NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ooc: no your batista. your meant to want another rematch. its like your gimmick

The Rated R CMStar

"I Walk Alone" plays as Batista enters.

Batista: Congratulations Randy Orton, I want a rematch!

"I walk Alone" plays as Batista leaves.

CT Styles

Jericho: I have the briefcase and when I open it I will have a title shot and I will win and prove that NCW IS JERICHO!!!! Because I will be the face of this brand!

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: um, where is no mercy? you said 3 hours ago it will be here in 1 hour

Nick_2007

Reaction score
*******IF YA SMELL******* hits and the fans go crazy!

The Rock: Batista, The Rock couldn't help but overhear, your steroidal Monkey Ass say that you want a title shot, when you have already lost. Now Batista, The Rock remembers, that a while back you said that our match would have to wait till after you get your title shot. Well, you got it. And you lost. So here is what i purpose. Batista, you vs me. If you win, you can get another shot at the NCW World title. But if i win, i get a shot at the World title! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

******IF YA SMELL****** hits and The Rock leaves.

^^IF that is ok with Vince!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "I defeated Shane. No surprise. Now that i am clear of bullshit you are next Orton. You are next and I am going to kick your ass and take that title from you."

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: Batista, I have no reason to give you a rematch. So no go find something else to win. And Kurt Angle, your not going to be around when they find out that it was you that ran down Mr. McMahon.

The Rated R CMStar

ooc: Vince, I need to know if I will get a rematch or not, if not, then I will start aiming for my feud with The Rock. You don't have to reveal any storyline, just yes or no

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "You really think I am the one that ran down Vince. Well, it is a good idea, gets the old bastard out of here. I am not the one that did it though. By i will run you have with him wrestling skills when we meat in the ring for your NCW Title. I am the next man in line for it and you know it Randy."

ooc: CMS I think that will just depend on your RPs if you get another shot or not. well at least that's how i would do it.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
ooc: Yea i need 2 know 2 Vince. The Rock needs to prepare.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Benjamin: The gold standard challenges anybody on the NCW roster to a match. Anybody that wants to face the Gold Standard speak now or forever hold your peace.

Benjamin laughs as he walks off the screen