• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
Ok, my brother works at Movie Gallery here in my town so he can rent movies and games before they are officially released. Madden came in today and he picked it up. He did the same with NCAA. I absolutely love NCAA Football 09 and thought that it was the best football game ever. The grafics are just right and the controls are easy to understand. Many teams to choose from so it doesnt get that old. Madden's graphics are phenomenal. The first thing that you do in the game is take the Madden IQ Test which test your strenghts and weaknesses in the game. You do drills that prove your skills. This isn't for nothing. Instead of having the four main difficulties; Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, and All-Madden, you have you're own difficult that is formed from your results. This is the best feature on the game. NCAA's Campus Legend Mode is much better than Madden's Superstar Mode IMO. I just really like how NCAA has it set up but not really all that impressed by Madden's. NCAA also lacks the Create-a-Team feature but Madden has it in the game. I'm a big fan of creating my own team so I enjoy it in Madden. However the over-all gameplay of the two games I'm gonna have to say that NCAA Football is a better game. When you play both games, not just the Demos post your thoughts.

Travis40

I think that NCAA Football will be the best out of the two. I haven't played Madden yet, but there's no way that anything can top the graphics or gameplay that NCAA 09 had. I've seen some things from Madden...and I'm not that impressed.

J

The graphics have always seemed alike as have the gameplay in the past to me. So this one mainly comes down to the fact that I like College Football a lot more then NFL.

Travis40

I like the Create A Team, that's always fun...last year Madden's CAT was awesome. I loved the stadium choices...hopefully it'll be better this year.

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah the stadium choices they had were sweet but i think that they couldve had more. I really dont like the uniforms though.

To add to my original post the Superstar game mode is much more difficult than Campus Legend. The workouts are extremely hard, i have trouble with all of them. It's almost impossible to make your player good so you might want to make him good in NCAA then transfer him to Madden.

phantomgerald

I play both on the PSP. And I have to say, I'm very disappointed by Madden. The gameplay and graphics just pales in comparison to the NCAA games. Anybody else played it on the PSP?