NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Shop is closed!

ooc: Guys, just finished writing No Mercy, and it is awesome. It will suprise you alot. Got to go for the day, see yas tomorrow for NO MERCY!:)

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: The Rock still hasn't had a match. Now Undertaker, The Rock understands that your ass is drunk right now, but maybe, just maybe you can understand these words. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN!

Weebo

Reaction score
[We see Kurt Angle siting in his locker room with Tod Grisham]

Todd Grisham: "Kurt, since you joined NCW you have made quite an impact with pretty much everyone. Can you tell us why you came into the company they way you did?"

Kurt Angle: "Well Todd, I am the best damn wrestler in the world today and in history. I am a nine time world champion, and I won the 1996 Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling with a freakin' broken neck. I live my life by the three I's, intensity, integrity and intelligence. When I came here to NCW I came for one reason, to gain my tenth world title. I saw that Randy Orton had that title and Batista was next in line to get it. Then Tomko came along and got in my face and then formed an alliance with Master. So i had to take them out. Plus Edge, he kinda kept talking shit, so I had to whip out my shit for him."

Todd Grisham: "Now with all that you have done and said, you have made Mr. McMahon pretty mad at you and now you have to face his son Shane in a steel cage. What are your thoughts on that."

Kurt Angle: "My thoughts on that? They are that it is complete bullshit. I should not have to face the little rich boy in a cage. Doesn't he not remember what i did to him at the King Of The Ring. If I have to I will climb to the top of the cage and hit him with a moonsault. This time I will not miss it though. Shane is going to be flat on the face, screaming and crying and with his ankle breaking in the middle of the ring. I will break not just one but both of his damn ankles and leave him unable to walk out of the ring on his own. You will see damn tears coming down his fucking face when i snap his ankles."

Todd Grisham: "Well, Kurt, I just have one more..."

[Angle cut him off.]

Kurt Angle: "No, you have no more damn question. I tell you when you are done and I say you are done. So get the hell out of my locker room."

[Angle shoves Grisham and the camera man out of his locker room and slams the door in their face.]

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko sees chris jericho backstage and hits him in the back of the head with a steel chair

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Wanna layeth the SmackDown! onto that jaboroni? Then this isn't for you brother! This all-new Hulk Hogan talking doll has it all, rippable shirt, bandana, and best of all, Hogan's catchphrases such as, "What you gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild you!"

Grab it now for just $25.00!

CT Styles

zkm3_jericho_book.jpg

Chris Jericho's 'A Lion's Tale'

$40.00

A very entertaining funny, wrestling book well worth the price. Focusing on Jericho before his return to new promotion, NCW. But he has signed to release a sequel!

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: it says shop is closed, why are u still trying to sell him stuff

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: No Mercy will be posted in 1 Hour! come back in the hour, to see a shocking event that will blow you away!

edgehead09

Reaction score
Benjamin: The gold standard has arrived in the NCW. This is the place where my athletism will not be deprived from my legions of fans. I am also officially entering my self in the King of Ring tournament. It is time for the Gold Standard to become the Royal Gold Standard because Ain't No Stoppin Me in the NCW

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: shelton im going to excuse you because your new. but you need to learn something about ncw. this is where me and the masterpiece rule. so you can either get in line, or we will put you in line

wwerko619

Reaction score
no-mercy3.gif
NCWHD.jpg

NCW No Mercy!!!! NCW's first ever PPV!! 1/27/08

* A commercial airs for No Mercy, showing Randy Orton holding the title, Jeff Hardy holding his title, Khali standing up to Samoa Joe, A.J Styles smiling at CM Punk, and Vince McMahon hitting Kurt Angle with a chair from Thunder, Shawn Michael's superkicking Sting, Chris Jericho hitting the Walls Of Jericho on Edge, Undertaker chokeslaming Hulk Hogan, A steel cage is seen, and the lights go out *

NCW's Thunder theme song hits ( BOOM! by P.O.D ) crowd cheers loudly.

Pyro hits stage, as the lights turn on, and the camera's roll and run to JR and King.

JR: Welcome to the first ever PPV of NCW! No Mercy!
Jerry: Tonight is going to be exciting, the NCW Championship match!
JR: Tonight will be very exciting, we will see Sting .vs. HBK!
Jerry: The draft was cancelled, so we wont miss any action!
JR: Great, that is good news King!
Jerry: Well, Vince said that the first match is the 6-Man Battle Royal for the NCW Thunder Championship!
JR: Ok, lets see it.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for throw-out, and the objeective is to throw out everyone from the ring, and be the last one in the ring, winner will recive Samoa Joe's title.

Judas Mesias's theme hits!! Crowd cheers loud, as Judas makes his way to the ring.
( JHar888 )

Christian Cage's theme hits!! Crowd cheers loud, as Cage makes his way to the ring all cocky.
( Anthony7 )

Great Khali's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Khali comes to the ring all mad, and wants the title.
( addo )

Chris Master's theme hits!! Crowd boo's loud, as he comes in flexing his muscles and looks toufgh.
( The Leviathan )

Bobby Lashley's theme hits!! Crowd goes wild, as Bobby comes in with loud pyro.
( hbkfan! )

Samoa Joe's theme hits!! Crowd goes extremely wild, as Joe comes in smiling with the NCW Thunder title.
( SWA Anarchy GM )

MATCH 1:
6-MAN BATTLE ROYAL ( Winner wins the NCW Thunder Championship )

Bell Rings:

