National Wrestling Society - Straight To Paradise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
NWS-Straight to Paradise
Thursday Night Takedown
Show #3

* The Show goes on air and pyro hit’s the stage. *

Jerry Lawler: Welcome everybody to Thursday Night Takedown! Tonight they will be a full of action. Last week, the main event were absent, but its not the case this week! Matt Hardy will face Cm Punk for a place in the NWS Heavyweight Championship at Road to Paradise.

*Matt Hardy music hits*

Jim Ross: Talking about Matt….. What is he doing here? He compete in the Main Event tonight!

* Matt Hardy goes in the ring with a micro *

Matt Hardy: I didn’t had the time to introduce myself, I am Matt Hardy, the top superstar of this business. I am here tonight to talk about the future, my future! All of this will début after I beat Cm Punk tonight and I will become the #1 contender. This will be the first and the easiest step. After, I will compete in the next PPV, Road to Paradise, vs. Capitan Charisma for the championship. For sure, I will win this match and became the first NWS Heavyweight Champion in the show. This will officially debut my reign as Champion in this show. My name will be in this show for ever has the longest champ ever. I will destroy every contender, one after one! None will be at the same caliber that me. So everybody you may start bowing the next champ. Ad long I will be here, you will have to bow me, your king, your favorite and for sure your champ! I hope that I have been clear with everyone, now I have to go. Be tuned for my great match tonight.

* Matt Hardy leaves the ring and walks out of the stage with a cocky face. *

Jim Ross: Well Matt is to confident I think.

Jerry Lawler: Same for me! I don’t wish it, but I think that he will failed.

==Commercial Break==

Jim Ross:
We are back here live for Thursday Night Takedown.

* Chavo Guerrero Music Hits *

Jerry Lawler: After this great intervention by Matt Hardy, we have a great match coming. Our contender for the continental championship, Chavo Guerrero will face I think…

* Goldust music hits *

Jerry Lawler:
Goldust!!! The most bizard man in the company! Last week Goldust get dominated by Gregory Helms but we will see if it would be the case this time.

Match #1
Chavo Guerrero Vs Goldust
Normal Match

Chavo Guerrero tries to control the match performing a flying shoulder block wright in the beginning. Chavo Guerrero stands up and hits Goldust with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. He jumps and elbow smashes Goldust. After this combination, he flies from the turnbuckle with another elbowdrop. Chavo Guerrero covers Goldust hooking the leg. Referee the ref makes the count. ...1 ...2 Goldust escapes. Chavo Guerrero hits Goldust with an earringer. After a few moment, both men gets up and Goldust goes for a back breaker but Chavo Guerrero dodges the attack. Goldust uses a snap mare takeover on Chavo Guerrero. After this countering attack, Goldust didn’t stop, he quickly puts Chavo Guerrero in an arm grapevine submission. Chavo Guerrero gets out and quickly hits a flying karate chop right to Goldust's neck. Goldust gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Goldust grabs Chavo Guerrero's arm and strkes his chest. Goldust combine hitting his opponent with a backward kick. Goldust grabs Chavo Guerrero and applies an arm wrench. Goldust fist drops Chavo Guerrero on the mat. Goldust is back on his feet and Chavo Guerrero gets up. Goldust climbs to the top turnbuckle and executes a legdrop on Chavo Guerrero. Now Goldust standing and Chavo Guerrero standing. Goldust sends Chavo Guerrero to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) Goldust with an exploder suplex on Chavo Guerrero. Goldust gets back to his feet. (..2) Goldust rolls onto Chavo Guerrero connecting with a knee. Goldust hits Chavo Guerrero with the spinebuster slam.

* Santino Marella came from the crowd *

Jim Ross: What’s happening now?!

JerryLawler: I think that Chavo will have little of company , and it wont be funny!

Santino Came near to Chavo that was down. He look at him a little moment and he wait until Chavo gets up. Once he get up, he perform to him a powerful neckbreaker. The ref quickly call the DQ. The match was officially over and Santino went to get a weapon from under the ring. He successfully get a steel chair. He begins to smash the chair on the head of Chavo. After a few shot, he was bleeding.

* Tyson Kidd came from the crowd *

Jim Ross: That’s unfair! Two on one! Chavo will need some help, but who? He don’t have any member that could help him. He is in deep trouble!

Jerry Lawler:
Yes and those superstar don’t have any reason to hit him. They are just jealous that he his a contender for the NWS Continental championship.

Tyson Kidd jumped furiously on Chavo and begins to punch him without stopping until he gets up and grabs a steel chair. They were now two hitting Chavo with a chair. One was injuring his leg and the other was hitting his head. After a few moment, Chavo wasn’t moving anymore. He was semi unconscious.

* Super Crazy came running for the stage *

Jerry Lawler:
Three on one! That’s the most unfair fight that I never saw!

Jim Ross: Wait… I think that he his helping him! If it’s the case, we are talking about a fair fight!

Super Crazy run toward Tyson Kidd. Kidd hold the chair, he was ready to hit him, but Super Crazy came very fast and spear him. Once Super Crazy up, Santino swings the chair right on the skull of Super Crazy. This one fall down. From behind, Goldust runs and perform a shoulder smash on the knee. Santino falls down and Goldust grabs the two chair. He puts one on the back of his head and he hit his face with the other. Santino begins to bleed. Every superstar present there were down except Goldust. Goldust does his bizard taunt and the came zoom in.

Jerry Lawler: Wow that was amazing! Chavo has just been assaulted by two bad superstar and he get rescued by Super Crazy. After this Super Crazy get hit with a chair and was enable to continue. To finish all, Goldust came and dominates the two bad superstars…. It was just awesome!

Jim Ross: For sure, but now lets go to a break.

==Commercial Break==

Backstage

* On the Titration *

* Cm Punk appeared on the titration. We only see his face and a part of his shoulder, and the background was colored with a blue tissue. *

Cm Punk: Matt, I am addressing to you! I ear you earlier tonight when you was in the ring. Seriously, I think that you talk to much.( Cm Punk smiles ) You talk about the future, but before you will have to face me, and you know that I am better then you! And Tonight ill prove it to you. All the thing that you said before will be turn into lie, from the beginning until the end, because I will win this match , I will become the first champ and for sure … not you! If you really want to be a champ, you will have to go in the other show because here, we wont accept that a loser like you became a champ! ( Cm Punk take a little break. ) May The Best Win Tonight !

* Cm Punk goes out of the view and the camera cut off. *

Jerry Lawler: Like Cm Punk said, may the best win!

* Carlito Music Hits *

Jim Ross: Well now lets this aside and lets focus on the next match, I should be interesting. Carlito Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Elijah Burke to know who will face Chavo Guerrero at Road to Paradise for the Nws Continental championship.

* Shelton Benjamin Music Hits *

Jerry Lawler:
May The best win, but I think that Carlito or maybe Shelton Benjamin will have better chance to win this match.

Jim Ross: Why? Elijah Burke is a great young and athletic superstars. He have equal of chance to win.

