NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

addo

Reaction score
khali: dfhsjfdnvjkdfnf

translator: what khali sed was that he will be the first NCW thunder champion, and that he will destroy everything that gets in his way, weather it be samoa joe jack evens or any other loser who dares come face to face with him.

he also said that he is the best in the business, not edge

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Samoa Joe: "It is kinda hard to stand face to face with someone when your big ass is being choked out! Make no mistake about it Khali, I am not afraid of you. You will NEVER intimidate me. And come this Thursday at Thunder, I will choke you out and than put your giant ass through a table and I will walk out the NCW Thunder Champion!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Wednesday:

Hulk Hogan has made it to Winnipeg this morning. Yesterday, his flight was delayed, and he was unable to take a flight. Brooke ( his daughter ) had picked him up in an limo and took him to Winnipeg arena, the MTS Centre for tomorrow's Thunder show. Thunder will crown all the champions!

Tomorrow is the debut show of NCW, and is set to be historic. All NCW Superstars will be sleeping in hotels tonight, and will be waking up tomorrow morning with lots of training. All the NCW Superstars have made it to the location of Thursday Night Thunder, and will perform tomorrow. The stage has been set up, camera men have been ordered, and tomorrow is all set. 4 Titles will make the superstars lives alot bigger, when tomorrow puts all 4 titles around a Superstar's waist. Tomorrow on the NCW News, we will have the results from the show.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Well, this is it. My last time talking before I win the title, and I would just like to tell Booker and Styles that they will walk out of the dam arena crying to their mommy's.

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW Morning Thursday News:

Tonight is Thursday Night Thunder, and many superstars are in the weightroom as we speak. Its quite early in the morning, and a few divas have shown up at the hotels aswell. In just a good 15 hours, these superstars will be in the ring, fighting for the titles. Vince McMahon is at the MTS Centre preparing the backstage, and setting up props for the show along with a few cameramen. The seats in the arena are getting set up, and the big titantron has been plugged in, and set. Pyro men have gotten the pyro blasters into place, for superstar's entrance's. Tonight is shapping up to be spectacular!

Ska8teman

Reaction score
Yo, im new here and this is an E-federation right? Ok, il be a superstar i guess. I guess il be Shawn Michaels, the showstoppa!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Welcome to NCW Ska8teman. Shawn Michaels is a good character, hope you enjoy NCW. But sad thing is, you wont be at Tonights show. Well, anyways welcome.

MRC

Reaction score
wwerko619
thought the show was suppposed to be up by now?