Judas runs at Masters, but Masters dodges it and irish whips Judas into Khali. Khali stares down at Judas and yells Khali. Lashley then comes and spears Khali, and starts to pound him to the mat. Cage is looking at the rampage, and he does something about it, and runs at Joe. Joe then clothslines Cage, and Judas gets up and starts to pound on Masters. Masters the throws him into the turnbuckle, and starts to pound him, and Joe then turns around and runs at his enemy, Khali. Joe then starts to punch Khali, and irish whips him into Judas on the turnbuckle. Cage then comes running at Joe, but Joe dodges it, and he hits Masters. Masters then starts to punch Cage, but Cage then lifts Masters and bodyslams him. Lashley then looks at Judas, and starts to pound on him for a while. Lashley then lifts up Judas onto his shoulders, and tries to throw him out of the ring to eliminate him, but Cage stops it, and Cage lifts up Lashley barely, and slams him to the mat. Judas then smiles, as he is still in the ring, and not eliminated. Joe is still seen punching Khali, but Khali dodges it and chops Joe in the head. Khali then lifts up Joe and tries to throw out Joe, if Joe gets throwen out, he is eliminated, and loses his title, but Joe thinks of that quickly, and elbows Khali in the head. Then, Cage is running at Joe, and Joe ducks, and Khali lifts up Cage, and he goes flying over the ropes, but holds on. Joe then starts to punch Cage, and Cage wants to fall. Khali then comes, but Lashley stops him and irish whips Khali into Masters, and Masters gets Khali barely in the Masterlock. Khali breaks it, before he even locks it, and Khali throws him across the ring. Judas then kicks Khali in the ribs and picks him up and tries to throw him out of the ring, and Joe comes to help, so does Cage and Lashley. There all trying to eliminate Khali, but Khali breaks free and throws Judas Mesias over the ropes.

Judas Mesias is eliminated.

Down to 5 men, and Khali is breaking free from them, and Lashley is still pounding Khali. Cage is looking a bit worried, but he doesnt give up, and he starts to pound on Masters. Masters then kicks Cage in the head, and lifts him up and DDT's him hard to the mat, almost giving Cage an concussion. Khali and Joe are going at it again, and Lashley buts in and helps Joe. Lashley begins to punch Khali, and Joe is punching Khali aswell, and Khali is getting teamed up on. Lashley then looks at Joe, and Lashley spears Joe. Masters then hits the masterlock on Cage, and Cage is having a hard time breaking the lock. Cage is tapping out, but it doesnt matter, cause its a Battle Royal. The ref the tells Masters to let go and he does. Lashley then comes running at Masters, and Masters dodges it and hits his Masterlock on Lashley. Lashley is having a struggle with the lock, but soon enoufgh breaks it. Cage then comes running at Khali, but Khali throws him over the ropes, eliminating him.

Christian Cage is eliminated.

Down to 4 men, and Joe is punching most of them, and Lashley gets up and spears Masters. Great Khali is eliminating most of them. Lashley then starts to punch Khali, but Khali throws him away. Joe then runs at Khali, and Masters is looking at the ground, pretending he has no buisness with any of them. Masters then sneeks up to Lashley, and hits the Masterlock on him. Lashley is hurt, and Khali comes running over and breaks the lock. Khali then lifts up Masters and chucks him out of the ring, as Masters hits the outside mat hard.

Chris Masters is elminated.

Lashley then holds his arms, as they are in pain, and there are only 3 men left now. Joe then starts to pound Khali, and the throws Khali into the steel post. Khali the turns around and big boots Joe. Lashley then runs at Khali a little slow cause he is hurt, and Khali kicks his Shoulders. Lashley falls to the ground in pain, and he cant take it no more. Lashley then pulls Joe towards the ropes and starts to punch him. Lashley then backs up, but Khali lifts him up and bodyslams Lashley. Joe then gets up and lowblows Khali. Khali then falls to the ground in pain, and Joe then climbs the turnbuckle, and is ready to hit a Samoan Splash. Joe then jumps off the turnbuckle, and Lashley then gets up quickly and spears him as he falls. Joe is hurt, cause he hit his neck first, and Lashley puts Joe towards the ropes and tries to throw him out. Khali is still hurt by the steel post, and Joe is fighting back as hard as possible. Khali then gets up and runs at Joe and Lashley, and Joe runs away, but Lashley stays in his way, and Khali bumps Lashley, and Lashley goes flying over the ropes, and out of the ring, but Joe then gets alot of strength, and lifts Khali over the ropes, and Khali falls to the ground. Samoa Joe wins!

Winner: Samoa Joe at 17:57 ( Still NCW Thunder Champion )

After the match, Samoa Joe celebrates in the ring happy, and he smiles at Khali. Khali then sneeks up behind Joe, and chops him in the head. Joe falls to the ground, and Khali grabs the NCW Thunder title, and holds it high over his head. Lashley then gets up with extreme pain, and spears Khali. Lashley then grabs the title, and puts it over his shoulders and walks out of the ring and he is carried out by NCW officials.

JR: Wow! Samoa Joe is still the champion.
Jerry: Khali still hates him, he just attacked him behind his back!
JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, that was a start to this exciting PPV, and its going to get better!
Jerry: right the next match is for the NCW Hardcore Championship!
JR: A.J Styles .vs. CM Punk .vs. Booker T!
Jerry: Booker T stole Style's title 2 weeks ago, but on Thunder, Styles got it back.
JR: Well, look theres something backstage!

* Vince is seen in his office typing on a laptop *

Vince: What is the next match? *types*....oh, right the NCW Hardcore title match.
Vince: My son Shane better beat Kurt Angle tonight.

