NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

^^ Yeah ill go on in a minute but just one question can you check out my posti n my waw thread.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Breaking News from NCW:

NCW GM, wwerko619 decided to make Tuesday Night Mayhem a secondary show. Whitch means, there will be NO roster change. Mayhem will be a lower show, whitch means it will have about 4 matches a card, and Thunder having 5 Matches a card. Mayhem is like a House show, but a bit better and uses the same roster as Thunder. So there will be NO draft at Thunder this week.

ScottT08

Reaction score
Is it too late too join your E-fed now. If not can i be Christian Cage please :)

wwerko619

Reaction score
he has been taken, sorry. There is a few good ones left, choose another, and look on the first post. You will see a list of superstars who have been taken. And its never too late.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Joe kicks open the door of Vince McMahon's office. Walks to the desk of Vince and slams the NCW Thunder Championship on the table.)

Samoa Joe: "6 man battle royal for my title at No Mercy. Haha Vince I got news for you. Two things are going to happen at No Mercy. First off, your son Shane is going to be beaten within an inch of his life and left bleeding in the center of the cage. and TWO! I will walk out still the NCW Thunder Champion! You can stack the odds against me all you want Vince. Great Khali, tables matches, blindfold matches, 6 man battle royals, its all fine. Because I will overcome these odds Vince. And there is nothing YOU or ANYONE else in the back can do about it!"

Evil Austin

Undertaker : Rest IN Peace Hogan i beat you for the title in my first year in the company and what have you done just get older and weaker but the deadman is getting stronger because the creatures of the night and i will beat you and after No Mercy you will Rest In Peace.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: You're definitely walking out the ring as still the champ at that 6 man Battle Royal 'coz Masters is isn't there. If only Vince adds me on that Battle Royal, I will definitely win it and beat your fat ass out with my Master Lock.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Well, Joe that must of taken alot of practice to say that infront of me, looks like your sucking up to Kurt Angle heh? Afraid Kurt will hurt you? Well, im telling you that my son Shane will beat Angle, with every inch of his body, and will break free from his stupid Ankle Lock. Joe, your pathetic!

Also, welcome to NCW, MVP!