National Wrestling Society - Straight To Paradise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
Welcome everybody to NWS- Straight to Paradise this is a two brand show written by to member. Both brands will have their own show, but they will have the same PPV. The Brand names are: Takedown and Pain. We Creat this show with the idea to recreat a Heat and Velocity type of Brand. Both Show have a duration of 1h. Hope you like our show.

Takerdown writter: Zarhan
Pain writter: LuigiTheMan

Takedown

Roster
*Heel
*Face

Main Event

- Christian
- Jack Swagger
- Cm Punk
- Matt Hardy

Upper Card

- Chavo Guerrero
- Carlito

- Shelton Benjamin

Mid Card

- Goldust
- Paul Burchill
- Tyson Kidd

- Super Crazy
- Brian Kendrick
-William Regal

- Paul London
- Santino Marella

Lower Card

-Hurricane Helms
-Hardcore Holly
- Elijah Burke

-Jesse

Gm: Stephanie McMahon
Co-Gm: Shane McMahon

Championships

NWS Heavyweight Championship
Holder: Vacant

NWS Continental Championship

Other Talent
Commentator: Jim Ross
Commentator: Jerry Lawler
In-ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
Backstage Interviewer: Eve Torres

Pain

Roster

Main Event

- Rey Mysterio
- Vladimir Kozlov

- Jeff Hardy
- Kurt Angle

Mid Card

- Evan Bourne
- Finlay
- R-Thruth

- The Miz
- MVP
- Lance Cade
- John Morrison

Lower Card

- Dolph Ziggler
- Jamie Noble
- Curt Hawkins
- Zack Ryder

Gm: Vickie Guerrero

Championships

World Heavyweight Championship
Holder: Rey Mysterio

United State Championship

Other Talent

Commentator: Michael Cole
Commentator: Tazz
In-ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

PPV
* For Both Brand *

- Road to Paradise
- Total Destruction
- Domination
- Warzone
- Dawn of Death
- NWS Fever

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Okay, doesn't anybody read the rules in this place? Obviously you haven't as you lastpoted in your thread HWF three days ago: you have to wait A MONTH before posting a thread. That is the first thing you have to do when you walk into this section; READ THE RULES.

In all honesty, there is nothing special about this anyways, but hopefully you can prove me wrong if you are even allowed to do this thread.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Scuse me Y2J , but the Mod told me that it doesN,t matter ..... So .... I my last show of HWF date for more then a month so I am aloud to post here ..

Thanks, and I hope you guys like this show, We won t desapoint you ;),
Zarhan

Riggs

Reaction score
ohhh snap...

I'll be reading.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OK, but I just thought it was the last post which you made in your thread since IT IS what the Rule Book says:

"This month will commence from the time that the last post was made in your last thread."

Hope you can prove us wrong and whatever, and how come LuigiTheMan can do his thread as well since there is no 2 BTBs even if one is partnered and the other solo? I guess you didn't tell BKB this.

Zarhan

Reaction score
NWS-Straight to Paradise
Takedown and Pain
Show #1

Takedown

Jim Ross: Welcome everybody to the first on-air show of NWS Takedown. I hope that the fan’s at home will like this show because it promise to be good, what do you think King ?

Jerry Lawler: Do you say good ?! It won’t be only good it will be awesome! I saw the card for this morning for tonight and the main event …. I think … Will be awesome!

* Stephanie McMahon music hits*

Jim Ross: Now Let’s ear what our general manager have to say.

* Stephanie McMahon enters in the ring

Stephanie McMahon: Welcome everybody to the first NWS Takedown show! I’ll first introduce myself, I’m am the General Manager of this Fantastic show: Takedown. First of all, I would like to thank everyone that came here to see this show. Also, I would like to say that my brother Shane McMahon is the Co-Gm of this show. He have the responsibility to bring my superstars to the right way. Now, let’s change of subject. Let’s talk about our Main Event! The main event of tonight will be a #1 contender match for the NWS Heavyweight title and it will confront two of our best superstars. Captain Charisma, Christian will face the two time American, Jack Swagger. The winner of this match will automatically have a match at the next PPV, Road To Paradise.