* Elijah Burke Music Hits *

Match #2
Carlito Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Elijah Burke
Normal
Winner Face Chavo at the PPV

Elijah Burke walks to the ring. the ref checks Carlito's boots and knee pads. Shelton Benjamin executes a pumphandle suplex on Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke drops Carlito with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. (the bell rings) Elijah Burke hits Shelton Benjamin with an earringer. Shelton Benjamin tackles Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke executes the jumping sidekick on Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin stands up. Shelton Benjamin kicks Elijah Burke in the groin. Elijah Burke gets hit with a dragon screw from Shelton Benjamin. Now Shelton Benjamin standing. Elijah Burke goes for a airplane spin but Shelton Benjamin dodges the attack. Elijah Burke drags Shelton Benjamin to the floor. the ref starts the count (.1) Elijah Burke hits Shelton with the bell. Shelton Benjamin is bleeding as a result. Elijah Burke goes for a waistlock suplex but Shelton Benjamin dodges the attack. Elijah Burke takes Shelton Benjamin into the ring.

Jim Ross: Wow its only the beginning and there his already one superstar bleeding !

Elijah Burke gouges Shelton Benjamin's eyes out. Elijah Burke rakes his fingers across Shelton Benjamin's back. Elijah Burke executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Shelton Benjamin.

Jerry Lawler: Ropeflip hiptoss!

Shelton Benjamin gets up. Carlito gets set on top the turnbuckle then Carlito hits Shelton Benjamin with a splash. Carlito chants start. Carlito sends Shelton Benjamin to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Shelton Benjamin gets hit with a back heel kick. Shelton Benjamin stands up. (...3) Shelton Benjamin spinning mule kicks Carlito. Now Carlito standing. (....4) Carlito kicks Shelton Benjamin in the stomach and his opponent falls down. After a few moment, Shelton Benjamin gets up. Shelton Benjamin gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke is back on his feet. (.....5)

Jim Ross: The floor is covered with blood from that injury.

(......6) They head back into the ring. Elijah Burke grabs Shelton Benjamin and applies an arm wrench. Shelton Benjamin gets hit with the uppercut from Elijah Burke. The ref starts the count. ...1 Carlito kicks Elijah Burke off of Shelton Benjamin.

Jim Ross: Elijah Burke should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

Shelton Benjamin stands up. Elijah Burke hits Shelton Benjamin with the back of his elbow. Elijah Burke executes a huge gutbuster on Shelton Benjamin. Now Shelton Benjamin standing, he hits Elijah Burke with the double arm DDT into the mat. Elijah Burke gets up. Shelton Benjamin executes the sleeperhold on Elijah Burke. Referee the ref is checking for a tap out. ... ... ... Elijah Burke tries to escape. Shelton Benjamin breaks the hold. Carlito comes from behind and bulldogs Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke stands up after a few moment and Shelton Benjamin gets hit with a dragon screw from Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke perform a knifehand chops to Shelton Benjamin. Elijah Burke pokes Shelton Benjamin in the eyes, but Shelton Benjamin counters with a headscissors takeover on Elijah Burke. Shelton Benjamin is back on his feet. Shelton Benjamin hits Elijah Burke with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Shelton Benjamin gets up after his move and he hits Elijah Burke with his knee. Shelton Benjamin stomps Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin measures Elijah Burke up and drops a closed fist. Shelton Benjamin puts Elijah Burke in an arm grapevine submission. Elijah Burke gets hit with a backbreaker from Shelton Benjamin. The ref makes the count. ...1 Carlito kicks Shelton Benjamin off of Elijah Burke.

Jerry Lawler : Shelton Benjamin should have known better than to try for a backbreaker at this point in the match.

Elijah Burke climbs to his feet. Elijah Burke gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. Shelton Benjamin grabs Elijah Burke and applies an arm wrench. Shelton Benjamin quickly executed a corkscrew legdrop on Elijah Burke to take advantage of the situation. Shelton Benjamin gets up and he looks at Carlito. Elijah Burke climbs to his feet. Elijah Burke gets up off the ground and Carlito was looking Shelton but he hits Burke with a flying dropkick.

Jerry Lawler: If Carlito keeps using moves like that flying dropkick he could win the match!

Carlito stands up. Elijah Burke can't breathe after a sit down splash on the chest by Carlito. Carlito is up again. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet. A flying dropkick by Carlito takes Elijah Burke down again. Shelton Benjamin quickly came in the battle, but Carlito superkicks him right in the skull. After a few moment, he gets up and during this time Elijah Burke roll out of the ring and stay down on the floor holding his stomach . Carlito run toward Benjamin and he pass under his arm. He quickly combine with a backstabber. Carlito get the pin on Shelton and he successfully get a three count.

Jerry Lawler:
Carlito is the official winner of the match!

Jim Ross: He will face Chavo Guerrero at Road to Paradise for The Continental championship.

Jerry Lawler:
We are maybe looking at a future champ!

==Commercial Break==

Backstage
* On the Titration *

*Carlito is walking backstage with an apple in his hands and with a big smile on his face. He runs into Christian. *

Chritian: Hey man, congratulations on your number one contender victory. Now, at Road To Paradise, you could win a championships just like I will.

*Carlito makes a yes sign with his head.*

Christian: Hey man, I spoke to Eve and she's ready for an interview with you.

Carlito: Alright, talk to you later.

*Carlito walks towards the interview scene. Eve is there next to a Takedown screen. *

Eve: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time, another contender for the contiental championship, Carlito! Carlito, you could win the very first Continental Champion of all times in Takedown. You will be facing Chavo Guerrero. What are your thoughts on that?

Carlito: I could tell you something. My thoughts are that I will beat Chavo and become the champion. That's all I have to say about the match. And, I am proud to annouce that next week, Chavo will be the special guest on the firs ever Carlito's Cabanna. Now I'v you'll excuse me, I got to prepare myself for a championship match.

*He bits in his apple and leaves. Eve looks at Carlito and smiles.*

Jerry Lawler: Wow Carlito’s Cabana next week Amazing!

* Jack Swagger Music Hits *

* Jack Swagger walks on the ramp and he goes in the ring with a micro in his hand *

Jack Swagger:
I am Jack Swagger! The All American, American Jack Swagger! I am here to challenge a guy that beat me last night with a lot of luck. He didn’t deserved this victory over me. I’m not here to re-put the contendership match on the line, but I want to give to Christian what he really deserve, and that his a great lose for him. So Capitan Charisma show up if you wanna really prove that you are better then me. Come! I’m ready! …… ( after a few moment ) Ok …. I knew it, you are scared of me. You know that I am better then you. Well my friend, even if I don’t compete vs. you that’s the truth, I am better then you!

* Christian Music hits *
* Christian came on the ramp with Eve Torres behind him *

Christian: You wanna challenge me, you wanna face me! You wanna know who is the best! AND DO AM I !

Jack Swagger: BRING IT ON !

