NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: haha I don't know where all that came from but it was fucking hilarious lol.

(Samoa Joe walked down the hallways and into his locker room. Joe set down the NCW Thunder title and sat there looking at the title and thinking of the 6 man battle royal coming up this Sunday at No Mercy.)

Samoa Joe: "No one is taking thi NCW Thunder title from me. I guarantee it..."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters is starting to use the dumbell set while talking to himelf at the Hallway!

Chris Masters: Don't worry about No Mercy Masters, eventhough you're not in the card, you and Tomko will start your domination after the PPV.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(The more Joe looks at the title the more enraged he gets. The more the rage burns inside of him. Joe grabs the title and walks out of the locker room. Joe sees Masters walking down the hallway and Joe gets an evil smirk on his face. Joe begins walking towards Masters and stops as he sees one of his protein bars on a table. Joe grabs it in his hands and walks towards Masters and finally catches up to him.)

Samoa Joe: Hey Chris!

(Joe turns Masters around and smacks him square in the forehead with the NCW Thunder championship. Joe kicks the dumbells away and kneels besides Masters and begins unleashing a flurry of right hands to the face of Masters. Joe unwraps the protein bar and opens the mouth of Masters. joe shoves the protein bar down his throat and reaches voer and grabs one of the dumbells. Joe holds it up like he is going to smash Masters face in but instead he drops the dumbell and stands up. Joe stomps on the face of Masters and blood flows from his nose.)

Samoa Joe: "Give that message to everyone in the battle royal at No Mercy for my title. I'll be back at No Mercy"

(Joe grabs the title and walks down the hallway. Joe gets into his car and leaves the arena not to return until No Mercy.)

wwerko619

Reaction score
* Vince is seen walking backstage, when he sees Chris Masters laying there in blood. *

Vince: This doesnt look good.....hey! dumbells......Im going to take em....wait theres blood all over them, il just give him 30$ for it then.

* Chris Masters has recived 30.00$ *

Shop is back open!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
*made sure to leave a copy of Samoa Joe's DVD of his meteoric rise in the wrestling industry to the NCW and becoming the first ever Thunder Champion.
joemer7.jpg

Price: $30.00

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Looks like a good DVD to watch....sure, il give you 30.00$ for it.

* Samoa Joe has recived 30.00$ *

From NCW Shop:

New Merchandise is available, Replica titles, New No Mercy T-Shirt, and a new DVD of Randy Orton.

The Rated R CMStar

Don't know what time is it? Find it out, Animal Style

Batista Crusher Series Watch: $75.00

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Wanna know all the Rock's catchphrases? This is exactly what you need! A cute little teddy bear, but when you squeeze it's left hand, it will say one of the Rock fancy catchphrases. You can make fun of all your friends by telling them to "Know their role and shut their mouth!"

The Rock Teddy Bear (When you squeeze, it says one of The Rock's catchphrases)

Price: $25.00

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Chris Masters, Samoa Joe is right. You are a steroid taking freak! I saw you the other day. You see, you were at the pharmacy. You told the guy that he better get you some growth hormones pills. He went to the back and came back with a small bottle. You yelled at him for almost 2 hours. You yelled that he better get back there and get him a big bottle. Finally, the guy got you one, you payed him and left. And then guess what? Two minutes later you come in saying that you are out and want some more!

MRC

Reaction score
ooc: Quick ? Are pictures required to sell items?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
^^No pictures are required, I think. I haven't been using pics and i have been selling stuff, so i guess not.

The Rated R CMStar

No, but I just find them in the WWE.shop section for Batista, so I use them

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: That watch looked like it was made for a rich man like me Batista...il buy.

* Batista has recived 75.00$ *

Vince: The Rock catchprase bear, I got a Batista teddy bear, il add this one to my collection....

* The Rock has recived 25.00$ *

The Rated R CMStar

I will buy my NCW Bobblehead

Cheap plug: Check out BTW, PPV has been posted

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Now the Rock here still doesn't have a match. And oh yes, The Rock has challenged many, like Chris Masters, Undertaker, and oh Batista, The Rock hasn't forgot about you. You all got scared and turned around and said know. The Steroidal Freak, Chris Masters, turned me down! Batista, also on Steroids, turned me down. Undertaker. The drunk deadman, probably knocked out right now, turned me down. So The Rock wants somebody. Bad! The Rock hasn't had a match in a whiile!