Nazis Nabbed in Plot to Kill Obama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
So many people are trying to do this...it's bound to happen.

I think if/when he is killed, the assassin will kill Obama not becuase he's black, but because the person has a pure hate for Obama...not becuase he's black...just becuase he hates him.

but what reason would anyone have to hate Obama, other than the fact that he's a black?

Its not like he's walking around smackin old white people, for the most part, he's a lovable dude...no homo

Travis40

but what reason would anyone have to hate Obama, other than the fact that he's a black?

You keep saying that racism is bad...right? But you're implying that EVERYONE wants to kill Obama becuase he's black...that's not the case. That's the case is MOST of the people trying to kill Obama hate him becuase he's black...but there's a small percentage that doesn't believe in anything he says, that doesn't believe that he is ready to take on the job of President. Personally, I don't like Obama and I don't like anything he says, but that doesn't mean that I'm racist...and it sure as hell doesn't mean that I want to see him killed.

JFK wasn't killed because he was a Catholic, he was killed becuase of the decisions that he made. The decision to pull out of Vietnam, the decision to try to call the Russians bluff....JFK wasn't killed becuase of his religion, race, or background...he was killed becuase of the decisions that he made.

I really feel like an anti-obama rant right now...but I'll save it for later.

Rell

Reaction score
You keep saying that racism is bad...right? But you're implying that EVERYONE wants to kill Obama becuase he's black...that's not the case. That's the case is MOST of the people trying to kill Obama hate him becuase he's black...but there's a small percentage that doesn't believe in anything he says, that doesn't believe that he is ready to take on the job of President. Personally, I don't like Obama and I don't like anything he says, but that doesn't mean that I'm racist...and it sure as hell doesn't mean that I want to see him killed.

JFK wasn't killed because he was a Catholic, he was killed becuase of the decisions that he made. The decision to pull out of Vietnam, the decision to try to call the Russians bluff....JFK wasn't killed becuase of his religion, race, or background...he was killed becuase of the decisions that he made.

I really feel like an anti-obama rant right now...but I'll save it for later.

nah

re-read my post, YOU said IF Obama is killed, it would have nothing to do with race, it would be the product of someones hatred towards him.

Hate = Intense animosity or dislike

What has Obama done for anyone to have intense animosity towards? Has he said anything wrong? Done anything wrong? Trust me, if anyone truley and legitimately hates Obama, race definitely has something to do with it. It may not be the sole reason, but it would obviously tie in with it.

I'm not saying everyone should like Obama, but hate is a strong ass word.

are you telling me race had nothing to do with the Nazi's who were "nabbed" in this plot (lol @ the word nabbed)

Great One

Why are people assuming they know the reason someone kills someone?