NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

psych please, if u were doing that much wasting energy it would show. it's not even much of a noticeable difference anyway unless you're flashing red, and u guys are never below 3, so i'm not sure what you're talking about. u should be getting your speed up instead of conversing with me. 82 with a shrimp guard who can only shoot when he's open? should be in the 90's. btw i'm only putting myself over because you're giving me shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

That last line sums it up. Me n Mak played a team last night who couldn't rebound so we killed them there with second looks. We played a team who couldn't hit free throws so we went hack a lebron. When teams can guard the post we clear a side and post em up while the other cuts off or spots up depending on where they are doubling from. If they can't stop the drive we iso and attack off the dribble. One time we saw a team gave up the pnr lob so we did it like 6 times to them.

It ain't as simple as just play the way I want you to play and we win. If it was NBA Gang wouldn't have gotten 4 fouls on you or forced you into leading us into turnovers. Your gambles would have also worked. Sometimes you just have to beat someone by adapting to exploit their weaknesses

shutupchico

Reaction score

Way you were standing there and the fact that they were doubling and snatching the ball away all game I was standing there for u to either 1) pass the ball to avoid throwing a t.o or 2)grab the loose ball. Tbh thought your controller died or some shit which is why I called the T.O. Got adjust to the people we are playing cause we can't play the same way everytime and it work.

i had 2 turnovers so not sure what u mean by snatching it away all game. i hardly ever turn the ball over considering all the passes and time i have it so u can't act like i'm turnover prone. when i'm standing there not moving it's because i'm waiting for u to do something, and then i'll hit u with perfect timing.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

You could just give the ball up and actually be the one to do something to receive it back on the pitch out. I thought u had put the controller down when u stopped in that spot last night and didn't move or pass for 14 seconds

shutupchico

Reaction score

That last line sums it up. Me n Mak played a team last night who couldn't rebound so we killed them there with second looks. We played a team who couldn't hit free throws so we went hack a lebron. When teams can guard the post we clear a side and post em up while the other cuts off or spots up depending on where they are doubling from. If they can't stop the drive we iso and attack off the dribble. One time we saw a team gave up the pnr lob so we did it like 6 times to them.

It ain't as simple as just play the way I want you to play and we win. If it was NBA Gang wouldn't have gotten 4 fouls on you or forced you into leading us into turnovers. Your gambles would have also worked. Sometimes you just have to beat someone by adapting to exploit their weaknesses

u played a team last night who was 0-4, u should win. another team who had played 7 games killed u guys. u can make things as complicated as u want but the bottom line is u have to execute, and put the ball in the hole, and more often then not u don't do it. u are a 7 efficiency after 100's of games, and u are trying to come up with all these complex equations, how about just play better? u used to get on me for my foul shooting and field goal %, now since i'm better at both u find something else. fix your game, and i'll worry about keeping mine going strong. and i'll stop being a prick when u get off my back.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I'll settle and just win more games and boost the record like we do when u sign off since the record without you is still better than with you, ugly or pretty efficiency aside :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

i had 2 turnovers so not sure what u mean by snatching it away all game. i hardly ever turn the ball over considering all the passes and time i have it so u can't act like i'm turnover prone. when i'm standing there not moving it's because i'm waiting for u to do something, and then i'll hit u with perfect timing.
Def wasn't saying you were turnover prone because I will give you props in saying you keep your turnovers down pretty well. Just saying if there is a situation where I know if I got the ball outside of the paint (don't have to be wide open to do it) I can drive and dunk it on someones head, get to the line, make a good pass or hit a mid range shot it's gonna kind of suck if you're just dribbling around waiting for me to hit the paint if on that play I don't want it there.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

And I'm just trolling him right now because well it is funny to see his responses

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

lol anyways probably about to get online shortly.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I got to do something with no lakers and the mike brown news for entertainment

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Me n chico both on.

shutupchico

Reaction score

I'll settle and just win more games and boost the record like we do when u sign off since the record without you is still better than with you, ugly or pretty efficiency aside :p

i can't believe you're still talking shit, i wish there was spectator mode so u could have a front row seat to watch the money man in action. u could fill a notebook up worth of shit i do on the court which would improve your game. wanna do long division when u can't add. btw, we played 5 games, won 4 of them, and none of them counted... the loss did.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

So you still finished with a worse record than what you went in with which is is the opposite of what we want to do :p

Wins and losses in the column kid, look up the definition. Better yet check out the column in the morning when we are better than 7 over (where you logged off at)

istockphoto_9147335-hook-line-sinker-and-a-curious-fish.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Just so u know Chico I'm just fucking with you; you and graff2 have played well.

Too bad that last win didn't count. I so saved your ass Mak, lol. Good d by you in the 2nd half

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

My guy has gotten injuries at the worst possible times. One when I was making a playoff push and then the team dropped 11 in a row to get the Suns out of contention. Then the next season was before the all star game and by the time he came back the all star game was over smh.

Lol, that sucks. I've yet to experience a serious injury. Had a strained achilles for like 5 games, but played through it. Fucking annoying playing hobbled. Had another one earlier, but it only lasted a game, so it's fine. Never missed a game.