* Shane walks in *

Vince: Shane, hows it going?
Shane: Preparing for my match, just like you said dad.
Vince: Thats my son....you better win tonight.
Shane: Oh, I will, I wont dissapoint you.
Vince: Good, very good. Go train some more!
Shane: Ok, see ya!
Vince: Bye...* sits back down on chair, and begins to type again *

JR: Vince is forcing Shane to win tonight!
Jerry: His match is after this one...its close!

Commercial:
Dont miss next week's episode of Thunder! Where its the after-math of No Mercy!

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW's first PPV, No Mercy!
Jerry: If you missed anything, Samoa Joe kept his title.
JR: Next, is the NCW Hardcore title match!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Hardcore Championship!

Booker T's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers and boo's, as Booker makes his way to the ring with pyro.
( djprimetime )

CM Punks' theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as Punk makes his way to the ring hearing the crowd's reaction.
( MJ807 )

A.J Style's theme hits!!! Styles comes in with the NCW Hardcore title, and looks a little worried.
( xImpulsive )

MATCH 2:
A.J STYLES .VS. CM PUNK .VS. BOOKER T ( Hardcore match for the NCW Hardcore Title )

( xImpulsive .vs. MJ807 .vs. djprimetime )

Bell Rings:

Booker then runs at Punk, and Punk dodges it and starts to punch Booker. Styles comes up behind him and punches Punk in the head, and starts to stomp over Punk. Booker joins in, and also starts to punch Punk, and Booker lifts up Punk and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Booker dodges his kick, and the kick his Styles. Booker doesnt care and picks up Punk and throws him into the turnbuckle. Booker then knees him in the ribs, and is hurting Punk badly. Punk then kicks Booker away and climbs the turnbuckle, but Styles pushes Booker into Punk on the turnbuckle, and Punk goes flying off the turnbuckle, and outside of the ring. Styles then starts to punch Booker, and Booker is on the turnbuckle. Styles then also climbs it and is trying to hit a suplex off it, but Booker then gets a hold of Styles, and flips him over his back, and Styles goes flying and lands on Punk. Booker then smiles, and stands ontop of the turnbuckle, and then he jumps off and is going to hit his kick, and Punk pushes Styles in the way, and Booker nails Styles in the neck with his kick. Booker hurt his leg, and Punk goes running at Booker and Booker dodges it and Booker trips Punk into the steel steps. Booker then lifts up Styles and is going to hit a suplex onto the steel steps, but Punk runs at trips Booker, and Styles lands on Booker, but Booker lands on the steel steps! Booker is hurt, and Punk throws the cover off the commentator table, and grabs it and runs to Styles and breaks the cover plate over his head, and peices go flying into the crowd. Punk then smiles, but Booker nails his kick on Punk. Punk falls to the ground, and Booker walks to the side of the ring, and grabs a weapon. He pulls out a chair, and is going to smash it over Style's head. Styles then dodges it and kicks the chair in Bookers face. Booker is bleeding, and Styles grabs the chair and smashes it over Bookers head. Punk comes running, and Styles then swings it at Punk, and it is dented over Punk's head. Punk is holding his head in pain, untill Booker then grabs the ring bell, that Lillian Garcia used. He then threatens to hit Lillian, but then Punk gets up with lots of draining blood, and kicks the bell into Bookers head, and throws him into the steel post. Booker is injured, and Styles then picks up the steel steps, and walks over to Punk, holding the bell. Styles then sneeks up behind Punk, and smashes the steel steps onto Punk's head. Punk falls to the ground in pain, and Styles smiles with blood draining down his eye. Booker then grabs Brass Knuckles and hits Styles in the head with them, Styles is injured, and Booker grabs a bottle of alcohol from a fan waving it. Booker then holds tightly to the glass bottle, and then waits for Punk or Style's to get up. Punk gets up first from the head drama, and Booker smashes the glass bottle over his head. Alcohol drains all over Punk, and Punk is bleeding massivly. Styles then grabs the dented chair, and smashes it over Punks head, and Punk falls to the ground knocked out cold. Punk's eyes are white, and his face is red with blood. Booker then smiles, as he wipes the blood off his face, and he blood is all over his hand, and smered over his face. You can see a big cut in all their faces, untill Styles grabs the ring bell and smashes it onto Booker's bleeding head. The bell is covered in blood, and Punk is out cold on the outside of the ring. Styles then throws Punk back into the ring, and the white mat is soon red. Punk then gets massive streghth and lifts up Styles and hits the sleeper on him, kneeing him in the face, and knocking out Styles for good. Booker is still bleeding outside of the ring, and Punk collapses over Styles for the pin, 1...2...3! CM Punk is the new NCW Hardcore Champion!

Winner: CM Punk via pinfall at 19:34 ( NEW NCW HARDCORE CHAMPION! )

JR: OMG! that was the most brutal match ive ever seen!
Jerry: That was awesome! all the blood, and CM Punk wins.
JR: That will be a big hit for the No Mercy DVD.
Jerry: Ya, people will watch that match over and over again!
JR: Well, up next is the Steel Cage match, Angle .vs. McMahon!

* Shawn Michaels is seen backstage getting ready for his match *

Shawn: Im going to beat Sting tonight, he will have No Mercy!

* Kurt Angle walks in *

Angle: Hey Shawn, ive came here to tell you good luck tonight.
Shawn: Your going to need the luck, your facing the biggest blueberry in NCW, Shane.
Angle: I agree with you, hey, you think you can help me out, just incase I get into trouble?
Shawn: Cant, I got to prepare for my match, but im sure you will do good.
Angle: Your right, who could lose to Shane McMahon?
Shawn: Dont screw up!

* Shawn Walks away, and Kurt stands there and walks away *

Commercial:
Dont miss NCW's upcoming PPV, Cyber Sunday! Every vote counts, and the choice is up to you!

CYBERSUNDAY.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW No Mercy!
Jerry: Tonight is shaping up to be very exciting!
JR: Right, but up next, its not only Entertainment...its personal!
Jerry: Right, Kurt Angle will face Shane McMahon...in the steel cage hanging above us!

* Cage is slowly lowering to the ring, as the crowd cheers loudly *

Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! Kurt comes to the ring, with pyro, and looks directly at the cage, Kurt is in the cage.
( Weebo )

Shane McMahon's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's loud, as he makes his way to the ring, with Vince McMahon.

MATCH 3:
KURT ANGLE .VS. SHANE MCMAHON ( STEEL CAGE MATCH )

( Weebo )

Bell Rings:

Kurt and Shane circle the ring, and Shane looks at Vince. Shane then taps the cage, and makes sure that is steady. Kurt then gets tired of waiting around, and runs at Shane, and Shane runs away from him. The crowd is booing, and Shane yells "shut-up" to the crowd. Kurt then runs at him again, and gets a lock on him, and irish whips Shane agaist the ropes, and Kurt throws Shane over his back and Shane hits the mat hard. Kurt then starts to stomp Shane, and Vince is yelling " Shane, Get up" to Shane. Kurt then lifts up Shane, and irish whips him to the turnbuckle, and Kurt runs at Shane, but Shane dodges it, and Shane trips Angle, and Kurt goes flying into the turnbuckle, hitting his face agaist the cage. Shane then begins to climb the cage, hoping that he will be able to escape early in the match, but Kurt then climbs the cage aswell with Shane, and throws him off. Shane hits hard, and Kurt starts to punch Shane. Kurt then tires to get the Ankle Lock on Shane, but Shane is kicking away to get free, and Shane boots Kurt in the face. Kurt's nose is bleeding, and Kurt is pissed off. Kurt then grabs Shane and slams his head into the steel cage, and smears the blood threw out the cage, and the cage is red. Kurt then irish whips Shane into the cage wall, and it hurts Shane. Vince is getting mad, and Shane then tries to climb out of the ring by the door, but the ref opens the door, and Kurt grabs Shane's leg and hits the Ankle Lock on Shane. Shane is screaming in pain, and Vince then grabs chairs from Lillian Garcia and the other NCW officials chairs, and he then throws them over the top of the cage, and into the cage, as the chairs land right beside Kurt. Shane then almost cries in pain, when the ref decided to break the lock. Shane holds his leg, as Kurt grabs a chair. Kurt then waits for Shane to get up so he can smash is head, in, but Shane dodges it and kicks the chair into Kurts face. Shane is then injured in the leg and back, and Shane decided to climb the cage and is going to try and escape. Kurt then gets up, and starts to climb with Shane. Shane reaches the top, and sits down, also Kurt hits the top, and sits down, and starts to punch Shane. Kurt then gets a grip on Shane and Shane sits up, and Shane is trying to climb out of the cage, but Kurt isnt letting him, and Kurt then lifts Shane off the top, and gets him in a Angle Slam position, and Angle Slams Shane McMahon off the top of the cage, and Shane hits a steel chair, that Vince threw in during the match. Shane is knocked out, and Vince is holding his head, and he is worried for his son Shane, and Kurt is injured aswell, and the crowd is amazed. Kurt then starts to crawl to the cage door, and Vince is mad. Kurt is crawling slowly, and Vince then comes and pushes the ref away from the door, so the ref could not supervise the door. Then Kurt sticks his head out of the cage, and tries to crawl out, but then Vince slams the steel door on Kurt's head. Kurt is then injured in the head, and Shane and Kurt are seen laying on the mat hurt. NCW EMT's are walking down the ramp with 2 stretchers, and are going to stop the match. Vince then yells that the match will not stop, and he wants the match to continue. Shane and Kurt are starting to get up, and Shane then kicks Kurt in the ribs. Shane then grabs one of the chairs, that Vince threw in earlier in the match, and Shane holds it tight. Kurt is getting up and Shane smiles with blood agaist his face, and then Kurt dodges it, and hits another Angle Slam on Shane. Kurt then climbs the cage, and Vince looks pissed off, and Kurt falls, and wins the match.

Winner: Kurt Angle by Escape at 17:34

After the match, Angle goes running to Vince and clothslines him. Then he runs back into the ring, before the cage lowers, and picks up Shane and Angle Slams himm right threw the cage wall. The whole cage wall collapses, and they both go falling out, and the crowd is wild! Kurt then walks out smiling, as Vince and Shane are down on the floor.

JR: Holy hell! that match was awesome!
Jerry: I say, that match should of been the main event!
JR: Well up next, is Jeff Hardy .vs. Jack Evans for the NCW IC Title!
Jerry: Should be good!

* Maria is backstage with Hulk Hogan *

Maria: Welcome ladies and gentlmen and my guest at this time, Hulk Hogan!
Maria: So Hogan, your facing Undertaker tonight in a Legend .vs. Legend match
Hogan: Taker backfired me every dam week, brother! Im not going to allow that.
Maria: So you think you might win tonight?
Hogan: Im sure il win, il beat Undertaker down like he doesnt even exist!

* Hogan walks away, leaving Maria thinking *

Commercial:
Dont miss NCW Thunder in 5 days! as the NCW Champion will be putting his title on the line!

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to No Mercy!
Jerry: That commercial showed that next week on Thunder.. whoever is the NCW Champion will be defending it!
JR: Agaist who I wonder?
Jerry: Well, so far Randy Orton has held it out for 3 weeks as champ, can he go 4?
JR: Well, next match is Jeff Hardy .vs. Jack Evans!

