• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NCW: The Only E-Fed!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Yeah! That would be alright, but let me remind you Tomko, we are going to work on Orton and if he's already beaten up. We will decide who will pin or submit him by rock, paper, scissors, is it a deal?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Coach: Hey guys, im still deciding with Vince if it was ok to change it to a Fatal 4 Way, whitch would be better. Now, to answer the question that Masters brought up a few posts back. Tag Titles cant be done yet, cause there is only 1 Tag Team......Tomko and Chris Masters. Vince however makes those decisions. He wont be back for a while, but we will just wait to see who ran down Vince. It will probaly be a Fatal 4 Way.

ooc: I actually had it planned to be a Fatal 4 Way the whole time.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Batista, you will learn at Thunder, why i am called the Brahma Bull. You will learn in front of the millions and millions of the Rock's fans that i am The Great One. But Batista, there is still time for you to step down. Step aside. Safe yourself from harm. Get out of this #1 contenders match. Go home to your wife and kids. Hide in your bedroom under the bed. Because The Rick is not only going to win the match and go to Thunder next week and whip Randy Orton's ass and be the next NCW Champion. No no no no! You will have your own little pile of blood after this match, cause The Rock is gonna check your candy ass into the Smackdown hotel. IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: today coach why dont you buy the tomko balloons? each has a picture of everyones faveourite superstar, tomko, with tribal patterns around them. hell im not selling them to you, take these to vince as a gift from me!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey everyone, some of you might already know, but im training to become a professional wrestler, and il be away for 5 days. Whitch means Thunder wont be posted till Friday, possibly Saturday. Im really close to acheiving my goal into the ROH, and im looking forward to it. I am a true amateur, and il be heading toward ROH's training phacility around April, May'ish this year. So il be leaving on Wednesday Morning, and im bringing my laptop, so il be able to access online. But problem, I wont be able to post my show, cause it will be on my other comp...and il probaly have no time to post it. Hope this is ok with you guys?

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW Thunder Preview:

Randy Orton has retained his NCW Championship agaist the animal, Batista. But now, Orton will be forced to defend his championship again on Thunder to anyone who is chosen to the match. Orton knows what is about to come, and he is prepared. Will Randy Orton lose his title on Thunder?

Edge and Chris Jericho have gotten 2 cases from their No Mercy ladder match. One holds a NCW Title match, and the other, holds a NCW Thunder Championship match. Who will get the NCW Title match, when they open their cases on Thunder?

Paul Heyman has invaded NCW with his crowbar, and his poison from ECW. Heyman smashed out HBK and Sting right before their match, and the match was cancelled. HBK and Sting will have their rematch on Thunder, hoping Heyman will screw off. What will happen with Paul Heyman, now that Vince McMahon is gone?

At the end of No Mercy, Vince and Shane were walking back from their party, to the arena to see what Heyman was doing, when Vince was struck by a car moving up to 90mph. The driver is claimed to be a NCW Superstar....who would hit their boss? It is said that Kurt Angle and Paul Heyman are the number 2 suspects for this crime. Who hit Vince...we will find out answers on Thunder.

CM Punk won the NCW Hardcore Title in a brutal Hardcore match, beating former champion, A.J Styles and Booker T. Booker however dint take the night so well, when he Scissor kicked Punk. Booker wants a rematch with just him and Punk at Cyber Sunday....will he get his wish?

A new GM will be crowned on Thunder, since Vince is gone. The choice is up to clueless Jonathon Coachman, who knows nothing about Paul Heyman, or any superstar in the NCW Lockeroom. Who will Coachman give the crown to?

Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe both retained their titles at No Mercy, but after the show, both got into a backstage argueent. Will Joe take it out the wrong way to Hardy? Will it be Champion .vs. Champion??? we will find out all of this on Thunder!!!!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Batista, our match may not be on that preview, but beware cause The Rock is going to take yo somewhere where you have never gone before.You see The Rock is going to take you to his favorite fast food joint. The Rock is going to into the back and fix you a big juicy burger. Then The Rock is going to go to the back, and get you a big glass of Monkey Piss! IF YA SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Monkey Piss? Is that your best way to intimidate me? See, you can keep your funny phrases, because when the time comes, you will find out what it is to enter the ring with an Animal. And after I beat you, I will go on to win the NCW World Title