• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NBA

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The season is in full swing.

The Spurs have impressed me with their consistancy. They are on a current 10 game winning streak and look like they could be the best team in the west. Duncan did get injured recently which may drop them in the standings during the regular season, but thankfully their is no structual damage.

Oklahoma City is also beasting it up. Durant is a scoring machine and their are a select few that can slow him down. Westbrook is one of the best scoring PG's in the league. What's eye popping to me is that he takes more shots than Durant. Either way they can put up 110 any given night.

Miami Heat... Lebron is a beast. His post game has improved even more this year. The only thing stopping Lebron is himself and he already got his ring. I'm sure he is hungry for another one. Wade is not as explosive anymore, but that boy still balls hard. Bosh is having a great year, and Allen is lethal from behind the arc. The only knock against them is they have a small starting 5.

Memphis Grizzles - Yo, Rudy Gay is a beast! Why you going to trade this cat? It doesn't take a stat geek to figure out, that he's having an off year but damn. They do have one of the best big men, in Zach Randolph, and them boys can play D behind Marc Gasol.

New York Knicks - Yeahhhhh buddy, that's my squad. Amare is back and he is shooting lights out and getting to the rack with ease. He even accepted a role off the bench. Felton, Kidd, Melo, Chandler, Shumpert, J.R. Smith, Amare, R. Wallace, S. Novak. Yeah These boys are stacked and have 5 or 6 guys that can bang 3's

Golden State Warriors- Steph Curry was snubbed of the all star game, it was an absolute robbery for the man not to get in. He spaces the floor and creates offense, and oh yeah..... The boy can Shoot. They are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, and oh yeah.... Andrew Bogut is back. This team is a title contender if they can stay healthy. As are all of the other teams i've mentioned.

This is just my top 6 right now.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I was basically asking how could they trade him. I know it already happened. How about Jose Calderon? You miss him?

:NOPE: We suck so badly, even having Gay for a year and a half makes it at least a little more tolerable to watch. Now we need a PG and a decent C and we might make the playoffs next year.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
:NOPE: We suck so badly, even having Gay for a year and a half makes it at least a little more tolerable to watch. Now we need a PG and a decent C and we might make the playoffs next year.

I've been hearing rumors that Paul Gasol could end up in toronto.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I think they're trying to distract opponents so they have a chance of winning. What they failed to realize is that it only works for people in the stands or watching on TV. #MLSElogic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
NBA Finals: Same pick as last year. Spurs vs Heat.

I really think OKC is going to find themselves in a dog fight playoffs series with the Spurs or Clippers and realize how much they miss Harden. Dude was all onions, all the time. big shots, big situations, dude didn't give a fuck. Is Kevin Martin that guy> Maybe, doubt it. Do you really want Westbrook playing with an extended role in big moments? I wouldn't. They won't be in the finals again, mark my word.

And the Rudy Gay trade makes GS the 4th best team in the West. As long as we keep doing what we're doing we should nail down the 4th seed and take home court for an opening round series vs Memphis or Denver.

oh and my boys are in houston tonight. let's get it. I think we're in OKC tomorrow too. tough b2b for sure. Hope we can steal this one tonight

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
NBA Finals: Same pick as last year. Spurs vs Heat.

I really think OKC is going to find themselves in a dog fight playoffs series with the Spurs or Clippers and realize how much they miss Harden. Dude was all onions, all the time. big shots, big situations, dude didn't give a f*ck. Is Kevin Martin that guy> Maybe, doubt it. Do you really want Westbrook playing with an extended role in big moments? I wouldn't. They won't be in the finals again, mark my word.

And the Rudy Gay trade makes GS the 4th best team in the West. As long as we keep doing what we're doing we should nail down the 4th seed and take home court for an opening round series vs Memphis or Denver.

oh and my boys are in houston tonight. let's get it. I think we're in OKC tomorrow too. tough b2b for sure. Hope we can steal this one tonight

I think the final will be a repeat of last year but with OKC taking the title this time around.