NBA 2018-2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
mntw-jersey-unveil-nba-170801.png

NBA 2018/2019 SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD
SCHEDULE +++ STANDINGS

Last edited by a moderator:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Raptors looking good this season. Would say I hope they win it all but Warriors will likely win again. lol

Reactions: Red Rain

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Cavs are 8 - 35? So sad.

That is what happens when your entire team signs with LA. Lebron was your team. He was the one thing which gave you guys a championship. But at the same time he doomed you guys. He had a puppet for your Coach. You signed his friends who are all terrribly aged or only work well with him to near-unmovable contracts. What the Cavs need to do is wait it out, move what you can, and prepare to burn it all down and build it back up.

At least the Raptors are doing well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is what happens when your entire team signs with LA. Lebron was your team. He was the one thing which gave you guys a championship. But at the same time he doomed you guys. He had a puppet for your Coach. You signed his friends who are all terrribly aged or only work well with him to near-unmovable contracts. What the Cavs need to do is wait it out, move what you can, and prepare to burn it all down and build it back up.

At least the Raptors are doing well.

Not my team lol I haven't watched a game in a long time. Even when LeBron was still in Cleveland, I wasn't actively watching. It is just sad to see them be in last place. LeBron didn't doom the team either, management did. No one bothered to build a good team, they just built around one player. The East was far easier to compete with than the West for him too. As of now, they don't even make the cut for the playoffs. With him out of the East, teams like the Raptors can come up but they will hit the same wall any other team would. Stacking one side of the NBA with all the best players will result in boring Finals. You'll see.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not my team lol I haven't watched a game in a long time. Even when LeBron was still in Cleveland, I wasn't actively watching. It is just sad to see them be in last place. LeBron didn't doom the team either, management did. No one bothered to build a good team, they just built around one player. The East was far easier to compete with than the West for him too. As of now, they don't even make the cut for the playoffs. With him out of the East, teams like the Raptors can come up but they will hit the same wall any other team would. Stacking one side of the NBA with all the best players will result in boring Finals. You'll see.

Oh, I'm sure a team from the West is going to win the NBA finals. Just at least the Raptors may be able to make an NBA final for once. As a Leafs fan also, I want at least one team to actually do decent, ya know?

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone else like the trade for Marc Gasol? It pretty much soldifies the Raptors as a three star team (Lowry, Leonard, Gasol) Anytime Obaka becomes your sixth man you know you're on the right path. I missed the rest of the trades, did any other key pieces get moved?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah my Sixers have been on a roll lately or should I say Streak? The Sixers had.Patrick's Day magic as my Sixers to clinch a Playoff spot vs number 1 Bucks and it was glorious. Antetokounmpo did his thing with 52 points..52 FUCKING POINTS..but they didn't let anyone else kill them as much. J.J Reddick was mesmerizing, he can be legit unstoppable at times during games and when that happens the Sixers are even more dangerous as a squad. I love this unselfishness way of going about things since the Trades, just need to keep this momentum going and keep at it.

Celtics vs Sixers from other night was fucking great they finally got a win over Boston. Thank you bitch Marcus Smart for pissing off our whole team after cheap shotting Embiid and walking away like the bitch you are. Embidd was smart not to throw hands or he might of been ejected as in that game. Butler MY GOD his best game of the Season and of his career I felt. That clutch shot when Kyrie Irving was guarding him that's what makes teams good to great in such pressure situations like that. Everything went the Sixers way mid 3rd quarter and that's a scary team any of the Eastern Conference teams don't wanna fuck with in a Seven Game Series.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Last edited: