2007, im just going to write a very small paragraph on the match. I am almost done the rest.....a big shocker aswell!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
ooc: Ok, but if you ever need help with a match or something, PM me, cause i am a pretty good match writer!

wwerko619

Reaction score
thunder-1.gif
NCWHD.jpg

Thursday Night Thunder - Fourth Show - 1/31/08 After-Math of No Mercy NCW HD!!!

NCW's Thunder theme song hits ( BOOM! by P.O.D ) crowd cheers

Pyro hits stage, as the lights turn on, and the camera's roll and run to JR and King.

JR: Welcome to the fourth edition of NCW Thunder!
Jerry: A few nights ago, Vince McMahon was struck by a moving car, going over 90mph.
JR: Yet, someone in the lockeroom hit him!
Jerry: Tonight, there will be a new GM!

Shawn Michael's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as HBK makes his way to the ring with a bandage on his head.

HBK: So, at No Mercy, I was forced to not participate in the match with Sting. Now, im not going to take this as easly as I wanted to, but 1 man, who ran ECW a while back came into the arena at the PPV, and knocked the crap out of me and Sting. Now im going to back-up Sting here when I say this, but everyone in that lockeroom, even me and Sting will kick your ass PAUL HEYMAN! He thinks he can take over NCW and turn it into his crappy creation, ECW.....with what army? He has no GM power, he has nothing. And im asking Jonathon Coachman, if I can have my rematch here tonight with Sting. Or atleast can I have it at the next PPV, Cyber Sunday.

Jonathon Coachman's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's as Coachman comes out and stands under the titantron.

Coach: Shawn, listen up, ive already made my decision on who will be the GM. Vince doesnt know, but he will knwo when he comes back. So ladies and gentlmen, welcome the new GM, Paul Heyman!

Paul Heyman's theme hits!! Crowd boo's extremely loud, as Heyman comes out with a crowbar.

HBK: You got to be kidding me! Coach, this man wants to take over NCW! He will turn it onto ECW!

Coach: Shut-Up! you cant prove that, your just jealous.

Heyman: Exactly, hey Coach, can I talk to you backstage for a while.......

Coach: Sure....and Shawn....behave, or il do something about it!

* Heyman and Coach walk away, leaving HBK in the ring, and sooner HBK leaves *

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall!!!

Booker T's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Booker makes his way to the ring.
( djprimetime )

MVP's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers, as MVP makes his way to the ring with pyro.
( ScottT08 )

MATCH 1:
BOOKER T .VS. M.V.P

( djprimetime .vs. ScottT08 )

Bell Rings:

The match was really good, too bad I dint have time to write it, but what happened is MVP was knocked into the crowd, and Booker was there beating down MVP. The ref counting away, and Booker got back up and threw MVP over the barricade. Then MVP got a reverse attack, and threw Booker into the ring, but Booker then dodged it, and hit the Scissor's kick. Booker won this match, and the match was carried on threwout the crowd, and it was on the stage and everything.

Winner: Booker T via pinfall at 13:10

After the match, CM Punk then runs into the ring and whacks Booker across the head with the belt. Booker is bleeding, and Punk smiles at Booker, as he walks out.

JR: That is Booker T's first win belive it or not.
Jerry: Booker had no problem with that match.
JR: He will be sucessfull in NCW, I see it in the future.
Jerry: Well, a few matches were cancelled from tonight, cause tonight, we start the KOTR Tournament!
JR: Oh, my favorite! Who are the first 2 men to be in the first round?
Jerry: Tonight, we will start the first round, and it is Christian Cage .vs. Judas Mesias!

* Shane McMahon is seen backstage with an Invesigator. *

Shane: I cant belive that Coachman gave the GM spot to Paul Heyman.
I.V: Hello Shane, my name is Phillip, the Investigator for your father, Vince.
Shane: Good, your here. Who hit my father?
Phillip: We found the car parked in a Parking Lot, and we analyzed it and found out that it is indeed a NCW Superstar.
Shane: Ok, any other info?
Phillip: I have a list of 8 men who it might be.
Shane: Tell me, il figure it out by then.
Phillip: Ok, here is the list:

1. Paul Heyman
2. Kurt Angle
3. The Rock
4. Tomko
5. Samoa Joe
6. Edge
7. Randy Orton
8. Chris Jericho

Shane: Hmmm, Probaly Kurt Angle! hes a real idiot.
Phillip: We will figure out the results at Cyber Sunday ( crowd cheers ).
Shane: How willl you eliminate it down to 1 person?
Phillip: Each Thunder, we take away 2 people from the list, whoever is left, gets in biiig trouble!
Shane: I see.........

* Camera goes black, as it turns to a commercial *

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's Thunder, as it will be Paul Heymans first night as NCW GM...will he screw everything up?

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW Thunder, 4 days ago, No Mercy made history!
Jerry: Right, it was awesome! But next is Sting .vs. Shawn Michaels, their rematch!
JR: Paul Heyman costed HBK and Sting their match on Sunday, and tonight they will get their chance.

Edge's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loud, as Edge makes his way to the ring with his case.
( wwerko619 )

A countdown appears on the titantron....5...4...3...2...1...0! pyro then hits, as Jericho's theme grows louder with pop. Jericho then comes into the ring with his case, and he smiles at Edge.
( DX Degenerate )

Edge: Ok, lets skip right to the opening of our cases. Im telling you Jericho, im going to get that title shot.

Jericho: Well, lets get the key from the vault, and open these...ive been waiting all this time.

* Ref comes to the ring and has a key. He then unlocks both cases, and stands by their side. *

Edge: Ready to open them?

Jericho: Yes, shut up and lets open the cases.

* Jericho and Edge open the cases, and Jericho smiles *

Edge: Damnit! Jericho, you cheated!!! You Bastard!

Jericho: How? The god dam case was locked! But I guess I get the NCW Title match.

Edge: I dont care, il beat Samoa Joe, and prove that I deserve it more than you Jericho!

Jericho: Well see!!!!

* Jericho walks out, leaving Edge in rampage mode *

JR: Chris Jericho got the NCW Title shot!
Jerry: Suprising, I thought Edge had it.
JR: Well, tonight is the NCW Title match, with Orton and 2 other people!
Jerry: Is it possible that Jericho is in one of those spots?
JR: Well find out, but now its HBK .vs. Sting!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall!!!

HBK's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as HBK makes his way to the ring.
( Ska8teman )

Sting's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers wildly, as Sting makes his way to the ring.
( danman )

MATCH 2:
STING .VS. HBK ( REMATCH FROM NO MERCY )

( danman .vs. Ska8teman )

Bell Rings:

Shawn is on the turnbuckle, and hes is about to hit the Elbow Drop, but Sting dodges it, and kicks HBK in the head. Shawn is on the mat, and Sting picks up Shawn, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Sting then starts pounding on Shawn, and he then gets away, and superkicks Sting out of nowhere! HBK goes for the pin, but fails to win the match. Sting then gets back up and starts swifting fists at Shawn, but Shawn then knees Sting in the face, and then Shawn Superkicks Sting, but Sting crawls out of the ring, when HBK went to go under the ring, Sting smashed him with a brass knuckles, and the ref caught him, making the match a DQ.

Winner: Shawn Michaels via DQ

After the match, HBK gets up, and Sting is in the ring all mad, and HBK then superkicks Sting. Shawn then smiles and walks out of the ring.

JR: OMG! He just DQ'ed himself, and that was a little early dont you think?
Jerry: Yea, thats bull, I call another Rematch!

* Maria is backstage with CM Punk *

Maria: Hello ladies and gentlmen, im here with Hardcore Champion, CM PUNK!
Maria: So Punk, how was it winning the title at the first NCW PPV?
Punk: It felt great, but I felt horrible at the same time, with all that dam blood.
Maria: I see, well Booker T is hating you for stealing his title...what you have to say?
Punk: Stealing "his" title....thats a crock, this is my title, il have it till I retire.
Maria: Wow, thats long.

* Booker T walks in *

Booker: Punk, you took that title from me at No Mercy, and im challenging you for it at Cyber Sunday!
Punk: What makes you think that you deserve it?
Booker: I just beat MVP, there unless your scared to face Booka T?
Punk: What??? scared of you....never, il take you on at Cyber Sunday, if the new GM, Paul allows it.
Booker: That is a great choice, but you will fail come that time.
Punk: Ahhh, screw off blueberry.

* Punk walks away from the camera *

Commercial:
In 3 weeks, NCW Presents: CYBER SUNDAY! the choice is up to you! You decide a superstars fait!

CYBERSUNDAY.gif

JR: Welcome back to Thursday Night Thunder!
Jerry: well, we have 2 more matches tonight, one being the NCW Title match, and the other being the Battle Royal.
JR: I Wonder who will win the battle royal?

Lillian: This match is sheduled for Qualify for the first round in the KOTR Tournament, winner will advance to the second round.

Christian Cage's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as Cage makes his way to the ring.
( Anthony7 )

Judas Mesias's theme hits!! Crowd boo's for a strange reason, and Judas makes his way to the ring.
( JHar888 )

MATCH 3:
CHRISTIAN CAGE .VS. JUDAS MESIAS ( FIRST ROUND IN KOTR TOURNAMENT )

( Anthony7 .vs. JHar888 )

Bell Rings:

Cage and Judas fight for quite the while untill some good action happends, when Judas tries to smash in Cage's head, but fails, and Cage dropkicks the chair into Judas's face. Judas then grabs hold of Cage and smashes his head into the turnbuckle, hurting Cage quite the bit. Judas then climbs the turnbuckle grabbing Cage, but Cage dodges it, and Judas hits his neck on the mat, almost killing Judas. Cage decided to hit the pin, and take the win.

Winner: Christian Cage ( He Advances to the second round )

JR: Christian Cage is in the second round of the tournament!
Jerry: Awesome, he deserves to be in the KOTR Tourni.
JR: Well up next, its the 6-man Battle Royal!
Jerry: Wonder who will win?