To begins this first show, I think that I have a idea. I change the first match that was a normal match for a Hardcore Match !!!

Jim Ross: Well, we will start the show with a Hardcore Match!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and we will see it after the break.

==Commercial Break==

Match #1
Jesse Vs Hardcore Holly
Hardcore Match

The bell rang and Jesse walks to the ring. Hardcore Holly does the same thing that Jesse and he walk around the ring. Instantly when the match begins, Hardcore Holly gets out of the ring and search under the ring for weapon. After a few second he grabs two chairs and throws them into the ring...Hardcore Holly quickly goes in the ring and he punch Jesse's face! Hardcore Holly throws Jesse on the chair performing a powerful germen suplex on it. He puts the chair behind the head of Jesse and he goes on the top. He performs from the top a devastating leg drop. The head of Jesse smash on the chair but he was not bleeding. Hardcore Holly moves back to his feet. Now Jesse standing. Hardcore Holly lock down with Jesse, but Jesse could get out easily and he hits him with a flying dropkick. Jesse chants start. He combines hitting Hardcore Holly with an elbow drop. Hardcore Holly quickly regains the advantages by taking the chair...He spins around and nails the chair into Jesse's face! He combines punching Jesse repeatedly rapidly in the skull. Holly performs an iris whip on the corner, but Jesse counters and Holly get propulse in the corner. Jesse sets Hardcore Holly up on the top turnbuckle, then hooks him up and slams him with a
Superplex off the top.

Jim Ross: Jesse is doing quite well at this point in the match.

Once Jesse up, He jumps and elbow smashes Hardcore Holly. He quickly gets up after this last move. After a few moments, Hardcore Holly gets up and brings the chair with him. Jesse went for a lockdown, but Holly smashes the chair right in the skull of Jesse. Hardcore Holly quickly combines throwing Jesse toward the ropes. Once Jesse bounces on the rope, he come back and performs a face crusher. Jesse jumped on the turnbuckles and performs a flying clothesline. Hardcore Holly goes to the mat with authority. Jesse gets on the corner and hits Hardcore Holly with an elbow drop from the second turnbuckle.

Jerry Lawler: Face Crusher! Flying Clothesline! Elbow drop! What more can you expect!

Jesse gets back to his feet. Hardcore Holly is driven further into the mat by Jesse with a diving elbow smash. Jesse gets up. Hardcore Holly is back on his feet. Hardcore Holly sets up the chair...Hardcore Holly grabs Jesse up...Hardcore Holly with a Fall Away Slam on the chair! After his brutal fall, Hardcore Holly gets up. He applies a Boston crab to Jesse. The ref asks Jesse if he quits. ... Jesse is fighting the hold. ... Hardcore Holly tightens the hold. ... Jesse tries to escape. ... (AHHHH!) Hardcore Holly breaks the hold. Hardcore Holly quickly puts the chair on Jesse and combines by jumping off the top with a Guillotine Leg Drop on the chair! This can be a decisive moment for Holly but he didn‘t try to pin, he only gets up. Once Hardcore Holly up, he waits until his opponent gets up and once he did, he hit him with a clothesline. He quickly gets up and Hardcore Holly locks Jesse in a waist lock, and he is planted with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex on the chair! Jesse holds is back and after a long moment, he gets on his feet. Hardcore Holly grabs a hold of Jesse's waist ...and he combine another powerful belly-to-belly suplex on the chair! Jesse gets more difficulties to back on his feet, but he did after a long moment. Jesse up and he hit Hardcore Holly with a European uppercut. Hardcore Holly fall down but quickly gets up. Jesse run toward Holly and hit him with a flying shoulder block. Jesse gets back on his feet and he performs a five Star Frog Splash from top rope. Jesse combines pining Hardcore Holly after finishing him with a springboard body splash pin. The ref counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3

Jim Ross: We've got ourselves a winner!

Jerry Lawler: And it is Jesse! This was just awesome! I cannot imagine that he would take this advantage in the end of the match!

Jim Ross: Yeah and seriously Hardcore Holly almost dominated the majority of the match. Well even if he lose he show us a good match and both guys surly get reputation from the fan’s and from the Gm.

==Commercial Break==

Backstage
* On The Titration*

* Chavo Guerrero walks backstage and he was searching Shane McMahon. Suddently he saw Shane McMahon getting out of the Gm room and he begins to talk with him.*

Chavo Guerrero: Hey Shane! How are you men!

Shane McMahon: I’m fine, I’m fine.

Chavo Guerrero: I’ll like to be the first to congratulate you for your post like co-gm.

Shane McMahon: Ah…. Thanks…

Chavo Guerrero: Men, I’ll like to ask you a question.

Shane McMahon: Well go I don’t have a lot of time.

Chavo Guerrero: You know, me and you, we are great friend …. And I’ll like to know if I can have a title match for the NWS Continental title…. Maybe next week ?

Shane McMahon: Look Chavo I’m not the Gm, but I can talk to her and look if …

* The doors open and Stephanie gets out of the room *

Stephanie McMahon: Chavo, I deside earlier that they wont be any champion before the first PPV. If you want to be in a match for the title Chavo, you’ll have to win the fatal for way next week. If you win this match, you will be in the NWS Continental match at Road to paradise.

Chavo Guerrero: Thanks Stephanie …. Ohm I mean …. Thanks Miss.

Match #2
Brian Kendrick Vs Super Crazy Vs William Regal
Normal Match

Before the match begins, the ref checks Super Crazy's boots and knee pads. He does the same ting to each superstar present in the ring. The bell rang and the match officially begins. Instantly when the match begins, William Regal is driven further into the mat by Super Crazy with a diving elbow smash. Super Crazy stands up after his move and he hits William Regal with an elbow drop. Super Crazy gets back to his feet and William Regal gets up. William Regal tries for a European uppercut but Super Crazy avoids it. Super Crazy quickly gets locked Sleeper hold clutch. The ref asks Super Crazy if he quits. ... William Regal tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) ... Super Crazy tries to escape. ...and he finally did. Super Crazy gets back into the match with a Drop kick on William Regal. After this shot, William Regal holds his mouth and he receive an elbow smashes to the face. William Regal fastly catches Super Crazy's leg, but Super Crazy reverses it with an enzuigiri to William Regal's head. Super Crazy flies from the turnbuckle with an elbow drop. Super Crazy moves back to his feet. William Regal is up again. William Regal hits the Scorpion Death Drop on Super Crazy! William in the Regal sucks chants start crowd. William Regal gets back to his feet. William Regal goes for a piledriver but Super Crazy dodges the attack. William Regal drags Super Crazy and throw him out. At the same time, Brian Kendrick gets out of the ring and begins to get rolled in the match. The ref starts the count (.1) Brian Kendrick goes for a Face crusher but Super Crazy dodges the attack. (..2) Brian Kendrick throws a chair on Super Crazy, but the item didn‘t reach the destination. Brian Kendrick hits the flying legdrop across Super Crazy's neck. Brian Kendrick gets up before Super Crazy. After a few moments, he gets up and both men fights by exchanging punch. (..3) After a few moments, both men get in the ring.

Jim Ross: It was a smart move to the ring. Super Crazy no longer has to watch out for weapons, but now its time for a break.

==Commercial Break==

Brian Kendrick quickly perform a neck breaker on Super Crazy. Super Crazy gets knocked on the ground and Brian Kendrick flips onto him. Brian Kendrick chokes Super Crazy. William Regal run toward them and quickly perform his powerful knee to the face finisher. Brian Kendrick quickly get on his feet and he quickly executed a Ninja! on William Regal. Brian Kendrick quickly gets the pin. The ref counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3.

After the match, Brian Kendrick celebrate in the ring when suddently Paul Burchill came from the back and assaulted him. Burchill put Kendrick on his two feet and he quickly perform a swinging neck breaker. He get out of the ring with a cocky face.

Jim Ross: Kendrick has won the match!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but why did Burchill came interrupt his celebration !? In the first show ?! This wasn’t supposed to happened…. That the mystery of wrestling, I hope why’ll learn more about this later.

Backstage
* On the Titration*

Eve Torres: Hi everybody, please welcome my gest tonight, Captain Charisma, Christian !
Hi Christian how are you?

Christian: Well, I’m fine and you Beauty ?
* Eve Torres Became Red*
Eve Torres: I’m fine. But let’s go back to the interview.
Christian are you ready to face Jack Swagger Tonight ?

Christian: I think that yes I am… I have been working on my body and I’m in my best shape. This match is mine.

Eve Torres: Another question, because I know that your match is next so I’ll do this quick.

Christian: Eve I could stay all the day with you with no problem, the time doesn’t matter. Take your time.
* Eve try to stay calm*
Eve Torres: Ok .. Ok … Are you ready for your … oups euhh I already said that. Ok … Chris…. Christi

Christian: Its ok Eve stop, I have to go I have my match now. See wa later ;) I pay the restaurant tonight baby ;)

* Christian go on his locker room to prepare himself. Eve Torres look him with a lot of admiration.*

==Commercial Break==

Match #3

Jack Swagger Vs Christian
Normal Match
#1 contender

Jack Swagger walks to the ring. Christian drops Jack Swagger with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. Christian gets nailed with a charging ax handle body block from Jack Swagger. The bell rang and the match finally begins. Christian short clotheslines Jack Swagger. After a few moments, Jack Swagger gets hit with an elbow drop from Christian. He combines with a pin and the ref counts ...1 ...2 Jack Swagger escapes. Now Jack Swagger standing. Jack Swagger hits Christian with an ear ringer and He kicks Christian in the groin, he combine slapping Christian right in the face. This last shot really insult Christian. Christian quickly gets caught with an elbow smash to the face from his opponent. Christian reply fastly picking up Jack Swagger and executing a cradle DDT.

Jerry Lawler: If Christian keeps using moves like that cradle DDT, he could win the match!

Christian is back on his feet. Christian sends Jack Swagger to ringside. The Ref starts the count (.1) Christian swings a Steel chair and hits Jack Swagger without being caught by the referee. Jack Swagger is bleeding as result.

Jerry Lawler: Are you enjoying this match J.R?

Jim Ross: Yeah, you know it. How can it not be!

Jack Swagger stands up (…2) and Swagger uses a lariat on Christian. Christian moves back to his feet (...3) and he pulls Jack Swagger's hair near to the ring. (....4)After a great countering performance, Jack Swagger gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Christian. Once down, Christian recovers fastly and gets up fastly to perform swinging DDT to plant Jack Swagger's head into the floor. Christian chants start. He climbs to his feet.(.....5) He get the chair that was down and throw it near to Jack Swagger, and after a few moment, Jack Swagger gets up again. (......6) Jack Swagger and Christian move back into the ring after a few moments. Christian gets nailed with a double ax handle chop from Jack Swagger right when they were both up in the ring. He gets up with difficulty. Once up, he quickly performs a Russian leg sweep near to the rope. He pins Jack Swagger against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. The ref begins to count, but only a two count.
After the pin, Christian lift up Swagger and perform to him a body slam. Once Jack down, Christian stomps his head. Christian wait until Swagger gets up and he was ready for his finisher. Once up, he performs the unprettier to bring Jack Swagger down. Christian pins Jack Swagger with a rolling cradle. The ref starts the count…1 ...2 ...3

Jerry Lawler: Christian has won the match! I cannot believe it!