Match #3
Christian Vs Jack Swagger
Normal Match

Christian walks to the ring and Eve Torres stays near the end of the ramp. Jack Swagger executes a pumphandle suplex on Christian. Christian checks out the ring. (the bell rings) Jack Swagger bounces Christian off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. Jack Swagger and Christian gets up. Christian hits Jack Swagger with an earringer. Jack Swagger grabs Christian's head and hits him in the face. Christian gets taken down with an armdrag takedown.

Jim Ross: Jack Swagger executed a great armdrag.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and its cool to look at two talented superstar facing up each other in the Nws Takedown ring.

Christian gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Jack Swagger. Christian gets back to his feet. Christian lock down with Jack Swagger and he quickly hits him with a Back Suplex. After this great suplex, Christian gets up

Jerry Lawler:
Christian trained hard to perform some move like this to Jack Swagger.

Christian grabs Jack Swagger and applies an arm wrench.

Jim Ross:
Great arm wrench by Christian but he can do better then this.

Jerry Lawler: For sure he can!

Christian measures Jack Swagger up and drops a closed fist. Now Christian standing. Jack Swagger gets snap suplexed by Christian. Christian chants start. Now Christian standing he pins Jack Swagger against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. After this, Christian strongly get hit with a backward kick. Christian gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger reply by grabing Christian by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder. Jack Swagger puts Christian in the double underhook position and gives him a double underhook backbreaker. Christian gets pinned. The ref makes the count. ...1 ...2 Christian kicks out.

Jerry Lawler: OHHHHHHH So close!!!

Jack Swagger bring Christian up and both man lock down. Christian with desperation perform a Irish whip to the ropes. Once Swagger back, he kick him in the guts and put him in a Unprettier clutch.

Jerry Lawler: This could be over right Now!

From out of nowhere, Matt Hardy came and smash the head of Eve Torres on the board of the apron. She falls down and she wasn’t moving. Christian get off the clutch and goes near the ropes. He begins to yell at Matt Hardy. Christian try to get out of the ring to help Eve, but Jack Swagger came from the back and perform a back pin. The ref begins the count ,1.….2.….3!

Jerry Lawler: Jack Swagger just win the match! It wasn’t fair, but he did it!

After the match, Jack Swagger walk out of the stage with Matt Hardy. During this time, Christian lift up Eve and he put her in his hand. He leaves the stage and Eve wasn’t moving.

==Commercial Break==

Jerry Lawler: We are now live and the next match is the main event!

Match #4

Matt Hardy Vs Cm Punk
Nws Heavyweight contender match

Cm Punk strongly hit Matt on his nose and he uses this time to go to the top and executes a flying hip attack on Matt Hardy. Cm Punk gets back on his feet. Matt Hardy gets knocked on the ground and Cm Punk flips onto him. Now Cm Punk standing. Matt Hardy climbs to his feet. Matt Hardy slaps Cm Punk and he perform an illegal chokehold to Cm Punk. Cm Punk uses a lariat on Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy stands up. Cm Punk gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy moves back to his feet. Cm Punk gets up. Matt Hardy hits a kneeling headbutt to Cm Punk's groin. Cm Punk fights back and perform like reply a superkick to Matt Hardy. He gets the pin 1.… Matt escapes.

Jerry Lawler: Cm Punk should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

Matt Hardy gets up. Cm Punk short clothslines Matt Hardy. Now Matt Hardy standing. Matt Hardy connects with a low blow. Cm Punk goes down, but he quickly gets up. Matt Hardy goes to the top and executes a flying hip attack on Cm Punk. Now Matt Hardy standing. Cm Punk gets back to his feet. Cm Punk hits Matt Hardy with the belly-to-belly suplex. . Cm Punk wait until his opponent get up and he executes a flying headbutt on Matt Hardy.

Jerry Lawler: What an outstanding match!

Cm Punk stomps Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy gets back to his feet. Matt Hardy tackles Cm Punk and pummels his head. Matt Hardy stomps Cm Punk. Cm Punk gets hit with leg drop from Matt Hardy. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Cm Punk escapes.

Jerry Lawler:
Matt Hardy should have known better than to try for a leg drop at this point in the match.

Cm Punk stands up. Flying kick by Cm Punk takes Matt Hardy down. Matt Hardy pokes Cm Punk in the eyes. Cm Punk hits a flying karate chop right to Matt Hardy's neck. Cm Punk bounces Matt Hardy off the ropes and clotheslines him. Matt Hardy executes the flying head scissors on Cm Punk.

Jim Ross:
Good flying head scissors by Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy is up again. Matt Hardy goes off the top nailing Cm Punk with a flying elbow drop to the gut.

Jerry Lawler:
Matt Hardy with a flying elbow drop (regular).

Matt Hardy gets up. Matt Hardy locks the figure-four Leglock on Cm Punk. the ref is checking for a tap out. ... ... Cm Punk tries to escape. Cm Punk finally escapes. Cm Punk gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy stands up. Once he gets up, he quickly perform a powerful chop to Cm Punk.

Jim Ross: Chop!

Jerry Lawler: Does he really think that he could defeat his opponent with this move…

Cm Punk delivers a short-arm clothesline to Matt Hardy. Cm Punk grabs Matt Hardy and applies an arm wrench. Matt Hardy climbs to his feet. Cm Punk gets tiger suplexed by Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy gets back to his feet. Cm Punk gets up. Cm Punk with a jumping DDT on Matt Hardy. Cm Punk is up again. Matt Hardy gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Cm Punk. Cm Punk gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by Matt Hardy. Cm Punk escapes and perform a neck snaps to Matt Hardy.

Jim Ross: neck snap!

Matt Hardy get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Cm Punk. Matt Hardy gets back to his feet. Matt Hardy gets sidewalk slammed by Cm Punk.

Jerry Lawler:
If Cm Punk keeps using moves like that sidewalk slam he could win the match!

Matt Hardy gets hit with neckbreaker combine with a pin from Cm Punk. the ref counts. ...1 ...2 Matt Hardy kicks out.

Jim Ross: OHHHHHHH So close!!!

Cm Punk executes a jawbreaker on Matt Hardy. Cm Punk chants start. Cm Punk is up again. Cm Punk puts Matt Hardy in an arm grapevine submission. Matt Hardy sets Cm Punk up DDTs him into the mat. Matt Hardy hits Cm Punk with a flying senton. Matt quickly lift up Punk. Suddently Punk grabs Matt in a GTS clutch, but once up, Matt get down and he take 3 second to perform a twist of fate. He gets the pin and he successfully get a three count.

Jerry Lawler: Matt Hardy has won the match!

Jerry Lawler: He is officially the contender that will face Christian at Road to Paradise

* Christian music hits *

Christian: Congratulation Matt, its now official, ill have to kick your ass at Road to Paradise to become the first Nws Heavyweight champion! For what you did to Eve, I wont let you go until you are over!!

* Christian music hits *

* Christian pointed Matt with his finger and the show goes off air. *
goes off air. *​

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Episode 4

2mricdl.jpg

-Pain intro hits. There is no pyro. Right after the intro, John Morrison's music hits. He comes as Michael Cole says...

