• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NCW: The Only E-Fed!

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ Correct. It will be posted around my time 9:00pm, and I live in Winnipeg, Central Time. Ive got a meeting tomorrow, but it shouldnt take long, so it will DEFENTLY be posted tomorrow, cause well tomorrow is Thursday.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Preview for Thursday Night Thunder tomorrow:

When Randy Orton won the HCW Championship, he had to deal with someone who wanted the title as much as Batista wanted. Batista and Randy Orton are at eachother's necks with the title, and have to team up tomorrow night at Thunder to take on Hogan and Undertaker, another rival. After Undertaker costed Hulk Hogan the match, who will be the real legend?

A.J Styles suprised the world last week, when he proved he was NCW material, and won the HCW Hardcore title, beating Booker T and Edge. Booker dint take the win well, and has asked for a title shot at the NCW upcoming PPV, No Mercy. Vince McMahon got a call from a new NCW superstar, CM Punk, and Punk asked for a quick title shot aswell. Vince then decided that Booker and Punk will face off at Thunder tomorrow to determine who will face A.J Styles at No Mercy for the title.

Sting made his suprising debut last week, and announced that he wanted to issue an open challenge to anyone in the NCW roster. However, someone who also wanted to make his debut on that night, came forward, and superkicked Sting. A suprising Shawn Michaels made his return, only seeking anger on Sting. This week, Sting gets to choose who Shawn will face. Who will Sting choose?

Edge lost to his match for the HCW Hardcore title, and Chris Jericho lost his chance at the NCW IC title last week, but Edge interfiered the match and costed Jericho the title. Now, these 2 men have been attacking eachother on and off since last week, but this week on Thunder, these 2 men will face eachother in a Submission match. With Jericho being the best submissioner out of them 2, can Edge even lock a move on Jericho with Jericho's "Walls Of Jericho" move? well find out tomorow!

Samoa Joe shocked the world, as he defeated the biggest man in NCW, Great Khali for the Thunder Championship. Last week, Khali attacked Joe, and injured him after Joe won the title, however, Jeff Hardy was the lucky superstar to choose the fate between them 2. It was decided a Blindfolded match, and thats what will happen tomorrow with these 2 men. Who will win?

Kurt Angle has signed with NCW, but Vince wants him on Thunder tomorrow night. What does Vince need to say about Kurt Angle's actions in the lockeroom with the superstars, and his communication skills? Kurt Angle has caused trouble with some of the most talented superstars in NCW, and hes really getting heat on Randy Orton. What will he do, and what will Vince do?

Find out more, and all of this tomorrow night on Thunder!

djprimetime

Reaction score
welp im presented with an ultimatum...i can complain about having to beat some random new kid for my title shot...or i can jus beat the living hell out of cm punk for making me use up valuable energy before my hardcore title rematch at No Mercy...ill choose number 2. punk get ready...u dont kno what you just asked for.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "It maybe just me but no one has seem to have seen the 7 foot tall cab driver in days! Maybe he got swept up in all the commotion of his real career but you know what. Khali you can hide all week if you want. Come Thunder, there will be no hiding in the ring from me. If you think a blindfold is going to stop me from getting my hands on you and choking you out! Your wrong. NOTHING is going to stop my rise to the top of this company! Not a giant, not anybody! And once I mow you down, the first ever NCW Thunder Champion, is going to the top! You Khali, are a stepping stone! Now prepare tog et your ass beat and move out of my damn way! if you don't move on your own, I will kill you Khali! I will not be stopped!!!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooc again: that match is good aswell. I wrote the Blindfolded match, and it was good. Wow, im making you guys mad heh? making you wait pretty much another 23 hours. But its my job:)

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: Booker I wouldn't be talking I don't see how in any way you deserve a rematch for the Hardcore Title you lost your shot how do you deserve a rematch. It doesn't matter though because I will beat you it doesn't matter if I make you tap out the anaconda vice or if I knock you out with the G2S. I may even go old school on your ass and hit you with the Pepsi Plunge trust me but when this match is over the real competitor will have his hand raised.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hogan: While all of you my brothers have been fighting over that stupid little Hardcore Title, the Hulkster has been preparing for his match against Batista and that little punk Randy Orton. But before The Immortal One stops speaking, right now I'm challenging you The Undertaker, to a match at No Mercy. And just remember brother, if you don't accept, Hulkamania's gonna run wild over you!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Hogan, why don't you go back hostin' you tv show. Your too old to be doing this and we are getting tired of looking at your old wrinkly ass in the ring anyways. Oh it's tru! IT'S DAMN TURE!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Kurt Angle, you got a big mouth! pretty much you should kick your own ass, cause soon enoufgh, everyone will gang up on you and kick your ass, oh ya and ITS DAM TRUE!!!!!!

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "You are just all jealous of the Olympic gold medalist and an 6 time world champion. And Edge, THAT"S DAM TRUE! WOOOOO!"

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Being the lord of darkness i can see into the future. And i Foresee that The main event of the next show and the superstars in it. Will Rest In Peace!

Wwerko619 (you know what i am talking about wink wink nudge nudge rofl)