• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NBA 2K Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Dirk a 85 seriously? Guy at the very least should be a 90. Grant Hill being a 80 surprises me but no complaints from me.

Ghetto Anthony

As long as they play true to the game and FG% are on target and statistics are somewhat real I guess I'm okay with the shitty ratings. Although I think ZBo having such a terrible midrange is a joke...

PHX

Legacy Member
Read about that as well and some mess about them making u have to buy DLC to use your myp in team up mode and pick up. Very very lame if this is gonna be the case as crew is the main reason I play 2k and would make me not be in a real hurry to go and buy it.

shutupchico

i don't think 2k would be dumb enough to remove one of the most popular modes in the game, they would probably be smart enough though to make it dlc, grab a couple extra bucks from us that way. supposedly we're only allowed to use our players with the dlc because of the hackers, which doesn't make sense because there was none of that on ps3. let's just hope crew is downloadable.

PHX

Legacy Member
I don't see how it would stop people from hacking even if they did it that way if that is their motive about changing Crew. And there was a lot of hacking on PS3 as pretty much most of the top teams had hacked uncapped myp's but I think it was more an issue on x-box. Just hope they keep it as is.

Ghetto Anthony

i don't think 2k would be dumb enough to remove one of the most popular modes in the game, they would probably be smart enough though to make it dlc, grab a couple extra bucks from us that way. supposedly we're only allowed to use our players with the dlc because of the hackers, which doesn't make sense because there was none of that on ps3. let's just hope crew is downloadable.

I think quick match is the most popular mode and crew just has a niche following, but if they remove it I'm gonna be so pissed. It's all but confirmed removed at this point. Pastapadre says it has been removed.

shutupchico

gotta say i'm disappointed with 12 man. i mean i guess i should be considering all i do is play my player pick up and crew and they took them both out. but still, it just doesn't feel right. maybe the graphics are a little better, but the game runs slower. it seems like they took a lot of substance out though to add some glamour and glitz. i hate those flashy blockbuster style intros. i'll still be on 11. plus they took my fuckin jumper out, wtf.

PHX

Legacy Member
I won't be able to get it till like Dec anyways so I'll still be on 11 as well. Really sucks that they make it where u pretty much can't use your myp anywhere else but myp mode. Really defeats the purpose of wanting to build him.

shutupchico

dude, i don't even wanna keep the game lol. i was fighting not to buy it, but had to see for myself. it looks good, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't play as good imo. put the graphics of 2k12 on 2k11 you'd have an unbelievable game.

PHX

Legacy Member
It doesn't play the same way it does in the demo or something? And did they really take out the hopstep and all that cheese stuff at least?

SAIYANS

Plays great as long as you aren't hop or euro step dependent. D has improved.

I have two problems with it
1) the fucking server wasn't on for me to download Run TMC
2) nuggets are fucking ridiculous from 3 with 5 guys having 3pt mastery basically

Soundtrack is great ~ "we're playing basketball"

SAIYANS

Still pissed with Nick and Rick for not signing up to be of the game. The 98 Lakers would have been sick

And these 2k bitches must not have heard Kobe was an all star in 98.

Barry and Blount still suck though just like they did on that squad lol. Fish can also dunk on that squad like before the foot surgery in 01