NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
Randy Orton:"What in the hell is going on? How come all everybody is talking about is Samoa Joe and The Great Khali?

It is about time that everyone reconizes the most important part of this Thursdays show. And if you dont remember happend then let me remind you."

(Footage of Randy Orton winning the NCW Title is shown)

''Everyone already knows I am the best and with this title I have proven I am the greatest of all time.''

Evil Austin

aww man i did not win the title . but i hope this thing with sting and hogan keeps going i am interested.

MRC

Reaction score
BM: Ladder match for the Hardcore title

WM: n/a

BA: Sting and Michaels

WP: n/a

AC:Great show. I'm so glad I am the NCW Champion!!!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Randy, Randy, Randy, you just don't learn do you? It doesn't matter how many times you beat a beast, it will not keep down! Supposely, I have to team with you against Taker and Hogan, well I don't give a shit! Orton, you can kick me, beat me, punch me, RKO me, but The Animal will never, never be kept down. You have something is mine, and I won't stop until I get that NCW World Title around my waist!

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: Batista I will just pretend that is your concussion talking. Do you actually thing you can beat me? You had you shot and you lost. "The Legend Killer" is moving on to bigger and better things and none of them involve you."

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hogan: Well 'Taker, on the first Thunder, you not only cost me the NCW Title, you cost yourself the Title. Now I've beaten you before, brother. But next Thursday, we'll have to work together. We've both beaten those young punks Batista and Randy Orton, and we'll do it again brother!

MRC

Reaction score
Orton: "Hogan, u wont even make it to next weeks thunder because u wont even be able to walk. You will break your hip walking around your house. Come to think of it you will probably trip over your daughter who will be laying flat on her back with a paid customer."

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: You have always liked things that way Orton. You have always won your things cheating and cheap-shotting. I know that this week we have to team up against two legends of the industry, Hogan and Taker, but I have bigger things in mind.

I don't know and I don't care when the next PPV is, I don't care what the GM has planned for it. I only care that I was screwed out of my, my title. So, Randy, how about this, you put that title on the line, and since you like it so much, in a No Holds Barred Match against me? Unless, you are two scared. Or, that you know that your faith sustains within a Batista Bomb

MRC

Reaction score
Orton :I will give you a title shot under one condition. Next Week on Thunder you have my back from bell to bell. If you even lay one finger on me during that match then you will never get a shot......NEVER.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy: I have come to a decision because the match that Khali and Joe will face off in will be A three stages of Hell match. The first match, a submission match. Second Match: A punjabi prison match and finally a TLC match. Have fun guys, because I will sure have fun with my title while watching this match.

addo

Reaction score
khali and his translator pop up on the screen again.

translator: we just found out about our type of match, and we like good choice by jeff hardy.
match number 1 is a submission match, khali does not have many submission moves but he only needs one and that is his deadly vice grip that will crush your skull JOE.
Match Number 2 is a Punjabi Prison Match, well khali is sure to win this as he created this match, he knows how to win this match, after this match it will be 2-0 and khali will be crowned the winner, but just incase joe wins one of the matches there will be a third match to settle it all a TLC. news for you Joe, khali doesnt need to climb a ladder to reach whatever is hanging from the roof because he can just reach out his arm and grab it.

Khali: safghb ghgjdjfjdfjjdskfgividfiopw

translator: (laughs) khali just said he cant wait untill this thursday to destroy someone so he is going to beat up the camera man.

We suddenly see khali's boot smash into the camera. the camera goes off but another cameraman starts recording from a distance. khali throws the man into the wall then picks him up and goes over to a merchindise table and double choke bombs him through it, but khali is still not finished he picks him up and the translator has picked up the smashed camera and he bashes it around the head of the camera man which busts him open

Khali and his translator walk away

MJ807

Reaction score
CM Punk: This week on Thunder I make my NCW debut against Booker T and if I beat him I get a shot at the Hardcore Title. A title that is perfect for me because I'm the most hardcore guy here in NCW I live Hardcore my life is hardcore I sleep hardcore. Booker T I know you probably think you can beat me but I have one thing over you I'm straight edge and your not so that just makes me so much better than you.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince McMahon appears on titantron, and all the wrestlers are listening,

Vince: Jeff Hardy has chosen what type of match he wants Khali's and Joe's match to be, but Jeff, chose something a little less dangerous, cause were holding it all back till the PPV. So Hardy, another choice would be good. Now on to the suprising Tag Team match with the Orton and Batista, Hogan and Taker. I made this match, to finally make my decision for No Mercy 2 weeks away. After the tag match, il know what to do for you men. But this match will be interesting, to see who can stick with their so called "Partner" the longest without any attacks. Thunder will be very Interesting.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe stands in the middle of the ring with the NCW Thunder Championship on his shoulder and a microphone in his hand.)

Samoa Joe: "I was sitting in the back getting amped up for my Three Stages of Hell match against Khali, but now I find it it is not going to happen. Well Khali, looks like you got saved. You got saved from the beating I was going to give to you. But thats alright, you will get it come the Pay-Per-View. Where there will be NO ESCAPING ME! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME FOREVER KHALI! Haha and you think beating up a camera man is going to intimidate me? Well, if that is how you want to play it Khali fine. Go ahead, beat up as many camera men as you want. It is not going to change the fact that when you get into that ring next week, I will CHOKE YOU OUT! NEVER FORGET KHALI!

(Joe grabs the camera from the camera man and holds it close to his face)

Samoa Joe: "JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU!!!! JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU!!"

(Joe throws the camera down to the mat and drops the microphone as he leaves.)