NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS FROM NCW:

NCW GM, Vince McMahon was struck by a fast moving car last night. It is said that a Superstar in the lockeroom has hit him, and taken him out for more than 1 month. This superstar will be confirmed, after we go to the scene, and search. Other than that, the license plate was included as this:

NCW 635

On Thunder, a new GM will be hired till possibly Lockdown PPV. NCW Superstars will be questioned about this privately, and will be searched threw their lockers. Police are thinking that Paul Heyman has something to do with the driver, and he possibly knew it was going to happen.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Batista, you steroidal monkey ass has had your shot. Now i made a proposal. Now coach, i need to know. Here was my proposal. The Rock vs Batista. If Batista wins, he gets a shot at the World title. But if The Rock wins, The Rock gets a shot at the World title! But Batista, if this match is made, i know that you have friends that you would have them interfere, so why don't we make this match a steel cage match!

ooc: Come on Coach, im dying to have my first match!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Why should my match with you have a title match in the line? You have done nothing in the NCW. I deserve a rematch, No Holds Barred this Thunder.

Batista walks down the corridor. A crew member walks into him and Batista pushes him to the side. Another passes by and even greets him, Batista shoves him by the face and against the wall.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Oh my God! Vince just struck by a fast car and you two are just arguing about who is a worthy contender for the title! For God's Sake can we please check out VKM first, and I think Steph also needs a guy to hold on.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Coach: it is indeed that Batista and Rock want 1-on-1. And by the order of Mr.McMahon, you guys will have the match. Now, Randy Orton, be prepared for Thunder, cause your title will be on the line.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Yes it will, it will be on the line against me, Kurt Angle."

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: The Rock, finally I will get you in the ring. Bad for you, you will be nothing more than a step in my road to recovering my World Title. Rock, just bring it!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Card for Thunder 1/31/08:

The Rock .vs. Batista ( #1 Contendership for the NCW Title next week --No Holds Barred-- )

Sting .vs. Shawn Michaels ( No Mercy rematch )

Booker T .vs. MVP

Annual 6-Man Battle Royal ( Every Thursday there is a Battle Royal )

Randy Orton .vs. ???????? .vs. ????????? ( NCW Championship )

Extras:

Jericho and Edge open their cases from No Mercy

New GM is announced

A list of 12 Superstars will be sent out, on who hit Mr.McMahon

Interview with a Superstar ( CM Punk )

More!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: i cant wait for my title shot! orton you better be ready to give up that belt!

tomko: ye i know! but vince got ran over so i dont know when we will get them! i miss vince!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Tomko, you will not be in that title match. It will be me, the wrestling machine Kurt Angle."

tomko: its a triple threat angle, so it should be me and whoever else wants to be killed by tomko

tomko: maybe the triple threat will be me, chris and orton. that would be fair!