NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: The Rock doesn't need a partner. Because he is going to take your ass down jabroni drive. And then drag you down Know your role boulevard(Masters goes to speak) No no no no no! The rock is then going to check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel!

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Time to fix myself another nice tall glass of Red Cordial with a side of sugar. ROLLS EYES IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD

MRC

Reaction score
ooc: Dx 3:16 Undertaker seems very out of character

Evil Austin

Undertaker: its that time of day when i get drunk if you look back about four pages back it shows it aswell. Now than, Rock, and everyone else if i wanted to hear ass holes talk i would have farted so shut up.

MRC

Reaction score
ooc: dude WTF?

Orton: and you wonder why your a nobody around here.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Undertaker, I see your a drunkin deadman, but you got to act like a normal wrestler. You are acting so much like my father, who would pull down his pants in -50 degree weather. Anyways, Taker you better act up, or else you will be FIIIIRRRED!

wwerko619

Reaction score
The All New Sell Your Superstar Merchandise Game: NCW Version 1:

This is a game, whitch is played with the NCW Superstars. Instead of them appearing on the shows each week, they can try to sell their Superstar merchandise to Mr.McMahon. ( me ). You will recive an amount of money if I decide to buy your merchandise. You want to get asmuch Money as possible, and if you get lots of money, you can buy other stuff. There will be a NCW Shop, where you can purchase Replica NCW Title belts, Historical DVD's of NCW, Superstar clothing, Action Figures, and many more.

In order to sell merchandise, you have to have an price for your item, and a description. Post it in this NCW thread, and il check it out. If I like the idea, and I decide to buy it, then you will get money, and however much you offer, il pay. Now, items at the NCW Shop will be quite expensive, for something lets say a NCW Championship replica title. That will probaly be the most expensive thing. Pst how much money you got in your Signature, and you can sell as much as you want....but remember, I might decide I dont want it, and decline your offer. If you make a enourmus amount of money, like Donald Trump or any of those rich men, then il probaly.....and I know, but give you a title shot. And that will cost alot aswell. It might take you a while to buy stuff you actually want, but if you save up.....you will be able to buy in no time.

Once you buy everything, that will add a percentage to your Legend progress here in NCW. Pretty soon, il put up a post in the first page showing the percentage of each superstar in its Legend ratings. In order to become an NCW Legend, you have to do the following:

1. Trash Talk alot Example: Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe would be a good one..and Masters and Tomko..many more.

2. Winning your matches Example: You win at a PPV....that could help.

3. Have loads of Money from this game, Example: Be a Millionaire.

4. Own lots of merchandise from the NCW Shop.

5. Backstage segments Example: KURT ANGLE! biggest example here, he attacks people backstage, and that is a good way on showing your legend stats.

6. Become immortal! Example: Have a interview with yourself, and post it here, try to make yourself the biggest in NCW.

And if you follow all of that, then you will be a NCW Legend, and will be able to retire. Retiring will allow you to retire your wrestler, and choose another. You will already be a legend, and will get an automantic Title shot.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well, look at the Legend board, and see for yourself.

Superstar Legend Progress:

Edge: 4%
Randy Orton: 6%
Judas Mesias: 2%
Booker T: 3%
Samoa Joe: 5%
Jack Evans: 2%
Undertaker: 4%
Jeff Hardy: 5%
Chris Jericho: 5%
A.J Styles: 4%
Batista: 6%
Great Khali: 4%
Hulk Hogan: 5%
Sting: 2%
HBK: 3%
CM Punk: 5%
Bobby Lashley: 3%
Christian Cage: 1%
Kurt Angle: 6%
Chris Masters: 5%
The Rock: 3%
Tomko: 5%
MVP: 3%

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Randy, I have beaten you more times that I can count. I have hurt you more times than I can count. The Batista Bomb through a table was just the beginning, ending in me recovering my World Title

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: You can add to that, if you sold your merchandise to me:) Selling merch to me gives you money.....and when you get money you buy from the NCW Store and get lots of stuff....and when that happends, your percentage should be atleast at 20%

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe stands next to Todd Grisham. Joe stands there in jeans and a shirt with the NCW Thunder title over his shoulder.)

Todd Grisham: "Joe so many questions have been revolving around you lately. I mean you confrontations with Tomko and Masters, as well as with Mr. McMahon. As well as some sort of alliance between yourself and the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Is there a team forming there or not? Also, what are you going to do at No Mercy when ou defend your Thunder title against 5 other men in a battle royal?"

Samoa Joe: "You know something Todd, Tomko and Masters are just two young punks who want to try and make a name by taking on everyone and anyone. And if they think they are going to make a name by challenging me, they will find themselves in the emergency room. As for Kurt Angle, it is none of your damn business. I trust Angle as far as I could throw him. Vince apparently has it out for me. I mean putting me in a Triple Threat match against Great Khali and Jack Evans, and than a blindfold match against Khali. I have never backed down from a fight since I have been here. I have not lost. And Vince continually attempts to stack the odds against me. But you know whta, no matter how hard he tries. Samoa Joe will come out on top."

The Rated R CMStar

Batista presents his new article up for sale.

Batista Plush Bear: $20.00