• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NCW: The Only E-Fed!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News:

Jeff Hardy talked with NCW today, and he was at a Autograph signing at Memphis. He said that the fans were great, and he really boosted his popularity. Jeff will be in this weekends PPV, No Mercy, facing Jack Evans for his NCW IC Title, whitch he has held for 3 weeks.

CT Styles

Jericho: Edge, only 4 more days to go until you get the ass kicking of a lifetime!! Whether it be the Codebreaker or The Walls of Jericho that finishes you its gonna be me, this sexy beast standing tall after that match. Then I will have proved that I deserve an NCW title shot and then I can have that title around this goergggggggeousssss waist of mine. So Randy Orton. You better be ready because I want that title and I'm gonna be after you for it. You'll have to watch your back where ever you go because just like that *clicks* its gonna belong to this sexy beast and if you get beaten at No Mercy which is likely then the new champion better be ready. So everyone in NCW is on notice. ME WANT TITLE MATCH! Its simple.

'Break The Walls Down' plays as Jericho leaves the ring.

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: AJ you can't face me face to face you have to attack me from behind and Bookeryou like to attack people for no reason and since I knew you'd be there I decided to "ref" that match to make sure people like you wouldn't interfere in this match this week it will be all three of us in one match and I'll be walking out with the NCW Hardcore Title around my waist.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
The Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back to (Whatever the town is called!) And The Rock is just so happy because he is back, doing what he loves to do and that is lay the smackdown on some candy asses! Now The Rock is laying down a open challenge. Who wants to accept?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: What the? Open Challenge? No one will accept your challenge! Your too old and pretty boring right now unlike me! Young, Talented and have a great body. The locker room would like to accept my challenge than yours!