NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Chris Masters and Tomko. The rock says this. You wanna open your mouth and talk while The Rock is talking? Well the Rock says this. IF you to Jabronis are as good as you say, then You two will be in a tag team match with me and my partner...THE PEOPLE!!

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: What have you guy's done to deserve a Number One Contendor Shot nothing one of you guys is just a washed up wrestler who should have stayed retired and the other is a nobody who has done nothing in this business so if anyone deserves a title shot it is the Straight Edge Superstar CM Punk!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: uh rock too bad i already have a match against jericho. i guess you should look at what is going on before you make challenges. as for you cm punk, well your nothing but a punk. if you want in on this fine. how about a triple threat match?

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Rock, do you think you have what it takes to be World Champion?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Another time Tomko! Another time. But for now, The Rock still wants a match. Anybody who wants to get in the ring with the Great One?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Do i have what is takes to be World Champion? I have been the WWE Champion more times than ANYONE! And i bet that i could bet you Batista anytime, anywhere! So The Rock says this. If you are not busy, how about facing The ROCK!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Don't you ever. EVER! Steal the Rock phrases again! BAtista do you accept?

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Rock. Its time you knew your role, shut your mouth just like hogan who is too scared to say something. Because he had just Rested In Peace!!!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Rock, I am sorry, but I am aiming for higher prizes, as in No Mercy, I am taking back what's mine, I am taking my World Title from Randy Orton

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock:(To Batista): Batista, Randy Orton has one thing that you don't have. That is my respect. But The Rock says this. After No Mercy, you need to go one on one with me! World Championship or no World Championship, The Rock says you must!

The Rock(To Undertaker): Undertaker, just roll your eyes in the back of your head, sit down an shut your mouth!

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Rock why don't you make yourself a nice tall glass of.... Shut Up juice because the deadman s here and is here to Dominate! Why don't you just go back to Hollywood stupid movie making bastards.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
tomko: hey rock, shut your mouth and know your role! now chris, do you have my back for my match against jericho?

Chris Masters: Yeah! I am surely going to be on your back partner! We will see how tough is that Jericho!

The Rock: Chris Masters and Tomko. The rock says this. You wanna open your mouth and talk while The Rock is talking? Well the Rock says this. IF you to Jabronis are as good as you say, then You two will be in a tag team match with me and my partner...THE PEOPLE!!

Chris Masters: I've challenged too many wrestlers here since I joined in this fed! One is against Jack Evans and I beat him, another is a Submissions Tag Match with Tomko against Angle and Joe but VKM is still undecided 'bout it and now, you're challenging us on a tag match against you and *laughs* THE PEOPLE *laughs*, okay you're on!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: And why should The Rock go back to Hollywood?

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: BATISTA!!! You are nothing and you have yet to learn that have you. You will never be NCW Champion, you will never beat the Rock, but above all else.....you will never beat Randy Orton.