Jack Evan's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's, as Jack comes to the ring.
( xtremehighflyer )

Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as he makes his way to the ring with pyro, and the IC Title.
( GardsJr )

MATCH 4:
JEFF HARDY .VS. JACK EVANS ( NCW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP )

( GardsJr .vs. xtremehighflyer )

Bell Rings:

the ref then holds up the title high, and the crowd is cheering and the bell has already run. Jeff and Evans circle the mat, and then they run at eachother and get into a grapple with their hands. Jeff then kicks Evans in the ribs and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Jeff flips him over his back. Jeff then picks up Evans and throws him into the turnbuckle, but then Evans dodges it and kicks Hardy in the face. Evans then chokes Jeff, and Evans gets Jeff to the ground, grapsing for air. Jeff then grabs onto the ropes and the ref starts to count, 1.....2.....3.....4....Evans then lets go. Evans then kicks Jeff in the ribs, and Jeff looks like he is in pain, Jeff then starts to fight back and grabs Evans leg, and flips him over his shoulders. Jack hits his neck first on the mat, snapping his neck. Evans is hurt, and Jeff feels bad for hurting him, but then Evans punches Jeff in the face, and Evans was faking an injury. Evans then starts to stomp on Jeff, and Jeff grabs the ropes, but he hasnt hit a grapple. Evans continues to pound him, and throws many punches on Hardy, as you can see he wants the title bad. Evans then picks up Jeff, and throws him into the turnbuckle, and runs backwards and knees Jeff in the face, almost breaking Hardy's nose. Hardy then falls to the mat, and Jack goes to the top of the rope, and is going to hit a legdrop on Jeff. Evans then jumps, but Jeff dodges it, and Evans hits his ass on the mat hard. Jeff then bounces off the ropes, and dropkicks Evans body to the ground. Evans then gets straight back up after the impact, and Jeff then picks up Jack and carries him to the rope. Jeff then clothslines Evans to the outside of the ring. The ref is going to start counting to 10, before its a DQ. Jeff then punches Evans and Evans lands on the broken parts of the announcer table from the earlier match. Ref counts 1......2.... and as the ref is counting, Jeff doesnt care, and Jeff continues pounding Evans, and he then hits the twist of fate on him, and walks him over to the barricade and throws him over. The ref is now at 6, and Jeff runs back in the ring, and Evans is in the crowd over the barricade...7..........8.....Evans then falls over the barricade at 8, and Evans stands up and walks towards the ring. 9.....And Evans goes in the ring, and saves himself at 9. Jeff then runs agaist the ropes, and hits a cartwheel ontop of the ropes, and flips backwards and kicks Evans straight out of the ring again. As Evans is out of the ring, Jeff then grabs onto the ropes, and hits a springboard off the top rope, and onto Jack Evans. The ref begins another count, and Jeff runs back in the ring, but shortly after 5, Evans gets back in the ring. Jeff then picks up Evan and irish whips him to the turnbuckle, and Jeff runs at him, but Evans dodges it, and Jeff runs still and runs up the turnbuckle, and hits the Whisper in the Wind on Jack Evans. Jeff then climbs the turnbuckle, and does his taunt with his hands, and then Jeff is about to hit the Swanton Bomb on Evans, but Evans dodges it, and chokes Jeff. Jeff dodges it and hits the Twist of Fate on him. Jeff then again climbs the turnbuckle with mager hype, and Jeff does his Hardy taunt again, and then Jeff hits the Swanton Bomb on Jack Evans! Jeff Hardy then goes for the pin, 1...2...Evans breaks it! The crowd is shocked, but then Hardy then climbs the turnbuckle again, and hits his taunt, and hits another Swanton Bomb on Jack Evans. Jeff then lays over Evans for the pin, 1....2....3!! Jeff Hardy wins the match, and is still NCW IC Champion!

Winner: Jeff Hardy via Pinfall at 19:00 ( Still NCW IC Champion! )

After the match, Jeff Hardy celebrates in the ring, with his NCW IC Title, and he holds it high, and then Jack Evans gets up and Jeff and Jack shake hands. Evans then holds up Hardy's hand.

JR: Jeff Hardy won the match here tonight!
Jerry: It took 2 Swanton Bombs to finish Jack Evans!
JR: Well, were half way threw the PPV, and its been an exciting night!
Jerry: Well, up next its been a heating rivalry, but its going to end tonight!
JR: Chris Jericho .vs. Edge in a unknown match. What will the match be?

* Edge is walking backstage beside Chris Jericho, and they both walk into Vince McMahon's office *

Vince: Yes men, can I help you?
Edge: Yea, you can help old man....what is our match type?
Jericho: Why did you keep us waiting this long?
Vince: Woa, chill. The match type will be a Ladder match.
Edge: How can it be a ladder match, when there is nothing hanging from the roof?
Jericho: Exactly?
Vince: Well, Jericho and Edge, there will be 2 cases, they both have title matches in them, one has a NCW Title match, and the other has a Thunder Championship match agaist the still champion, Samoa Joe.
Jericho: Well, im going to get the NCW Title match, Edge, you can have the other.
Edge: We will just find out who grabs the right case!!!

* Edge walks away, as Jericho and Vince stay still *

Commercial:
On Thursday Night Thunder, the No Mercy DVD will be released for NCW Shop. Buy it soon!

no-mercy3.gif

JR: Welcome back to No Mercy, NCW's first PPV.
Jerry: Tonight has been awesome, and its about to get better!
JR: Well, it will be a Ladder match with Jericho and Edge right now!

