NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Lasley: Thanks Vince.I won't disappoint you""

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Masters you say that you dominate this fed. Well all I see is you getting your ass beat and now ur in a hospital bed. So all I see you dominating is getting injured like a little bitch."

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

(tomko hits angle in the back of the head with a steel chair)

tomko: now we dominate this fed

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: an injured man cannot attack someone so i am going to pretend like you didn't post that. Damn blueberry

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Ok, there is more room for more sign ups, since in order for the KOTR to work, we need either 8 or 16....im going with 16.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Ok, So 2 new sign ups, Jeff Hardy and Undertaker... Just to let you guys know, il probaly do this for the Royal Rumble aswell.

MRC

Reaction score
Orton:Well that is something that I can't enter cause the winner gets to lose to me

MRC

Reaction score
ooc: KOTR winner you can have do what ever you want but they usually just gave them a trophy but lesnar got a title shot at summerslam...so its really up to you

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc: Il probaly do something like the MITB case. Like they can cash it in whenever they want for a title shot.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: i think i should get a tilte shot when i win