NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Vince, hear me loud and clear, I want a rematch, I am tired of Orton's bullcrap with knocked out referees, brass knuckles. I want Orton this week in a No Holds Barred Match

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: jericho, how about you put that briefcase on the line against me. you already agreed on a match with me, so put the briefcase on the line you little piece of shit

edgehead09

Reaction score
benjamin: The Royal bitch, of course i will fight you. The Gold Standard has only one thing to you. Aint no Stoppin Me Now

OOC: If u wanna fued then PM me to set up the storyline

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey guys, just to let you know, that Vince McMahon was run down, and he will not be in NCW for a while, so im replacing him with Jonathon Coachman.

ooc: I dint see 1 review.....lmao!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ooc: i didnt review because i wasnt on the card. j/k. ill get to reviewing soon

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Nice to see you are on NCW Coach, now give me Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred Match this edition of Thunder, or deal with the consequences

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: Shane is in hospital with Vince. Shane will be on Thunder...im not counting him out.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Batista why do u think you should get a rematch? You lost at No Mercy and now it is my damn turn to do what you couldn't."

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Why, Orton seems to be followed by controversy time after time when he beats me. He wants to use weapons, I am giving him the chance, No Holds Barred, this Thunder

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Well then you better put me in that match, cause if you don't i will just interfere and take you out till i am the true number 1 contender. I don't want to ever see you as champion again Batista. In the WWE you had a match for the title at pretty much every PPV in 2007 and that is just bullshit. Youren't even that good of a wrestler. Your worse then Mark Henry. It's true! IT'S DAMN TRUE!"

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Coach, I am warning you, In fact, I am warning everyone, you don't want to see an Animal angry

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Why, cause you might shit on someone's lawn?"

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Damn! I just lost to that stinking Battle Royal because that match is not about power and strenght! It's just throwing you opponent over the top rope. Joe your just lucky! I am going to snatch away your title next time!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM: Styles vs. Punk vs. Booker for the Hardcore Title.

WM:n/a

BP: Michaels/Sting/Heyman

WP:Edge Jericho McMahon. I have never heard Vince say "chill" kinda ooc.

AC: Very nice PPV and glad to see punk get the title. Also glad i retained the NCW Thunder title. A very good show and I am interested to see how this Heyman McMahon story works.