• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NCW: The Only E-Fed!

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: Weebo, im planning ahead, so I know. And March 9th is the King Of The Ring PPV, where the finals match will be, I will probalty start the First Round next week.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe walks into Vince's office with the NCW Thunder title over his shoulder.)

Samoa Joe: "So do I have to show up tomorrow night for a match or not? I don't see my name on the card."

wwerko619

Reaction score
Heres my PPV list for the Year of 2008:

January: No Mercy --January 27th--
February: Cyber Sunday --February 17th--
March: KOTR --March 9th--
March: Lockdown --March 30th--
April: Armageddon --April 20th--
May: Royal Rumble --May 11th--
June: No Way Out --June 1st--
June: WrestleMania: --June 22nd--
July: The Great World Bash: --July 13th--
August: SummerSlam --August 3rd--
August: Blood For Glory --August 24th--
Sept: Killer Pain --September 14th--
Nov: Unforgiven --November 2nd--
Nov: Survivor Series --November 23rd--
Dec: Christmas Prank --December 14th--

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Oh! Boo - hoo! Samoa Joe is crying for a match to Daddy Vince! Come on Joe! Stop this daydream! You think you always win your matches! You better wait to face me and you will experience another defeat courtesy of the Masterpiece!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "You know Christ I think all the fat from your body goes directly to your head. I didn't want a match at all. And plus, I haven't lost a single match in the NCW So why don't you get your facts straight and shut the hell up before you get hospitalized again. Because if someone like Angle could do that to you, I would murder you."