• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Vince, I don't care what your plans are for No Mercy, Randy has already made his decision, and Randy, I guarantee you, you will regret it everytime I whoop your ass in that ring at NO Mercy. And don't worry, I will have your back from bell to bell, bell to bell.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Welcome to NCW Anthony7. Your now Christian Cage, you can now trash talk, and make a good feud.

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: Batista steping in the ring with me will be the biggest mistake you have ever made.

Cheap Plug: RWA Saturday Night Shine was posted last night. Check it out

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Saturday:

NCW Signed a new contract with fellow superstar, Christian Cage. Christian is welcomed into NCW with great pleasure. NCW wishes him in his career, and good luck at the shows.

NCW talked over with the officials and if NCW can get more superstars, NCW would make 2 shows, one being NCW Thursday Night Thunder ( TNT ), and the other being Tuesday Night Mayhem. ( TNM ). NCW only has 18 superstars and wishes to get 30, and asks all the superstars to ask people to sign. We will have more news on the 2nd show tomorrow on NCW News on Sunday.

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Sunday:

GM of NCW, wwerko619 has taken a trip to Florida. He will not be back till Tuesday evening. Till then, NCW Superstars have all access to the training room to boost their ability. GM of NCW, wwerko619 will be meeting with Vince McMahon to discuss what they could fo for a King Of The Ring torunament to take place in March. Till then, we will have more news, tomorrow as the week begins, and the countdown starts till Thunder.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hardy: So Vince says that I am not allowed to make the match a 3 stages of hell match. Okay then I will make it a little more interesting then. I pick a blindfold match.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: Blindfold match it is. This should be interesting lmao.

Edge: Jericho, Im looking forward to making you tap out!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "A blindfold match? What kind of crap is that? Oh well it doesn't matter. Not like I won't be able to tell where a 7 foot tall cab driver in the ring with me. I will not be defeated by Khali. I am the NCW Thunder Champion! Champions don't lose! And Khali I guarantee you, I will defeat you again and again!!!

Weebo

Reaction score
alright i'm in and I take Kurt Angle

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Tuesday:

NCW has signed a new contract with former TNA champion, Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle has came to NCW, and looked directly at the NCW Championship, around Randy Orton's waist. Kurt Angle will not be at Thursday's show in 2 days, but he will be performing at No Mercy, either in a match, or a dark match.

NCW Superstar's, Booker T,Judas Mesias,Jack Evans and CM Punk will be signing autographs by the location of Thunder in 2 days. All of these men will be performing, and 2 are in a dark match. Thursday Night Thunder will be exciting, as the second show airs on The Score January 17th 2008, at 7:00pm Central Time.

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "I am the best damn wrestler in the world and yes i have been looking at that title around Orton's waist. I am a former WWE Champion, former World and TNA champion. Oh, and i won an Olympic gold medal with a freakin' broken neck. Now Orton, if you willing to take me on, I am more then capable, on breaking your freakin' ankle, to take that damn title from you. It's true! IT'S DAMN TRUE! WOOOOO!"