* The Rock and Batista are seen backstage, with Paul Heyman *

Paul: Im sorry that I cancelled your match, but something has come up.
Rock: What is it? You cant just cancel The Rock's match like that...unless its for a good dam reason.
Paul: Infact it is, next week, you and The Rock will be in an NCW Title match.
Batista: Ok, but why next week?
Paul: You see, at No Mercy, Randy Orton was injured, he cant keep the title, so hes surrendering it tonight.
Batista: Here is my chance to get the NCW Championship.
Rock: Your chance? Not some steroid monkey ass like you?
Batista: Oh ya? I guarandamtee, that il win next week.
Rock: Start counting your pills buddy, cause it aint going to happen!

* The Rock walks away, leaving the camera *

Commercial:
Get NCW's historical PPV, No Mercy! At the NCW Shop today on HD and DVD!

no-mercy3.gif

JR: Well, a match has been cancelled, the NCW Title match...but next week theres a 10 Man Battle Royal!
Jerry: Next week we will see a new NCW Champion...who will it be?
JR: O wait, here is the last match!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for throwout, and its for a spot in next weeks 10 Man Battle Royal!

Bobby Lashley's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers crazy, as Lashley makes his way to the ring.
( hbkfan! )

Jack Evan's theme hits!! Crowd goes wild, as Jack comes to the ring!!
( xtremehighflyer )

A countdown appears on the titantron....5...4...3...2...1...0! pyro then hits, as Jericho's theme grows louder with pop. Jericho then comes into the ring with his case, and looks at everyone in the ring.
( DX Degenerate )

Undertaker's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers like crazy, as Taker comes to the ring with creepy music.
( DX 3:16 )

Hulk Hogan's theme hits!!! Crowd goes crazy, as Hogan makes his way to the ring with loud pop.
( Nancy Di Loreto )

Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! The crowd is suprised, as Kurt makes his way to the ring.
( Weebo )

MATCH 4:
6-MAN BATTLE ROYAL ( Whoever wins, gets a spot in next week's NCW Title match 10 Man Battle Royal.

Bell Rings:

This match wasnt long at all, infact one of the shortest in NCW history. Taker puched out a few guys like Evans and Hogan, but Kurt was concetrating on Lashley for a weird reason. Chris Jericho runs at Jack Evans and clothslines him, and Jack goes from out of the ring, and Jack is eliminated. Kurt then starts getting freaked out or something, and he eliminates Hulk Hogan. Samoa Joe then comes out, and is going towards Taker, but Khali stops him, and punches him. Khali and Joe have a brutal fight outside of the ring, as Taker is distracted, and eliminated by Jericho. Jericho then laufghs, as Lashley comes running, and throws out Jericho. Lashley thinks hes all cool, but then out of nowhere, Kurt Angle comes and flips Jericho, but Jericho landed at the same time. Whitch means that they both will go to the Battle Royal.

Winner: Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle ( both were eliminated at same time, so both go to Battle Royal )

JR: Wow! that was a suprise!
Jerry: Were going to see these 2 men, along with Batista and The Rock next week live!
JR: I Cant wait to see who will be new champion.
Jerry: Well up next is Randy Orton surrendering his title.

* Orton is seen backstage with crutches, and is walking to the arena, as a commercial cuts it *

Commercial:
Dont miss H.E.W next week LIVE!
0221c007.jpg

JR: Welcome back to Thunder, next is our champion Randy Orton surrendering the NCW Championship.
Jerry: Just sad that he was injured....
JR: Defently.

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly for Orton, as he comes to the ring with the title *
( mrcmrc )

Orton: As you all know, a few nights ago, I was injured at No Mercy. Just before Vince McMahon was run down, I recived a call from him. Stating that if I was seriously injured, I had to surrender my title. Tonight im here to lay it out, and im warning whoever gets it next week, cause I will get my title back! When I come back in a few weeks, il be NCW Champion again before Lockdown! Possibly before King Of The Ring in the beginning of March.

* Orton looks at the championship stand, where he will put his title *

Orton: And I will be NCW Champion again!!!!

* Orton then kisses his title, and puts it on the case, and takes off his name plate *

* Orton the begins to walk out, as Batista's theme hits!! *

Batista: Hey Orton, I see you have surrendered your dream? Well not to worry, il take care of it for ya next week, when my name plate is bolted onto the dam title! Il defeat The Rock, Chris Jericho, and Kurt Angle...and any other who is in it. Orton, enjoy watching me become NCW Champion!

* Orton stands beside Batista, as he walks out *

* The camera is then pointed to the title, where the show goes off air *

[ Sorry guys, I am not at my home comp, so I couldnt write out the matches for tonight....next week il be more organized. Again, Sorry! ]

Nick_2007

Reaction score
ooc: NCW Title match next week. Batista and The Rock. YES!! here is a review

Best Match-I thought it was Booker T vs MVP

Worst Match-I don't think there was one

Best promo-Obviously The Rock and Batista

Worst Promo-Don't think there was one

ooc: Man, i hope The Rock didn't run down Vince lol.