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sunday Night Pain. We are a few days away from the first NWS PPV, Road to Paradise. We have been informed on NWS.com earlier today that Hornswoggle will be facing John Morrison right now.
Tazz: And Michael, speaking of John Morrison and Road To Paradise, John Morrison has a match against Finlay.
Michael Cole: It all stared when John Morrison locked Hornswoggle in a garbage can. Finlay got mad and challenged John Morrison to a one on one match at Road to Paradise.

John Morrison Vs. Hornswoggle
Normal Match
-Hornwoggle's music hits. John Morrison is in the ring waiting for Hornswoggle to come. The camera is turned towards the stage. No one is coming. Finlay arrives from the back. He hits John Morrison from the back. John Morrison falss down and rolls out of the ring. Finlay follows him, grabs his head and smashes it on the barricade. John Morrison turns around slowly towards Finlay. Finlay kicks the stomac of John Morrison. Finlay grabs the arm of John Morrison. He does an irish whip to John Morrison towards the steel steps. John Morrison goes and hits the side of his body on the side of the steel steps. Finlay grabs the head of John Morrison. He walks towards he announce tables. He smashes the head of John Morrison on the announce table. he grabs John Morrison and send him in the announce table. John Morrison is on the announce and falls on the other side of the table. Finlay goes towards John Morrison. He grabs him by the head and sends him in the ring. Finlay enters the ring. Finlay goes on John Morrrison who is down on the ground. He punches the face of John Morrison but suddenly, The Miz arrives from the back. He hits Finlay. Finlay is sittin in the corner. The Miz punches Finlay to the face. He kicks and punches Finlay to the stomac. Then, he goes on the second rope and punches Finlay. Finlay pushes The Miz away. The Miz runs towards Finlay but Finlay moves out of the way. Out of nowhere, John Morrison has a chair and hits Finlay to the forhead with it. John Morrison and The Miz start punching Finlay to the face. John Morrison holds Finlay. The Miz is able to connect with the reality check. Finlay is down on his back. John Morrison goes towards the corner. He connects with the corkscrew moonsault on Finlay. Both, The Miz and John Morrison, leave the ring and the stage.

Michael Cole: Wel l, ladies and gentlemen don't miss our main event, Jeff Hardy faces Kurt Angle, one on one.

Backstage Promo
-Vickie Guerrero is walking backstage talking on the cellphone.
Vickie Guerrero: Alright. Okay. I'll talk to you later. Okay ,bye.
-She enters her office. MVP is sitting on the sofa as the crowd screams.
Vickie Guerrero: What are you doing here?
MVP: Vickie, I have to speak to you about something. Last week, my tag team partner for the number one contender ship, Lance Cade, suplexed me into my own VIP Lounge table. By the way, he has to pay for that. But anyways, that's not what I wanted to tell you. Actually, I wanna get back at him. So I'm asking you to put me in a match against my partner, Lance Cade.
Vickie Guerrero: NO! Now get out!
-MVP leaves.
-Rey Mysterio enters the office with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulders. Rey Mysterio has his red attire on.
Rey Mysterio: Vickie, I'm going to the ring to announce something. If you like my idea, you can make it official.
Vickie Guerrero: If it's about last week, I don't wanna hear it.
Rey Mysterio: Don't worry Vickie. I won't ask for a rematch from last week.
-He leaves.

Commercial Break

In-Ring Promo
-Rey Mysterio's music hits. He enters the stage with a huge pyro. He shakes the hands of a few fans and enters the ring with a mic.
Rey Mysterio: Last week, Vladimir Kozlov messed with my match. I had the chance to face only Jeff Hardy to defend my title. But because of you Kozlov, I have to defend my championship in a triple threat ladder match. Vladimir Kozlov, your not going away with this. So tonight I'm challenging you to a match.
-Vladimir Kozlov's music hits. He comes to the ring and grabs a mic.
Vladimir Kozlov: I want better competisions. Я не принимаю вызовы, если это не состязание чемпионата. (the crowd chants, what!)
Rey Mysterio: What?
Vladimir Kozlov: That means that I do not accept challenges unless it is a championship match.
Rey Mysterio: Oh so you won't face me unless it's a championship match? Yell you know what? I won't defend his championship tonight. I will defend this championship at Road to Paradise. And I will fight you right now.
-Rey Mysterio starts punching Kozlov to the face. Kozlov pushes Rey Mysterio away. Rey Mysterio still has the championship in his hands. He bounces off the ropes and hits the head of Kozlov. The muscow mauler falls on the mat and rolls out of the ring. Rey Mysterio tells him to come on but Kozlov holds his head. He walks away from the stage. Rey Mysterio tells him to come on but Kozlov won't go.

Michael Cole: Well don't forget, still to come tonight of our main event, who will become victorious as Jeff Hardy faces Kurt Angle.

Commercial Break

Evan Bourne Vs. Lance Cade
Normal Match
-Lance Cade and Evan Bourne lockdown. Lance Cade does a headlock. Evan Bourne brings him to the ropes and connects with the back pin. 1... Cade kicks out. Lance Cade gets up fast and goes for the clothesline but Evan Bourne ducks and does a dropkick to the back of Lance Cade. Lance Cade falls on the ground. Evan Bourne goes on the apron. He walks towards the corner. He goes on the top turnbuckle. He waits for Lance Cade to get up. Lance Cade gets up. Evan Bourne connects with the cross body but once both superstars on the ground, Lance Cade does a passeum pin. 1...2.. and a kick out by Evan Bourne. Both superstars get up very fast. Evan Bourne jumps high to deliver the hurricanrana.

Tazz: Nice athelticisim by Bourne.

-Lance Cade gets up fast. Evan Bourne connects with the hurricanrana again. Lance Cade gets up again. Evan Bourne goes for the third hurricanrana i a row but Lance Cade counters onto a powerbomb. Lance Cade goes for the pin with bridge. 1...2.. and a kickout. Lance Cade grabs Evan Bourne by the head. Evan Bourne quickly goes for the dropkick to the legs of Lance Cade. Evan Bourne bends down so that Lance Cade hits his face on his opponent's knees. Lance Cade gets up slowly. Evan Bourne runs towards the ropes and connects with the springboard cross body. 1...2.. and a near fall by Lance Cade. Evan Bourne goes on the top turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: Evan Bourne going high risk.

Lance Cade gets up. Evan Bourne goes for a top move but Lance Cade hits Evan Bourne. Lance cade goes on the second turnbuckle. He hits Evan Bourne. Evan Bourne punches back. He grabs Lance cade on a ddt clutch and conncts with the lucha tornado ddt from the top turnbuckle. Bourne goes for the cover. 1...2...kick out. Evan Bourne goes on the top turnbuckle he goes for the shooting star press but Lance Cade moves out of the way. Lance Cade is still on the ground. Evan Bourne is on th mat holding his stomac. Lance Cade waits for Evan Bourne to get up. Lance Cade grabs the head of Evan Bourne and connects with his signature sit-out spinebuster. He covers. 1...2...3

-MVP's music hits. He comes in the ring. He applauses Lance Cade. MVP lifts the arm of Lance Cade. MVP points at Lance Cade. Suddenly, MVP kicks Lance Cade to the gut. Then, he does his signature boot to the side of the head to Lance Cade. MVP leaves the ring.

Backstage Interview
Todd Grisham: Joining me now, John Morrison! John, you are one week away from fighting Finlay at Road to Paradise. And I have spokin' Finlay earlier today and he said will crush you. What are your thoughts on that?
John Morrison: Well Todd, you don't have to believe everything that he tells you. You see, earlier tonight, I have crush Finlay. And that was my plan since the beginning. Crush Finlay and then, when he will come to fight me at road to paradise, he will be in no shape to fight. So I could win the match more easiely. And I'm gonna tell you something. Finlay is not my problem. My problem is his little bastard son, Hornswoggle. Now because I locked that little bastard in a garbage can, Finlay wants to fight me. Well Finlay, the only man who will be crushed, is gonna be you.

Ring-Side Promo
-Michael Cole and Tazz are at the announce table.
Tazz: Well ladies and gentlemen, we are less than a week away from road to paradise this saturday night live only on PPV in chicago illinois.
-Road to Paradise's theme song hits. (Dead End, Countdown - The New Cities)
Tazz: And you heard John Morrison, Michael. He is ready to square off against Finlay.
-A preview of Finlay Vs. John Morrison at Road To Paradise appears on the screen.
Michael Cole: Well for Finlay, it's all about getting his revenge on John Morrison because Jonh Morrison has locked Hornswoggle in a garbage can.
Tazz: And from Thursday Night Takedown, ladies and gentlemen, Christian facing off against Matt Hardy for the NWS Championship.
-A preview of Christian Vs. Matt Hardy at Road to Paradise for the NWS Championship appear on the screen.
Michael Cole: We heard Matt Hardy say that he is the top superstar of Takedown. He also says that he WILL win the championship by defeding Christian. But that's not what Christian says. Anyways, we will find out in chicago.
Tazz: Also from Thursday Night Takedown, Chavo Guerrero faces Carlito for the Continental Championship.
-A preview of Carlito Vs. Chavo Guerrero for the Continental Championship appears on the screen.
Michael Cole: This week at Takedown, Chavo Guerrero will be the special guest on the Carlito's Cabana.
Tazz: MVP will team up with his rival Lance Cade to face Evan Bourne and R-Truth in tag team action.
-A preview of MVP and Lance Cade Vs. Evan Bourne and R-Truth appears on the screen
Michael Cole: Lance Cade suplexed MVP through a table and MVP booted Lance cade to the side of the head. But now, they have to team up in a number one contenders match. The winning team has to face each other for the United States Championship the week after at Pain.
Tazz: And ladies and gentlemen, this saturday night, it will happen, Jeff hardy against Kurt Angle against the World Heavyweight Championship, Rey Mysterio in a ladder match for the world championship.
-A preview of Rey Mysterio Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Jeff Hardy for the world heavyweight championship in a ladder match is shown on the screen.
Michael Cole: I can't wait!

-Kurt Angle's music hits. He comes to the entrance ramp

Michael Cole: Coming up next, Kurt Angle faces Jeff Hardy.
-An ''UP NEXT'' logo appears to the corner of the screen.

Kurt Angle Vs. Jeff Hardy
Normal Match

-Both superstars lockdown. Jeff Hardy does a headlock. Kurt Angle pushes Jeff Hardy away. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes. He connects with the shoulder block on Kurt Angle. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes. He jumps over Kurt Angle who is on the floor. Jeff Hardy keeps running. He bounces off the ropes. Kurt Angle gets up fast. He delivers the belly to belly suplex on Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle grabs the back of Jeff Hardy. He does a german suplex. Jeff Hardy gets up slowly. Kurt Angle punches the leg of Jeff hardy. He grabs Jeff Hardy by the arm and does an irish whip to him towards the ropes but Jeff Hardy slide out of the ring. Kurt Angle runs towards the same ropes and slide out as Jeff Hardy slides in Jeff Hardy does a dropkick with the help of the ropes. Jeff hardy goes out of the ring. He runs towards the barricades, jumps on the barricades and runs on the barricades towards Kurt Angle. He jumps on Angle. Jeff Hardy gets up and grabs the head of Angle. He sends him in the ring. Jeff Hardy enters the ring and pins. 1...2... and a kick out. Jeff Hardy grabs the arm of Angle and does an irish whip to him towards the ropes. Kurt Angle bounces. Jeff Hardy goes for the clothesline but Angle ducks and grabs Hardy on a german suplex clutch. He connects with the german suplex. Jeff Hardy lands on his stomac. Angle grabs the head of Hardy. He goes for the angle slam but Jeff Hardy lands on his two feet. Kurt Angle goes for the clothesline but Jeff Hardy passes under the arm of Angle. Jeff Hardy punches Kurt Angle. Jeff Hardy does an inverse atomic drop. Kurt Angle falls on the ground. Jeff Hardy grabs the two legs of Angle. He does his signature two leg leg drop to the gut of his opponent. Kurt Angle gets up. Jeff Hardy goes for the twist of fate. He connects. Jeff Hardy goes on the apron and on the turnbuckle. Kurt Angle rolls away. Jeff Hardy goes down from the turnbuckle. He walks towards Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle does a clothesline. Kurt Angle goes on the top turnbuckle He goes for the moonsault but Jeff Hardy moves out of the way. Kurt Angle hits his stomac on the mat. Jeff hardy goes fast on the top tunbuckle. He connects with the swaton bomb. He covers. 1...2... but Kurt Angle putts his foot on the bottom rope for a rope break. Jeff Hardy drags Kurt Angle to the center of the ring. He grabs Kurt Angle by the head. He grabs his opponent on a ddt clutch. He goes for the twist of fate but Kurt Angle counters onto an angle slma but Jeff Hardy lands on his feet, makes Kurt Angle turn around and does the twist of fate. he goes on the top turnbuckle. He connects with the swanton bomb as the crowd goes crazy. 1...2...3 and Jeff Hardy wins the match.

-He celebrates but suddenly, Rey Mysterio appears on the screen. He is down unconscient on the ground backstage. R-Truth is there.
R-Truth: Someone, get a doctor!
-Jeff Hardy runs towards the stage. he goes backstage. He arrives next to Rey Mysterio who is down unconscient on the ground.
Jeff Hardy: Rey, are you okay. Rey speak to me!

Michael Cole: Who attacked Rey Mysterio? Wil he be in shape for his ladder title match.

-The show goes of the air as a few doctor, Jeff Hardy and R-Truth are around Rey Mysterio.​

seX-Power

Doesn't it bother you that nobody reads your shows? I'm sorry to have to say it again but BTB may not be something either of you should go along with.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
We can do whatever we want. Besides, If you guys read our show, you might follow the story. You guys are missing somthing that is very fun to read. And.. Our shows are one hour and simple. It is not long to read and they are short and good sotrylines. :)

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Dude... We can do whatever we want. Besides, If you guys would read our shows, you might follow the story. Our shows are short and simple. The storylines are short but very good. It is short, not long to read. +, this show will last forever. We write for fun. :)

seX-Power

We can do whatever we want. Besides, If you guys read our show, you might follow the story. You guys are missing somthing that is very fun to read. And.. Our shows are one hour and simple. It is not long to read and they are short and good sotrylines. :)

First of all, don't double post.

