NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
awesome......cant wait to see how i win the title lol

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hogan: Orton, I beat you at SummerSlam, and even with the RKO, you couldn't beat me. And now in NCW, Hulkamania's gonna run wild again on you, brother! OH YEAH!

:shifty:

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Tomorrow at Thunder, Edge will be crowned the new NCW Hardcore Champion! And after that, im going to take out Chris Jericho with a sphere!

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Taker, Orton, Hogan, you don't deserve a title match, but you do deserve every minute of ass whoping I will give to all of you

wwerko619

Reaction score
A sphere, lol. I know thats how you spell it......what else would it be? Shere,Spere,Spire? I know its Sphere, cause they said that on WWE.com last year lol.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Batista: Taker, Orton, Hogan, you don't deserve a title match, but you do deserve every minute of ass whoping I will give to all of you

Hogan: And I guess you'll be bringing that basketball of yours to the match, brother! Because you're gonna need all the help you can get, when the "Immortal One" beats you!

A sphere, lol. I know thats how you spell it......what else would it be? Shere,Spere,Spire? I know its Sphere, cause they said that on WWE.com last year lol.

Spear. A Spear. And WWE.com make mistakes all the time...

wwerko619

Reaction score
lmao, ok, il use spear now......lol. Thats one of the biggest spelling mistakes ive fu**in made in my life. Well, let me retry this:

Edge: At Thunder tomorrow, I will destroy Booker T and A.J Styles with my double spear. Then, after I win the NCW Hardcore Title, im going to destroy Chris Jericho.

CT Styles

Jericho: Is that right? Edge. I'm going to show you how much of an ass you are when you can't back up your words.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Jericho, im warning you, im going to destroy you! You will have no chance in hell! S***, I just took Vince's line....

CT Styles

Jericho: Speaking of lines. You can wait in line to get your ass kicked just like anyone else who wants a piece of this sexy beast.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: There is no line, cause you cant fight. There all lining up in my backyard, ready for a bat to their head. They would rather line up for Edge, cause I am the best in the buisness!

djprimetime

Reaction score
how can say you are going to beat me when you cant even spell your own finishing move correctly. but what you call it dosent really matter because you are not going to win the hardcore title.

*ROFL at 3-D circle*

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ya, I found it funny aswell, even when im 16, and cant spell spear correctly. Wow, now that im realizing it, thats f**kin funny.