NBA 2k13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They still made the finals unlike the nuggets who are in there now or the ring less Big O Bucks, Zo Hornets. They came back from down 0-2 vs SA and Malonenset a record for oldest player to score 40 in the playoffs.

And rockets frontline and mobley had damn good numbers, just got beat by Kobe and Shaq, but yeah it's more about playing That frontline together. I would take the Francis, Mobley, and Yao rockets over them though just because I loved that back court and Yao needs to be in the game.

We also need a T-Mac Orlando team. Oh and a Indiana team with JO, Ron, Tinsley, Al, and Reggie. I doubt they would ever put the brawl group in the game with Jackson in place of Harrington, but JOs Indy teams in his prime were a force as was a top 3 PF in the league. Like the Raptors, just to recreate Iverson vs Vince in the one time in his career VC gave a fuck. I forgot about the We Believe team, yeah they would be nice as would Shaq and Wade

Lastly for the love of god correct the 98 Lakers and add in Van Exel and Fox, Showtime by adding Kareem and Wilkes, and the Queens by adding Webber in

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Won't lie, I would use Kidds Nets more than the Lakers or classic Bulls. Now that's a real damn PG (take notes Nash and CP) as he was amazing. Plus vintage Kenyon pre micro fracture would just murder guys

03 Spurs wouldn't be awful either with aged Robinson but young Tony and Manu who wouldn't be worse than the perimeter of the 99 team. I guess the last 2 teams I would also liked to see considered would be KGs wolves team with Sam/Wally/Spree and the Spreewell/Houston Knicks that made the finals

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They still made the finals unlike the nuggets who are in there now or the ring less Big O Bucks, Zo Hornets. They came back from down 0-2 vs SA and Malonenset a record for oldest player to score 40 in the playoffs.

And rockets frontline and mobley had damn good numbers, just got beat by Kobe and Shaq, but yeah it's more about playing That frontline together. I would take the Francis, Mobley, and Yao rockets over them though just because I loved that back court and Yao needs to be in the game.

We also need a T-Mac Orlando team. Oh and a Indiana team with JO, Ron, Tinsley, Al, and Reggie. I doubt they would ever put the brawl group in the game with Jackson in place of Harrington, but JOs Indy teams in his prime were a force as was a top 3 PF in the league. Like the Raptors, just to recreate Iverson vs Vince in the one time in his career VC gave a fuck. I forgot about the We Believe team, yeah they would be nice as would Shaq and Wade

Lastly for the love of god correct the 98 Lakers and add in Van Exel and Fox, Showtime by adding Kareem and Wilkes, and the Queens by adding Webber in
Yeah the Kings without C-Webb and Showtime without Kareem is just a crime and I didn't get the point of them not putting in Van Exel and Fox.

Forgot about the brawl at the palace Pacers that was a great what could have been team. I just want any Pacers team with Reggie on it. Also those teams you named that the Lakers with Malone and Payton on would be better than that is already in the game I'm not crazy about those teams being in the game anyways though Big O deserves to be in the game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah I just think that if prime AI was put in it made no sense Prime T-Mac, Prime JO, Prime Kidd, and Prime KG led teams weren't (I mean those 5, Tim, Shaq, and Kobe were the face of the league). Let alone the team AIs Sixers stole a game from that went 15-1 in the playoffs. I mean they put Kobe and Shaq together but not Superstar Kobe, a developed Fisher, or Horry and we know they have Harper and Shaw in the game multiple times to just make a model. If they were going young Lakers, its just flawed as Ceballos, Fox, And Nick were all rotation players while Barry and Blount weren't.

But yeah Reggie not being in the game with those 90s Knicks, Bulls, Jazz, Nuggets, and rockets he went Miller Time on is mind blowing. I'd even take old Reggie like I said, but I still hope for both with Indy teams. Think about how great the Pacers would be to play as with Reggie, Prime Artest on D, prime JO who was 20 and 10 every year anchoring the best D in the league, Tinsley who could actually shoot, Foster killing the glass, and one of Jackson/Harrington.

jail Blazers are intriguing to with Stoudemire, Bonzi, Steve Smith, Scottie, Sheed, Patterson, Anderson, Grant, and Sabonis

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You playing tonight?

I probably won't play next Tuesday and Wednesday as I think I'll need those two days to wrap up Injustice

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
About to get on now

Showtime

Reaction score
Asking for teams that are barely a decade old is kind of ridiculous guys. They should wait a couple of years and put them in later versions as it's hard a classic team if those teams still have a lot of the same players, just way older, on them currently.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
None of the teams we brought up really have the same players on it just older outside of one that PSYCH brought up and that is the 03 spurs.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I only brought up the 03 spurs because that was Duncan's peak. He was ridiculous. Plus if they are going to have young Kobe, it only makes sense to have a young tony and Manu that aren't star caliber.

But i would take them filling in teams like the 98 lakers completely with Van Exel and Fox because we all know they were key players, Kareem on Showtime, Webber on Sacramneto, Barkelys suns since he's on the dream team, Russel being on the Jazz to actually defend Jordan, Snow on the Sonics, and so on.

But there's 0 excuse for not having Reggie's Pacers in the game as there are 3/4 easy choices they could make based on guys actually in the game, so there's not a lot of models needed to be created

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only reason to even have that 90s Knicks team in the game is to do Knicks/Pacers games so it really threw me off to not see any 90's Pacers teams.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh well I'm going to get in some games before Portland I think

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Got two new controllers today. I broke my black Sony one last night after the report came out. Just squeezed to it popped. I killed the sob

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It wasnt even a decision I knew I was making. I usually plug my controller in toward the end of a laker game so it can be charged good before I play with you two. I had got it out and was doing it and he hit the 3 to tie, then Gs went up 3, then he went down and when I saw I knew what it was, hoped it wasn't I was seeing but I heard a crunch after broadcast comeback and stu said that's and Achilles That was my controller in my hand and why I didn't even get on last night at all.

Had to go buy some new ones today from game ware

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Fucking battery doesn't work anymore and the left stick doesn't spin, had a true moment and was glad it wasn't a glass in my hand