NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: At No Mercy, I will not only leave wearing my new T-shirt, but the NCW World Title!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: So when does our percentage go up? Because alot of us have been pitching ideas and since this started I think I am the only one who conducted an interview segment so yeah...

The Rated R CMStar

We go backstage and see a sexy reporter with Batista.

Reporter: Batista, I first want to thank you for this interview.

Batista: Yeah, no problem

Reporter: Batista, you go one on one with Randy this Sunday for the NCW World title, your thoughts?

Batista: See, Randy Orton knows I should be champion. He knew it the first show we had, he attacked me just to eliminate me out of the title match. Long time has passed, I have entered the ring with the likes of Hogan, Taker and I have been forced to have Randy's back, but that ended. The Batista Bomb through the table was just an example of what's coming to you Randy, the biggest ass kicking of your life. And at the end, I will be entering as contender, leaving No Mercy as Champion.

Batista leavs through the corridor

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe DVD!rare matches and interviews before his break into NCW!
joemer7.jpg

Price: $30.00

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: after no mercy the era of tomko will be beginning! and you are my first victim jericho!

CT Styles

Jericho: Tomko, you walking canvas! I'm gonna paint a picture on your canvas its me performing a lionsault on you and then pinning you, 1...2...3!! Why don't you get that one tattoed?! HA!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: I want to buy Chris Masters Hooked on Phonics so his steroid using ass will know how to talk properly instead of speaking like a two year old who got slapped up side the head with a 2x4.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
ooc: lmao man!

Chris Masters: It's not steroids man! How many times do I need to tell you people that I am not using that drug *cough*, I am having a great body because of the high patented Chris Masters Protein Bar!

MastersBar.jpg

The Chris Masters Protein Bar!!!!!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: Your not fooling anyone Masters. We all know your taking steroids because when you can't get the wrapper undone from your crappy protein bar you throw it across the room. Now just go get your flashcards out and learn your ABC's and 123's before I call Hacksaw Jim Duggan in here to give you a flashback from your childhood with his 2x4."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
ooc: Oh man! I can't think of an answer! lol...

Chris Masters: You're just jealous because you don't have the perfect body like mine. A little tip man, you better stop eating 20 hamburgers, 10 hotdogs and 5 choco shakes so you'll stay fit just like me. If you have other questions then you better ask Simon Dean!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: I think you better stop shooting up with those animal growth hormones because next thing you know we will go find Rico and get him to pull out his saddle and ride your horse faced, roid poppin, ABC readin dumbass around the ring.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
ooc: Okay! I surrender :D

Chris pissed on Samoa Joe as he leaves and he searches for Mr. Mcmahon

Chris Masters: I better should look for Vince and show my new merchandise. *exposes himself at the camera* The newly improved Chris Masters dumbell set! It could help you people fit just like me! You can have an awesome biceps like mine Tomko and not a flabby one just like Joe's! So try it now!

dumbell.jpg

Janitor: Are you talking to me sir?

Chris Masters: Get Lost before I give you a Master Lock!