Second of all, leave it to 'readers' to decide whether the storylines are good.

Third of all, maybe if you reviewed other shows people would review you.

Lastly, people don't read your shows because grammar is appalling.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Nws-Straight to Paradise
Thursday Night Takedown
Show #4

*The show goes on air and the pyro it’s the stage.*

*Londrick Music hits*
* Londrick walk in the ring with micro.

Brian Kendrick: Two weeks ago, William Regal and Paul Burchill challenge us for a match that they know they will lose. In fact, they lost!

Paul London: That was two week ago…. Tonight, we challenge them!
So come on! Show Up!

*The Co-Gm, Shane McMahon music hits*
*Shane stays on the stage.*

Shane McMahon: Come on guys. I tought you were more intelligent then this. Both of you knows that there is a PPV coming soon! You guys also know that there is one match missing in the PPV for Takedown. So come on! I know you want to finish those guys at the PPV… I know you want it … so come on ask me.

Paul London: We don’t need to be in a PPV to destroy those guys. In a regular match or in a PPV, it’s the same for us, we will win!

Brian Kendrick: But, if you want it this way, its ok. We will ask it to you. Can we face William Regal and Paul Burchill at the next PPV…

Shane McMahon: And the answer is ….. NO! Ha, Ha, Ha. Well, you will face those guys, but you wont be alone. In fact, they wont to, because it will be a 6-men elimination tag. The team that will win will have a match to face the Continental Champion at the PPV following Road To Paradise. You guys will have to announce your partner before your match at the PPV. They will to. Be sure that your partner shows up, because if he don’t its to bad for you! Well that’s all I have to say. Good luck!

Oh and I almost forgot, you guys can stay in the ring because Paul London you have a match right next Vs Paul Burchill. Ciao

* Shane McMahon music hits *
* Shane McMahon leaves the stage and the show goes on commercial break. *

==Commercial Break==

Match #1

Paul London /w Brian Kendrick Vs Paul Burchill /w William Regal
Normal Match

The Match begins and both man walks around the ring facing each other. After a few moment, they lock down. For a moment, London dominated Burchill, but the situation switch and Burchill get the advantages. He quickly perform a headlock takedown. Burchill try to make tap London, but this last didn’t give up. London kicks Burchill in the skull and he quickly gets out.

Jim Ross: Does he really thing that he can win this match over a great wrestler like Paul London.

Jerry Lawler: For sure he wont.

Once up, London bounce on the ropes and perform a flying short clothesline. He quickly gets the pin, but the giant Burchill kicks out at one. Burchill took London by the hair and smash him on the turnbuckles. Once London in the corner facing the crowd, Burchill lift him up on the top and perform a powerful german suplex.

Jim Ross: That was powerful !!!!

Jerry Lawler: Powerful and pretty to see also! Great maneuver by Burchill.

Burchill quickly lift up London and gets him in a neckbreaker clutch. Burchill was ready to perform his finisher, but London quickly counter and perform a hurricanrana. Once Burchill down, London runs toward the ropes and perform a springboard moonsault. He gets the pin, 1...2.…Burchill kick out.

Jerry Lawler: That was near!

Jim Ross: Yes and it was a powerful move from London.

London lift up Burchill and perform to him a bulldog. London uses the time that Burchill was down to go on the top turnbuckles. London was ready to perform his finisher, the 350 splash pin. From out of nowhere, William Regal gets on the apron, with a chair and smashes the back of London. As result of a DQ, Londrick had win the match, but the fight continues. After the chair shot, London falls down in the ring. From the other side, Brian Kendrick enters in the ring and runs toward Regal that was on the apron. Brian Kendrick jumped in the middle of the third and the second rope and perform a spear. Both man smashes on the ground. London rolls out of the ring and helps Kendrick to demolish Regal. After a few moment, Burchill came from the back and hits London and Kendrick with a chair in the back of the head. Londrick was down and weren’t moving.

Jim Ross: OMG! How can it be!

Jerry Lawler: Well they are now down. Evan if they win the match, William Regal and Burchill are up and not them.

Jim Ross: That’s what I called Unfair!

Jerry Lawler: Welcome in the real world!

Burchill and Regal were celebrating and the walk on the stage. Once there, they pointed Londrick that were down.

Paul Burchill: Be Ready at Road to Paradise, because that’s what will happened to you guys!

Burchill and Regal leaves the stage and the shows goes on commercial.

==Commercial Break==

Carlito’s Cabana

*Carlito is in the ring with a mic in his hands. The cabana is set. *

Carlito: Welcome to the first Carlito's Cabana here on Takedown! In two days, we are gonna have ourselves a continental championship match. It's gonna be Carlito Vs. Chavo Guerrero! Speaking of Chavo Guerrero, he is my speacial guest tonight on the Carlito's Cabana. Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, Chavo Guerrero!

*Chavo Guerrero's music hits. He comes and enters the Cabana.*

Carlito: Welcome Chavo to the Carlito's Cabana. This is truly an honor. You know what Chavo, Carlito has to admit, I admire you.
Chavo: Well, Carlito, I admire you too. And I'm also looking forward to our match at Road to Paradise for the Continental Championship. May the best man win.

-Both man shake each others hand.

Chavo: What ever happens out their, you stay friends.

-Suddenly, Tyson Kidd and Santino Marella arrive from the stage. They start punching Chavo from the back. Carlito comes and hits Santino Marella. Santino Marella gets punched by Carlito in the corner. Tyson Kidd arrives from the back and hits Carlito. Santino Marella does a swinging neckbreaker to Carlito. Tyson Kidd goes and punches Chavo again. Santino Marella goes to search under the ring. He grabs hand-coffs. He ties Carlito to the bottom rope. Tyson Kidd goes to grab a chair next to the announce table. He brings it in the ring. Hehits the back of Chavo Guerrero with it. Santino goes to grab another chair next to the announce table. He brings it in the ring. He putts the face of Chavo on the chair that's on the mat. He hits the back of the head of Chavo. Santino grabs a chair and hits the head of Carlito. Tyson Kidd grabs the head of Chavo. He does a ddt on the chair.

Jim Ross: Chavo is busted open!

-Santino Marella grabs the head of Chavo Guerrero and does his signature swinging neckbreaker on the chair. Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd goes to leave the Cabana but Santino see's that Chavo is trying to find out where he is. Marella hits Chavo Guerrero to the head. Blood goes pooring down the face of Chavo as he is unconscent. Carlito gets hit by the chair by Tyson Kidd. Santino Marella grabs an apple from the basket and spits in the face of Carlito. Santino Marella says to Carlito without a mic. «You say you spit to the face of people who don't want to be cool, well you should spit in your own face!» Both man leave the ring as Chavo and Carlito are down in the Cabana.

