NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ROFLMAO ^^^

Undertaker: The deadman found the grim reapers secret stash of coke

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ooc: i can see that takers wrestling character is now non-existent

Evil Austin

occ - if you want to know about taker's / dx 3:16's sugar explosion pm wwerko619. rofl he knows why Taker has gotten drunk.

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Taker, how many times have you "come back from the dead"? I am actually thinking "the dead" is a rehab center with the way you are acting right now

Evil Austin

Batista: Taker, how many times have you "come back from the dead"? I am actually thinking "the dead" is a rehab center with the way you are acting right now

OCC - Quoted for funny post man that is great

Undertaker: Hmmm... Now where did the dead man put his jar of suger and his straw ...... (rolls his eyes in the back of his head.)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: taker, no matter how much i despise the animal, i think hes right

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Tomko, you don't like me, I don't like you. But one thing is certain, after No Mercy, you will all be forced to call me champ

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Why do I need to call you champ! I think you will only win that championship after 1,978 rematches with Orton but sadly, you will never reach that number of times!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: That's funny coming from a man contending for a title that is not even active

CT Styles

Sorry guys, I havn't been very active lately..

Jericho: Edge, It's you and me at No Mercy. And I'm very, very happy about that because I can kick your ass once again! And since I already know that I'm going to win I'm gonna let you decide, I'm gonna let you decide the type of match at No Mercy since I picked the submission match last time I versed you so you pick. And Edge, NCW, International Sports-Entertainment, The Hospital cos thats where you'll be after the match, the world, the universe will NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Crowd: EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jericho: EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Be The Same.... AGAIN!!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Jericho, its not my decision, its Mr.McMahons. And whatever he choses, il accept! But we wont find out till No Mercy, so untill then, start saying your prayers, and "wish" that you will win.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Lashley: I am issuing a open challenge for someone to face me at No Mercey.

wwerko619

Reaction score
The show il be posted in 1 Hour! Im just going to tell you guys the color grid for the show.

Red: Matches
Blue: JR and Jerry
Green: Backstage

Nice and simple:)