NBA 2k13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Also, LMAO @ you calling me a chucker. You haven't dribbled once, just catch and shoot.

Showtime

Reaction score
my ball security is like below 60, my dribbling is horrid, everything is pretty low so I would be really easy to strip. also my guy isnt a good finisher in traffic so driving the lane wouldnt do shit.

AND I HIT NEARLY EVERYTHING, SO OBV ILL SHOOT.

blacktop feels so rigid, if you know what I mean. crew made had a nice flow to it, but idk, this just feels so weird when you move. it might just be because of the lag.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You'll get used to it. Feels pretty good to me now, after about 420 games of it.

Showtime

Reaction score
meh, im used to it, its just a lot harder to defend when the movements feel so weird. although im already a better defender than you so I guess its fine. also 5 more threes. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
im great at defending in real life too. basically I do what I do in these games which is catch and shoot and play good defense. although im dirty as fuck on defense, but I do that for the lolz.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Everything is opposite for me, man. In the game, I prefer to play with Guards and I'm terrible on defense, in real life I actually prefer defense to offense (probably because I'm pretty bad on offense) and I play down low. I can't dribble for shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
lel @ tony allen. Had the ball for like 10 seconds and I didnt guard him whatsoever just kept players in front of him so brandon finally decides to shoot and bricks it.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
After it disconnecting, I don't even feel like playing VS anymore, but I gotta rape that kid who was our teammate. After that, might play Blacktop.

Showtime

Reaction score
alright just send me a message. ill be leling around. that kid wasnt even good, he shot like 5/12 and was taking awful shots. i dont know why you kept passing to him. then you finally passed to me and I hit four straight threes to finish the game. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
just realized if Brandon plays crew with us in 2k14 then he and JK will form possibly the worst defensive pair ever. :lol:

all they need now is dennis and they might end up getting regular games of 100+ points against them.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I spam the steal button a lor since there's no fouls, so if I tried staying in front of my man and not gambling for steals, I could probably defend better.