A countdown appears on the titantron....5...4...3...2...1...0! pyro then hits, as Jericho's theme grows louder with pop. Jericho then comes into the ring smiling that he will get the right case and an NCW Title shot.
( DX Degenerate )

Edge's theme hits!! Crowd boo's and cheers, as Edge makes his way to the ring, looking at a case he wants
( wwerko619 )

MATCH 5:
EDGE .VS. CHRIS JERICHO ( LADDER MATCH FOR TITLE SHOTS )

( wwerko619 .vs. DX Degenerate )

Bell Rings:

Ladders are set up all around the ring, and Edge looks at one side of the ring, while Jericho looks at the other. Jericho then looks up at the cases, and looks at the right case, and Egde looks at the left. Jericho then walks over to Edge, and asks him if they can skip the match, climb the ladder and grab the case. Edge then looked like he was thinking, but then swung a punch at Jericho. The match has started. Edge is punching Jericho, and he then irish whips Jericho agaist the ropes, and Jericho dodges Edge's move, and Jericho hits a submission. Edge is squrming his way out, and he grabs the ropes. Edge then slides under the ring, and grabs a 20 foot ladder from the outside of the ring. Edge slides it in the ring, And Jericho grabs it and throws it at Edge. It connects with Edge's head. Edge falls to the ground in pain, and Jericho climbs out of the ring, and grabs the Ladder, and slides it in the ring, and sets it up, and he is going to grab his case. Edge then comes into the ring, and pushes the ladder over, and Jericho hits the turnbuckle. Jericho is damaged badly, and Edge smiles, and is getting ready to hit his special, the spear, but Jericho dodges the move, and Edge slams his head in the turnbuckle, and then Edge is knocked out. Jericho then hits the Codebreaker on Edge. Jericho then smiles, and the crowd are on their feet, as Jericho is climbing the ladder again, and he is almost at the top. Edge then climbs the turnbuckle, and Jericho almost has the case he wants, but Edge the spears Jericho off the ladder. Edge then smiles, and goes under the ring, and grabs a bat, wrapped with Barbed Wire. The crowd is on their feet, and Edge slides back into the ring with the bat and Barb Wire. Jericho then gets up in pain, and Edge is going to swing the Barb Wire bat at Jericho, but Jericho dodges it, and takes the weapon from Edge, and then hits Edge in the head with the Barb Wire bat. Edge is now bleeding, and Jericho is smiling. Jericho then sets up the ladder in the corner, and grabs Edge and lays him on the ladder. Jericho is running, but Edge dodges it, and spears Jericho right threw the Ladder in the corner. Edge then crawls under the bottom ropes, and grabs the second Ladder, and sets it up in the ring, and then Edge grabs another ladder, and slides it into the ring. Jericho is starting to get up, but not as fast, and Edge is climbing the ladder. Jericho then climbs the ladder, that Edge is on and they start punching eachother. Jericho then slams Edge's head into the steel, and Edge falls off the ladder. Jericho then tries reaching for the case, but Edge lifts his leg, and knocks over the ladder, and Jericho goes crashing outside of the ring. The crowd is boo'ing, and Edge is starting to climb the ladder, and Jericho slides under the bottom rope, and sets up the other ladder beside Edge's ladder. Jericho begins to climb the ladder, and reach for the case, and Edge wants the case that Jericho is trying to grab, but then Jericho kicks out his foot, and tips over Edge's ladder, and Edge falls out of the ring. Jericho is at the top of the ladder, and reaches for the case, and grabs it, he then unhooks it and it falls into his hands, and Chris Jericho wins the match!

Winner: Chris Jericho at 20:00

After the match, Jericho holds his case high, but he doesnt know whats inside the case. Its either a NCW Title shot, or a Thunder Title shot...whitch one will it be?

JR: Y2J! Y2J!
Jerry: Jericho has again defeated Edge.
JR: Edge might get the NCW Title shot thought.
Jerry: Right, cause Jericho might of grabbed the wrong case.
JR: We will find out on Thunder, cause thats when they will open their cases.

* Vince is seen backstage walking with Shane McMahon *

Vince: It sucks that you lost, but we should go have a party anyways!
Shane: Ok, why not? lets go!
Vince: Hold up....promise me that you will win the rest of your matches?
Shane: Yes, I promise! lets go now.

* Vince and Shane leave, as they walk right out of the arena *

Commercial:
Dont miss next weeks Thunder, as Chris Jericho and Edge open their cases....who will get the NCW Title match?

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to NCW's No Mercy!
Jerry: Tonight has been very exciting, but now its time for Legend .vs. Legend, Undertaker .vs. Hulk Hogan.
JR: Should be good!

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall....

Hulk Hogan's theme hits!!! Crowd goes wild, as Hogan makes his way to the ring all hyped up.
( Nancy Di Loreto )

Undertaker's theme hits!! Crowd goes wild, as Taker makes his way to the ring with his creepy music.
( DX 3:16 )

MATCH 6:
HULK HOGAN .VS. UNDERTAKER ( Legend .vs. Legend )

( Nancy Di Loreto .vs. DX 3:16 )

Bell Rings:

