NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: I want in the KOTR Tournament

ooc: Weebo I fell out of my chair laughing at that^^^ lol

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: CM Punk will be in the King of the Ring Tournament and expect the king to be CM Punk.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: I've seen the King of the Ring thing and me and Tomko are not on it! This is bullshit! We are one of the best guys here in this fed and we are not on it!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tomko: dont you mean two of the best guys chris??

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Bobby Lashley says: I want in the KOTR tornament. And I am going to destory who ever gets in my way.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris: Sorry 'bout that Tomko! I mistakenly thinking only to myself as for I am the Masterpiece. As for you Vince, you will not be disappointed in putting us on the KoTR Tournament! We are going to dominate that Tournament just like how we dominate this fed!

tomko: vince ive been thinking, do you think you could include me in the six man battle royal for fat joe's title??

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Lashley, you have been signed up to the Tourament. And Masters, dont get too excited, you and Tomko might end up having to go 1-on-1 during the tournament.

ooc: tomko, its too late now, I already wrote the match.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Well if that happen, we are going to forfeit the match and become the Kings of the Ring! Am I right Tomko?

tomko: dont worry chris, we will just draw so we both advance!!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Masters, its nothing to worry, it will ony be for like 20 mintues the match. You guys wont break up as team, its just to see who goes on to the next round. And you guys might get lucky and not face eachother.