NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

Mostly myplayer though depending on the opponent I'll use a real player. Chico refuses to use anyone but his myp lol.

I see. My guy is a beast. T-Mac 2.0, without the injuries.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

My guy has gotten injuries at the worst possible times. One when I was making a playoff push and then the team dropped 11 in a row to get the Suns out of contention. Then the next season was before the all star game and by the time he came back the all star game was over smh.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

i don't pass it up because i can't hit it, i'm an 82 3, i just know chances aren't half as good as me making my mid range. i don't like to waste possessions, even in the 1st qtr. if we need a 3 at the end of the game or something i'll take it, maybe i'll start taking more anyway. most of the games we lose aren't because we get beat with the 3, because most of the time u lose with those, we get beat inside. u could improve your 3 though with the shoes, i mean you're shooting 26%, that's crap.

Hey iverson, you dribble less and I don't have to wonder if it is coming or run in circles before shooting, thus saving energy. And the J's are for looks for me because those were my face pair ever.

As for losing inside, I put some blame on you guys in the drew games. Like thte last game we played with all 4 guys and Drew was the leading rebounder and was 7/9 from the field. I got the least shots while converting the best and in all honesty only GA Makes an effort to rebound consistently by not simply jumping to grab on, but by boxing out, positioning, and then going get it; there is no way Kidd should out board graff n magus at 5 foot 10, 175lb. It is a world of difference playing with Mak and being fed on time in the post instead of making a 7th 280lb man run around to get open or throwing him the ball 15 feet out so you can cut in and clutter up the lane. Also the reason we get beat has to do with you gambling for steals again all of a sudden and breaking the zone, which goes back to the point that we allow less in the 2 man games and win more because of it.

Also nice job on the timeout when I was dunking the ball to make it a 1 point game :p

[trolling/]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I don't usually get in what y'all talk about but have to say I agree with the dribbiling around forever and we have to run around like chickens with our heads cut off to get the ball. Waste too much energy and gets annoying when I know I can get my own shot or open it up to get the ball to someone else to save on just running around just to run around.

Like in that last game when you got pissed about us not gettng open and you were just standing there they were takign charges down low so I couldn't just cut straight to the basket like I usually did. As far as the rebounds go I should be rebounding a hell of a lot better however at the same time I spend too much time having to guard perimeter players to stop them from shooting on us. Pretty tough to try and do both, but I'll try and do what I can do rebound like I should someway.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I have no problem doing the rebounding with Drew but as Kidd we have to gang rebound, which is why I try to help you down there over running out. The only way we should be running out before the board is when I have Andrew and ga has odom

That get open comment when he gave up the dribble 2ft inside half court and wouldn't pass the ball, thus resulting in running the clock down to 5 was just a wtf moment. We use more energy playing with graff than playing in 2 man games or 3 man games with ga. We wouldn't have the record we do, if we couldnt create our own shots, score, and only had to rely on being open every minute, especially when you look at the fact the 3 of us have played more games as a team. In fact we drive in and got high percentage shots more.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Not gonna say we don't play great ball with chico cause we have and in two man games we have done great too but when that whole dribble to death till someone gets open for the good shot rather than we all try and create a good shot stuff just can get annoying and don't always work. Maggette can handle the ball very good for his size hence why he can play all 5 positions and Kidd can handle the ball being that he is a point guard it makes no sense to be a one pass one shot offense.

shutupchico

Reaction score

Hey iverson, you dribble less and I don't have to wonder if it is coming or run in circles before shooting, thus saving energy. And the J's are for looks for me because those were my face pair ever.

As for losing inside, I put some blame on you guys in the drew games. Like thte last game we played with all 4 guys and Drew was the leading rebounder and was 7/9 from the field. I got the least shots while converting the best and in all honesty only GA Makes an effort to rebound consistently by not simply jumping to grab on, but by boxing out, positioning, and then going get it; there is no way Kidd should out board graff n magus at 5 foot 10, 175lb. It is a world of difference playing with Mak and being fed on time in the post instead of making a 7th 280lb man run around to get open or throwing him the ball 15 feet out so you can cut in and clutter up the lane. Also the reason we get beat has to do with you gambling for steals again all of a sudden and breaking the zone, which goes back to the point that we allow less in the 2 man games and win more because of it.

Also nice job on the timeout when I was dunking the ball to make it a 1 point game :p

[trolling/]

thank god u said u were trolling so i don't have to respond to this bs.

shutupchico

Reaction score

psych, u really need to stop, u are inefficient to a fault. your high percentage shots are usually just drives to the paint that end up in misses. 1-10, 5-19 is the typical kind of game for u in all honesty when you're kidd. u hit a few 3's here and there, and then when u do u get shot happy and just take bad shots. when you're bynum you're better because i can float u the past inside over the defenders head, and u also have some nice pump fakes, and can play on the post. as kidd, u need a lot of work, straight up. let's not forget that when i do dribble sometimes for a lot of the clock 90% it ends up in 2 points.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i do want to see u play better with kidd, don'tget me wrong, because at least u run around and get open which makes it fun.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

i do want to see u play better with kidd, don'tget me wrong, because at least u run around and get open which makes it fun.

Fun for who?

Kidd can drive and finish. Hell he won a game at the rim and drew doubles in the post that led to easy shots for not only mak but the CPU. You just don't let anyone handle the ball unless if they take the inbiunds to do anything else with it.

You make him a jump shooter who runs around with his head cut off wasting energy by being dribble happy. There is no reason our players should be down to three bars with over 90 staminas in the first quarter but you make em do that by not making the simple play or pass. You don't just do it to Kidd either as you pull the same stuff with Kobe as well as maggs and odom who both can and do create shots fair themselves and others in games you don't see

Ease up some with the dribbling bro because it is more fun for everyone involved when they all get to make a play and know that they can make a play but are being relegated to finishers or catch and shoot people wondering when the ball will come and why they have to run around and waste their players legs needlessly

shutupchico

Reaction score

why would u even tell me to ease up on the dribbling when i shoot the highest percentage almost every game? check the numbers. sometimes i'm just trying to get my shot when we need a basket after another possession of watching a forced shot,because the highest % shot on this team is a graff mid, u know that. i take no bad shots, that's why i dribble more, when i take my shot i wanna make sure it's gonna be a good one, and that happens mostly when u guys are struggling. it's not like i don't have my eyes on u guys at almost all times, i have the passing icons up every play for most of it as i'm dribbling. have u watched how other pg's play? u should be grateful(lold) to be playing with a steve nash with more offense. i've given u the ball more than an other pg would with the games you've been playing, u shouldn't be coming at me.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i couldn't believe u guys were just standing there next to me on that possession when u know with my passing ability i could've hit u anywhere on the court.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

You don't get the running around and wasting our energy and legs part do you?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Way you were standing there and the fact that they were doubling and snatching the ball away all game I was standing there for u to either 1) pass the ball to avoid throwing a t.o or 2)grab the loose ball. Tbh thought your controller died or some shit which is why I called the T.O. Got adjust to the people we are playing cause we can't play the same way everytime and it work.