Jerry Lawler: This was supposed to be a Carlito's Cabana JR. Turns out it was a brawl!

Jim Ross: Is Chavo gonna be able to show up at Road to Paradise?

Jerry Lawler: I don’t know, but he have his match with Super Crazy next! And I don’t think that he will shows!

==Commercial Break==

Match #2
Super Crazy and Chavo Guerrero Vs Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd
Normal

* Everyone was in the ring except Chavo Guerrero *

Jillian Garcia: As result of none showing ….. The Winner …..

* Goldust music hits *

* Goldust walks to the ring and talk with Jillian Garcia *

Jillian Garcia: Well …. As result of a major injury, Chavo Guerrero cannot show up. So the winner of this match …

* Goldust interrupted her and talk in her ear *

Jillian Garcia: Ok …. The match have been modified by the Gm … Goldust will be replacing Chavo Guerrero.

The bell ring, Goldust and Tyson Kidd start up in the ring. Goldust quickly executes the guillotine choke on Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd gets back to his feet. Tyson Kidd mule kicks Goldust. Goldust climbs to his feet. Goldust delivers a low blow to Tyson Kidd. Goldust executes a corkscrew legdrop on Tyson Kidd. Goldust is back on his feet. Tyson Kidd tags in Santino Marella. Goldust jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Santino Marella. Now Santino Marella standing. Flying kick by Santino Marella takes Goldust down. Tyson Kidd tagged in by Santino Marella. Tyson Kidd perform a body slam on Goldust. He climb on the top turnbuckles and does the taunt of Chavo, after a few second, he hits a frog splash on Goldust.

Jerry Lawler: Nice frog splash by Tyson Kidd.

Jim Ross: It may be nice, but he doesn’t matter, he is just making fun of Chavo …

The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Goldust kicks out. Goldust is up again. Tyson Kidd with a jumping DDT on Goldust. Tyson Kidd gets up. Goldust gets locked in the double chicken wing. Referee the ref is checking for a tap out. ... Goldust is fighting the hold. ... Goldust trys to escape. ... Goldust is fighting the hold. Tyson Kidd breaks the hold. Tyson Kidd head butts Goldust. Tyson Kidd sends Goldust to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Goldust slaps the face of Tyson Kidd. Goldust is up again. (...3) Goldust hits Tyson Kidd with a heart punch. Tyson Kidd is back on his feet. Tyson Kidd hits a tiger driver on Goldust. (....4) Goldust gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd chants start. Tyson Kidd puts Goldust on the top rope and executes a superplex. Tyson Kidd stands up. Tyson Kidd takes Goldust into the ring. Tyson Kidd measures Goldust up and drops a closed fist. Tyson Kidd stands up. Tyson Kidd grabs Goldust and applies an arm wrench. Tyson Kidd chants start. Tyson Kidd uses a legsweep faceslam to bring Goldust down. Tyson Kidd rolls him up with a backflip cradle. the ref counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3

Jerry Lawler: The winners of this match, Tyson Kidd and Santino Marella!!!

Jim Ross: I don’t understand how Tyson Kidd did to win this match Vs Goldust. Both man dominated Goldust all the match. Super Crazy did do nothing in all the match

Jerry Lawler: Well …. I don’t know why, but its now time for the commercial break.

==Commercial Break==

BackStage
*on the Titantron*

* Stephanie McMahon was in front of the cam. *

Stepanie McMahon: Hi everybody, I am here to talk about something new. Today, it’s the official beginning of the Takedown training camp. In this training camp, will features the next generation of stars in Nws-Takedown Brand. You can see who will be in the camp in the first post of Nws. I will announce if there is some new superstars in the training camp. For now we only have 13 superstars in the camp. Those superstar will be trained by the ex-trainer of the WWE. Sometime, those superstars will get a match in the show to improve there skills. I hope you like the idea to build the next generation of Takedown.

Jerry Lawler: Nice! We officially have some rookie for the next generation! That’s a good idea!

Jim Ross: Yeah and now we will show you the conversation that happened earlier tonight.

Backstage
*On The Titantron*

* Christian and Cm Punk were backstage.*

Christian: Punk, I know that you don’t have a match at the next PPV for the championship, but I don’t want to you to let me alone in the main event of Tonight. It’s a tag team match and we will have to work as a team if we want to win.

Cm Punk: Look Christian, be sure that I wont hurt you. I don’t like those guys too, and you can be sure that if Swagger shows up on your match at Road to Paradise, I will be there to help you.

Christian: Thanks Punk. You know, this guy, Matt Hardy, well he is mine! I wont let him accomplish what he said last week. He showed disrespect.

Cm Punk: Yeah, and he will pay for it at Road to Paradise !

Jerry Lawler: That looks interesting. There is some aliance that are beginning to be created and I like this!

Jim Ross: For sure, but now be ready for the Main Event of the Night ! The Last Match before the PPV!

Match #3
Jack Swagger and Matt Hardy Vs Cm Punk and Christian
Normal Match

The Match Begins and Cm Punk begins in the ring vs. Jack Swagger. After a few second, Jack Swagger quickly executes a powerful guillotine choke on Cm Punk. Jack Swagger moves back to his feet after his move and after a few moment, Cm Punk stands up. Jack Swagger makes the tag to Matt Hardy. Jack Swagger slaps Cm Punk. Matt Hardy suplexes Cm Punk. Jack Swagger knifehand chops Cm Punk without bean cut by the ref. Cm Punk poke the eye of his opponant and tags in Christian. Matt Hardy puts Christian in the achilles tendon hold. Matt Hardy stands up. Christian stands up. Christian executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy gets hit with the legdrop combine with a pin from Christian. Referee the ref makes the count. ...1 ...2 Matt Hardy kicks out. Matt Hardy climbs to his feet. Matt Hardy with an Aztecan suplex on Christian sends him to the mat. Matt Hardy stands up. Jack Swagger tagged in by Matt Hardy. Christian suplexes Jack Swagger. Christian chants start. Christian sends Jack Swagger to ringside.

Jim Ross: Jack Swagger is much safer at ringside. Christian can't get a pin there.

the ref starts the count (.1) Christian chokes Jack Swagger with a microphone cable. (..2) Jack Swagger gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Christian. Christian stands up. Jack Swagger is up again. (...3) Jack Swagger spinning mule kicks Christian. (....4) Jack Swagger puts Christian in an arm grapevine submission. Christian is back on his feet. (.....5) Christian takes Jack Swagger into the ring. Christian knifehand chops Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger bounces Christian off the ropes and clotheslines him. Christian tags in Cm Punk. Cm Punk goes to the top and executes a flying hip attack on Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger tags Matt Hardy. Cm Punk gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by Matt Hardy. Christian tagged in by Cm Punk. Matt Hardy grabs Christian and applies an arm wrench. Christian gets back to his feet. Matt Hardy executes a reverse DDT on Christian. Matt Hardy drags Christian to the floor. the ref starts the count (.1) Matt Hardy hits a modified frog splash on Christian. Matt Hardy chants start. Matt Hardy is up again. They head back into the ring. Matt Hardy executs the slingshot facebuster, slamming Christian's face to the mat. Matt Hardy chants start.