Taker then looks at Hogan, and does his throat taunt, like he usually does. Hogan the does his taunt, where he puts up his fists, and then Undertaker runs at Hogan and the battle is on. Taker then throws a few punches to Hogan, and Hogan throws a few back. Taker then grabs Hogan, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Hogan comes back and Taker chokes him. Hogan then kicks Taker in the ribs, and Hogan irish whips Taker into the right turnbuckle. Hogan then throws a few punches, but then Taker kicks Hogan away, and Taker grabs his arm, and Taker runs up the turnbuckle, and is standing on the top of the rope, and hits the Old Skool move on Hogan. Hogan falls to the ground, and Taker then is going to hit a Legdrop, but Hogan dodges it and Taker lands on his ass. Taker is hurt, and Hogan kicks Taker's back, and Taker gets up liek the deadman style. Taker then gets up, and he sees Hogan running at him, but he takes caution, and big boots him. Hogan is down, and Taker picks him back up and Undertaker gets him ready for the Tombstone Piledriver early, but Hogan slips out of the hold, and lowblows Undertaker. Taker then goes low on the mat, and is in pain. Hogan kicks him in the leg, and starts stomping all over Taker. Taker is pleeding his stop, but he doesnt stop. Hogan then is getting ready for a legdrop, and he runs and bounces off the ropes, and hits the Legdrop. Hogan then goes for the pin, 1...2...Taker breaks it. Taker then lifts Hogan up with his choke, and Chokeslams Hulk Hogan! Taker then lays over Hogan for a pin, 1...2...Hogan breaks it! Hogan then gets back up and throws punches at Taker. Taker then backs up and then all of a sudden, Hogan big boots Taker! Hogan then hits his taunt and the fans and the whole arena are shaking up, and excited, and Hogan runs and bounces agaist the ropes, and goes the other way aswell, and hits the Atomic Legdrop on Undertaker! Hogan then crawls over Taker and is going to pin him, 1...2...Taker breaks it! Taker then chokes Hogan, and the crowd is cheering like crazy, and Taker throws Hogan over the top rope, and Hogan hits the cement outside of the ring. Taker then backs up far, and then he runs straight for the rope, and Taker jumps clear across and over the top rope, and lands on Hogan. Taker then slides Hogan back into the ring, and Sticks his head out of the ring, so its hanging outside of the ring. Taker then climbs the turnbuckle, and is going to hit the legdrop off the Turnbuckle. Undertaker then jumps, and he hits the legdrop on Hogan. Hogan is injured on his chest now, and Taker goes back into the ring, and picks up Hogan and chokes him. Taker then lifts up Hogan and hits the Chokeslam on Hulk Hogan. Taker then picks up Hulk Hogan and lifts him and is going to hit the Tombstone Piledriver on him, and he hits it on Hulk Hogan. Taker then falls on Hogan for the pin, 1...2...3!!! Undertaker wins the match. Taker then looks down at Hogan, and sees him holding his head, and then Taker grabs the ref, and chokes him and lifts up the ref and walks over to Hogans body, and chokeslams the ref onto Hulk Hogan. The ref is knocked out, and so is Hogan and Lillian Garcia rings the bell.

Winner: Undertaker via pinfall at 15:45

JR: I cant belive it, Undertaker beat the greatest legend of all time, Hulk Hogan!
Jerry: Well, we just saw it! Its got to be real.
JR: He also injured the ref, while doing it.
Jerry: Well, its awesome, and the next match is HBK .vs. Sting!

* Paul Heyman comes walking into the arena with a crowbar, and finds HBK *

Paul: Hey, Michaels.
HBK: Hey, your not allowed in here, you were that stupid runner of ECW.
Paul: Yea, im going to be taking over NCW for now.
HBK: Suuure, man if any of the other superstars see you, you will get jumped man!
Paul: HBK, go to hell! NCW is now going to be invaded!

* Paul then whacks HBK in the head with the crowbar *

Paul: Hahaha, Shawn Michaels has been taken out by Paul Heyman!

* Sting then comes running to HBK, and asks him if hes alright *

Sting: Shawn, talk to me man?
Paul: hes knocked out, Sting go away, there is no buisness with you here.
Sting: What the hell you doing here Heyman???
Paul: Im going to invade NCW, with my poison of ECW!
Sting: Vince McMahon will kick your ass!
Paul: really?

* Paul Heyman then whacks Sting in the head with the crowbar *

Paul: Sting, good choice! Now you guys are screwed!

--An NCW EMT comes running and sees Paul Heyman running away, and he phones Mr.McMahon.

Vince: Hello?
EMT: Hey, Boss, your longtime rival, Paul Heyman has knocked out Sting and HBK.
Vince: How the hell did he get in the arena?
EMT: Not sure.........* he pauses *

* The NCW Security are seen knocked out on the floor *

EMT: Ummm, Vince get to the arena quick, I have a feeling Paul Heyman is going for Batista and Randy Orton!

Commercial:
Dont miss next weeks Thunder, as what will happen to NCW, after Paul Heymans invasion?

thunder-1.gif

JR: Welcome back to...what we call NCW, but Heyman is saying its now ECW?
Jerry: Heyman is targeting our whole roster!
JR: Well, breaking news ladies and gentlmen, but the HBK and Sting match is cancelled for tonight.
Jerry: Them both have been rushed to the hospital.

Lillian: This match is scheduled for pinfall, and its for the NCW Championship!

Batista's theme hits!!! Crowd cheers loudly, as Batista comes in with his new Batista T-Shirt, and pyro.
( CMS )

Randy Orton's theme hits!!! Crowd boo's loudly, as Orton comes in with the NCW Championship
( mrcmrc )

MATCH 7:
BATISTA .VS. RANDY ORTON ( NCW CHAMPIONSHIP )

( CMS .vs. mrcmrc )

Bell Rings:

Batista then takes off his new T-Shirt, and throws it in the crowd, and Orton is getting ready, and throws the title out of the ring and Batista and Orton run at eachother. Batista hits a few punches on Orton, and irish whips him already out of the ring. The crowd is cheered up, and Orton gets up and runs to the other side of the ring, as Batista runs out of the ring, and chases Orton. Orton then runs back into the ring, and pulls Batista in. Orton starts pounding on Batista, and Batista is punching Orton's leg. Orton then picks up Batista and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Orton comes running back, and kicks him in the head. Batista falls to the ground, holding his head, and Orton then knees Batista in the head. Batista then gets pissed off, and gets up and spears Orton, and is rappidly throwing shots at Randy Orton. Batista then picks up Orton, and bodyslams him, and then picks up Orton for another Bodyslam. Batista hits it, and again picks up Orton, and spinebuster's him. Batista then hits his taunt on the ropes, where he shakes the ropes, and he turns around, and Orton nails him with a RKO. Orton then falls on Batista for a pin, 1...2...Batista breaks it, shocking Orton. Batista then irish whips Orton into a turnbuckle, and spears him in the turnbuckle a few times before letting go, and Batista then headbutts Orton hard in the head, and Orton is knocked out on the turnbuckle. Batista then lifts up Orton and is going to suplex him off the turnbuckle, but then he misses and Orton kicks Batista in the ribs, and Orton lifts up Batista onto the turnbuckle with him aswell, and hits a suplex onto the outside of the ring from Orton to Batista. Batista is injured, and Orton comes out of the ring, and starts pounding on Batista. Batista then spinebusters Orton threw the other announcer table, and Orton is hurt. Batista then grabs a chair, and is going to smash it on Orton, but then he is stopped by a EMT. All of a sudden, Paul Heyman runs in and knocks out the ref, whitch will make this more violent. Heyman then runs to Batista and Orton, and he then grabs his crowbar, and whacks it agaist Batista's head! Heyman starts pounding on Batista, and then Heyman dents the crowbar on Ortons head! Heyman then chokes Orton with the crowbar. Heyman then lets go, and runs behind the barricades, and out into the crowd, and isnt seen again. Orton then then slowly gets up, and he throws Batista into the ring. He then gets ready to hit the RKO. Batista is slowly getting up, and the crowd are holding their heads, and Orton is smiling, as Batista gets fully up, and Batista turns around, and Randy Orton tries to nail an RKO on Batista, but Batista dodges it, and lifts him up and Batista-Bombs him. The crowd is going nuts, and Batista goes onto of Orton for the pin, 1...2...Orton breaks it! All of a sudden, Bob Orton comes and puts brass knuckles on Orton's knuckles, and Batista throws Bob away from Orton. Batista picks up Orton and is going to hit another Batista-Bomb on Orton. Batista then lifts up Orton, and then Orton starts nailing Batista in the head with the brass knuckles. Batista then hits the Batista-Bomb on Orton, and Batista is injured, and the count is on, 1...2...Orton breaks it, and Batista is seen bleeding on the mat. Orton then picks up Batista and tries to hit an RKO, but Batista counters and hits another spinebuster on Orton. The crowd doesnt belive it, and this match is one of the best in NCW. Orton's brass knuckes slip off his knuckles, and Batista then hits his rope taunt, where he shakes the ropes. Orton then tries to hit another RKO, but then Batista lifts up Orton and he hits his third Batista-Bomb on Orton. Batista has lost all of his energy, and goes for the pin to Orton, 1...2...Orton breaks it with the slightest chance. The crowd is amazed, and Batista and Orton just lay on the ground. The ref is counting to 10, and Orton gets up first at 7. Batista is on his knees, and Randy Orton is going to give Batista that kicking concussion thing. Randy Orton then runs at Batista and is going to kick him in the head, but then Batista flips Orton over his back. Batista then gets up quickly, and spears Orton to the ground, and Batista irish whips Orton to the turnbuckle hard, and orton dodges it, and Batista accidentally runs into the turnbuckle. Bob Orton then trips Batista, but as Batista is tripped, Orton hits his RKO on Batista. The crowd boo's loudly, as Orton goes for the pin, 1...2...Batista breaks it!!!! the crowd doesnt know what to expect, untill Orton then kicks Batista in the ribs. Orton then picks up Batista, and hits another RKO, thinking that this one will end the match completely. Batista then is hiding the fallen Brass Knuckles, and he slides them on his fist, and then as Batista is about to punch Orton, Orton dodges it, and Batista punches the ref with the Brass Knuckles. The ref is bleeding aswell, and Batista looks pissed. Orton then nails an RKO, and takes the brass knuckles off of Batista's knuckles, and Orton falls on Batista, waiting for the ref to count his win. The ref is getting up slowly, and Orton is screaming for him to hurry the hell up. The ref then falls to the mat, 1.......2.......3!!! Randy Orton wins!!!!

Winner: Randy Orton by Pinfall 30:45

JR: Holy crap! That match was amazing!
Jerry: Randy Orton and Batista both deserved the title there, but only 1 could get it.
JR: Well, congrats to Randy Orton for getting the title, wait! something happening backstage.

* Vince and Shane McMahon are seen outside and are walking back to the arena *

Vince: God Dam Paul Heyman, trying to screw with my show.
Shane: Dad, we need to stop him, he knocked out some main eventers!
Vince: He ruined my show! Dam that bastard, lets go now.
Shane: Hey dad, WATCH OUT!

* All of a sudden, Vince is struck by a fast car *

Shane: Oh no! Dad!

* The car stops, and Shane looks at the license plate, and sees that the driver is a NCW Superstar! *

No Mercy goes off air, as the crowd is shocked.

The Rated R CMStar

ooc: DAMN, a clean loss to Randy Orton. I saw it coming.

Batista: It doesn't matter what happened. It was just a fluke, and it doesn't matter if I don't get a rematch, I already have an opponent in my sight.