Jerry Lawler: Nice slingshot facebuster by Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy moves back to his feet. Christian makes the tag to Cm Punk. Matt Hardy applies the clawhold on Cm Punk. Flying side kick by Matt Hardy takes Cm Punk off his feet. Matt Hardy is up again. Cm Punk brings in Christian for Cm Punk and Christian. Christian punches Matt Hardy repeatedly. Cm Punk sets Matt Hardy up DDTs him into the mat. Cm Punk gets up. Cm Punk connects with a flying knee. Matt Hardy goes down. Matt Hardy tags in Jack Swagger. Christian sets Jack Swagger up DDTs him into the mat. Christian chants start. Christian tags Cm Punk. Cm Punk executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of Jack Swagger. Cm Punk executes a corkscrew legdrop on Jack Swagger.

Jerry Lawler: This is just awefull! Jack Swagger is being double teamed!

They lockup. Jack Swagger sends Cm Punk to the corner of the ring. Cm Punk tags Christian. Christian places Jack Swagger over by the turnbuckle. Christian jumps off with a flying sommersault neckbreaker. Jack Swagger gets hit with a back heel kick. Cm Punk executes a neck-breaker on Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger grabs Cm Punk's leg and takes him down. Jack Swagger applies an arm wrench to Cm Punk. Cm Punk gets up. Matt Hardy tagged in by Jack Swagger. Christian goes off the turnbuckle with a flying sommersault splash. Christian is up again. Matt Hardy gets up. Christian picks up Matt Hardy and drops him neck first on the ropes. Matt Hardy is locked into the painful bow-and-arrow submission. the ref is checking for a tap out. ... (AHHHH!) ... ... Matt Hardy trys to escape. Christian breaks the hold. Matt Hardy gets back to his feet. Matt Hardy hits Christian with a Baba chop. Matt Hardy with an illegal chokehold on Christian. Matt Hardy rolls onto Christian connecting with a knee. Christian gets elbowed to his midsection by Christian. Matt Hardy throws Christian off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. Matt Hardy makes the tag to Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger kicks Christian in the back of the leg. Christian stands up. Christian brings in Cm Punk for Cm Punk and Christian. Jack Swagger slaps Cm Punk in the face. Matt Hardy tagged in by Jack Swagger. Cm Punk gets drilled with an inverted back breaker. Jack Swagger picks Cm Punk up in a fireman's carry and flapjacks him. Cm Punk goes for a Asai moonsault bodyblock but Jack Swagger dodges the attack. Cm Punk and Jack Swagger go to the floor the ref starts the count (.1) Cm Punk picks up Jack Swagger and delivers a tilt-a-whirl suplex. Cm Punk and Jack Swagger move back into the ring.

Jim Ross: Jack Swagger could use some help about now.

Cm Punk tries for a crotch chop but Jack Swagger avoids it. Cm Punk grabs Jack Swagger's arm, takes him down, and puts him in the armbar. The referee is checking the situation. ... Jack Swagger trys to escape. ... Jack Swagger trys to escape. ... Jack Swagger is fighting the hold. Cm Punk breaks the hold. Cm Punk get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Jack Swagger. Cm Punk executes a huge gutbuster on Jack Swagger. Matt Hardy brings in Jack Swagger for Jack Swagger and Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy climbs to the top and hits Cm Punk with a flying clothesline. Matt Hardy with a powerful choke lift on Cm Punk.

Jim Ross: Come on ref! Do something!! Cm Punk is being double teamed!

Matt Hardy short lariats Cm Punk. Cm Punk gets up. Cm Punk brings in Christian for Cm Punk and Christian. Christian knee drops Jack Swagger. Now Christian standing. Christian locks Jack Swagger in the kneebar. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... ... Jack Swagger escapes. Christian and Jack Swagger go to the floor the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Christian executes a corkscrew legdrop on Jack Swagger. Christian gets back to his feet. Jack Swagger is back on his feet. (...3) Jack Swagger nails Christian with a belly-to-back suplex. Now Christian standing. (....4) Christian legsweeps Jack Swagger. Now Jack Swagger standing. (.....5) Jack Swagger and Christian move back into the ring. Jack Swagger short clothslines Christian. Cm Punk tagged in by Christian. Cm Punk places Jack Swagger on the turnbuckle and executes the double underhook superplex.

Jerry Lawler: Jack Swagger is being double teamed!

Cm Punk mule kicks Jack Swagger.

Jim Ross: mule kick!

Matt Hardy tagged in by Jack Swagger. Matt Hardy gouges Cm Punk's eyes out. Cm Punk tags Christian. Matt Hardy puts Christian in an arm grapevine submission. Christian gets back to his feet. Matt Hardy tags in Jack Swagger. Christian slingshot elbow drops Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger moves back to his feet. Jack Swagger gets locked into the headscissors submission by Christian. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... (AHHHH!) Christian breaks the hold. Christian tags in Cm Punk. Jack Swagger gouges Cm Punk's eyes out. Cm Punk pulls Jack Swagger's hair. Cm Punk pokes Jack Swagger in the eyes. Cm Punk chants start. Cm Punk hits a koppo kick on Jack Swagger. Cm Punk climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on Jack Swagger. Cm Punk lift up Swagger and finish him with a GTS. He combine with a pin. the ref counts. ...1 ...2 ...3

Jerry Lawler: The winners of this match, Cm Punk and Christian!!!

Jim Ross: They may have win, but this doesn’t help us to know who have the best chance to win the match at Road to Paradise.

Jerry Lawler: Nothing will … We will have to wait until the PPV to know the winner.

Jim Ross: And this PPV is in two days, so be tuned because they will be a lot of Action!

* The cams goes on Cm Punk and Christian celebrating in the ring, and the show goes off-air *

Wrestlers featuring in the Training Camp

1. Chris Hero
2. Charlie Haas
3. Low Ki
4. Rellik
5. Mistico
6. El Generico
7. Sharkboy
8. Curry Man
9. Ricky Ortiz
10. Kevin Thorn
11. Tomko
12. Jay Lethal
13. Orlando Jordan

Evil Austin

okay I know many have said it to you before but hopefuly you will listen
Please read over your shows BEFORE you post them, you have spelling mistakes all over the place and not little ones like 'teh' which are understandable.

Please look into your characters when doing a promo, they all sound like the same people, it's like no heels or faces, they all talk the same, I CHALLENGE YOU, ok it's on let's fight.

Oh and just something for grammer sake; the NOUN comes before the VERB.
I know some languages that have it the other way around in fact Hebrew has it the other way around and I speak Hebrew but English has the noun before the verb. For example you wrote:
Burchill try to make tap London,
The verb comes after the noun and it would be 'Burchill tries to make London tap'. Or something like that, depending on the tense you are writting in.

Seriously it looks like it was written on the spot improntu, not on word or anything just straight into a type box like this post and making the show up as you go along.