Jim Ross: For me it was predictable Christian is a great superstar and I have the impression that he will go really far in this company, plus now he is one of the two number one contender for the title! He may be the first NWS Heavyweight Champion!

* The show goes of air with Christian Celebrating after his great victory.*

PAIN

The Pain Intro hits. Their is some pyro.

Michael Cole: Welcome to the premiere of NWS Pain. WE are here live in Chicago, Illinois. Michael Cole here with Tazz on ring side. We've got a huge event tonight. A beat the clock challenge.
Tazz: And what a way to start off this one hour event. But still amazing.
-A card of the beat the clock challenge appears on the screen.
Tazz: Their is Rey Mysterio facing off with the king of bling, MVP.
Michael Cole: Plus later on tonight, Jeff Hardy faces Vladimir Kozlov. Also their will be the match of Kurt Angle facing Evan Bourne. And the last match is gonna be Finlay against The Miz.
Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the general manager of NWS Pain, Vickie Guerrero! (Crowd Boos)

Stage Promo
-Vickie Guerrero is to the stage with a mic.
Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me! (Crowd Boos) I am so happy to be the manager of NWS Pain! (Crowd Boos) Tonight is a special night for the NWS. A beat the clock challenge. Their will four matches for the beat the clock challenge. Their will be two beat the clock matches tonight and two next week. The winner of the challenge will become the world heavyweight champion! Good show ladies an gentlemen!

Rey Mysterio Vs. MVP
Beat the Clock match
-The bell rings. The lock down. MVP pushes Rey Mysterio to the corner still with the lockdown locked in. The ref tells Montel to let Rey Mysterio go. Rey Mysterio is still in the corner as MVP comes with a kick to the gut of his opponent. He punches Rey Mysterio. The ref pushes MVP away. MVP goes for a punch to Rey Mysterio but he moves out of the way. MVP is in the corner as Rey Mysterio attacks him with punches and kicks. MVP walks to the ropes. Rey Mysterio grabs the arm of MVP. He does an irish whip to the ropes to MVP but MVP counters onto an arm wrench. Mysterio counters and grabs the head of MVP to make him pass over him. MVP is siting down. Mysterio jumps over the rpoes to go on the apron. Mysterio does a dropkick the head of MVP. Mysterio does a springboard splash. 1...2.. and a kick out by MVP.

Michael Cole: And a kickout by Montel Vontavious Porter.

-MVP is on his knees. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes. MVP goes for the boot to the head of Mysterio but Rey Rey slide under MVP. MVP runs towards Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio makes MVP fall to the ropes. MVP is on a 619 position. Mysterio runs towards the ropes to bounce. Rey Mysterio goes for the 619 but MVP ducks. MVP does his signature knee to the skull of his opponent. He stomps on Rey Mysterio. MVP grabs the head of Rey Mysterio. MVP puches Rey Mysterio to the ropes. Rey Mysterio is near the ropes. MVP runs towards him. Rey Mysterio pulls down the rope to make MVP go out of the ring. Rey Mysterio goes on the top turnbuckle. MVP is up. Rey Mysterio does a cross body. Rey Mysterio is hurt to his leg. Rey Mysterio gets up holding his leg. He grabs the head of MVP and send him up to the apron. Rey Mysterio goes on the apron as well. Rey Mysterio runs towards MVP. MVP grabs Rey Mysterio on a samoan drop clutch. MVP makes Rey Mysterio fall on his stomac in the ring. MVP goes back in the ring confident. MVP bounces off the ropes. He does his signature boot to the head of Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio rolls out of the ring holding his head. MVP goes out of the ring. He grabs the head of Rey Mysterio and makes him go in the ring. MVP slide in the ring. He does a neck lock to Rey Mysterio. Mysterio defends himself punching MVP to the stomac. Rey Mysterio does an enzugiri to the head of MVP.

Tazz: Did you hear that kick !?

-Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes. MVP goes for the clothesline but Rey Mysterio passes under the arm of his opponent. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes again. MVP counters onto a belly to belly suplex. He pins. 1...2... and a kick out. Rey Mysterio gets up in the corner. MVP runs for his signature boot to the skull of Rey Mysterio but Rey Mysterio moves out of the ring. MVP has his leg on the top rope. Rey Mysterio does a chop block to the leg of MVP. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes. MVP grabs Rey Mysterio on a sideslam clutch. Rey Mysterio counters onto a head scissors. MVP falls to the second ropes. (619 position) Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes an connects with the 619. Rey Mysterio is on the apron. He waits for MVP to get up. Once that happens, Rey Mysterio does a springboard senton on MVP but MVP counters onto a boot to the head of Rey Mysterio. MVP holds his head and goes slowly for the pin. 1...2... and a near fall by Rey Mysterio. MVP grabs the head of Rey Mysterio and putts him on a playmaker clutch. He goes for it but Rey Mysterio does a 180 twist and does a back pin. 1...2...3 and Rey Mysterio wins. (5:02) Mysterio celebrates. MVP shakes the hand of Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio is on the second turnbuckle putting his arms in the air. MVP grabs the two legs of Rey Mysterio to putt him on a electric chair clutch. MVP does the electric chair to Rey Mysterio. MVP tells Rey Mysterio «I Am Better Than You !» Rey Mysterio is on the mat holding his head. MVP leaves the stage with a cocky smile.

Backstage Promo

The Miz and John Morrison are backstage. Hornswoggle is in the middle of them. The Miz has the toy shillalegh of Hornwoggle. Hornswoggle is trying to reach his toy but he is not tall enough. Finlay arrive from the back of John Morrison. Finlay grabs the shillalegh. He hits The Miz with the real shillelagh. Hornswoggle goes next to Finlay. Finlay gives the toy shillelagh to Hornswoggle. John Morrison grabs The Miz to crawl away from Finlay and Hornswoggle.

Finlay: Don't you ever mess with me or my son.

-An ''UP NEXT'' Logo appears to the bottom of the screen.​

Commercial Break

John Morrison and The Miz Vs. Hornswoggle and Finlay
Normal Tag
-Finlay starts in the ring against John Morrison. Finlay start with the headlock. John Morrison pushes Finlay to the ropes. Finaly bounces and does a quick shoulder block. Finlay grabs John Morrison by the head and does a irish whip to John Morrison to the ropes but John Morrison counters onto an irish whip to the ropes to Finlay. John Morrison is bend down as Finlay punches John Morrison to the back. Finlay bounces off the ropes but The Miz goes a kick to the back of Finlay. Finlay goes and grabs the head of the Miz and makes him pass over the top rope. Finlay goes and does a clothesline to Finlay. Then, he does a clothesline to the Miz. John Morrison and the Miz get up next to each other. Finlay connects with a double clothesline. Hornswoggle goes on the top turnbuckle. Finlay goes to tag and grab Hornswoggle. He throws Hornswoggle on both John Morrison and The Miz at the same time as soon as they got up. Hornswoggle goes and does a stunner to the Miz. After, he does a stunner to John Morrison.

Tazz: Haha, did you see those stunners ? (lol)

-Hornswoggle bounces off the ropes but John Morrison and the Miz does a double drop kick to Hornswoggle. The Miz goes back on the apron. John Morrison is on Horlswoggle putting on all his weight. John Morrison lets go and tags the Miz. The Miz slaps Hornswoggle. Finlay comes from the back and punches The Miz. The Miz rolls out of the ring. While the ref tells Finlay to get back on the apron, The Miz comes in the ring. He tags John Morrison. John Morrison comes in the ring. He grabs Hornswoggle by the arm and drags him to the center of the ring. He slaps Hornswoggle to the face looking at Finlay. John Morrison pushes Hornswoggle to the ground. John Morrison is on his knees waiting for Hornswoggle to get up. Hornswoggle gets up and kicks John Morrison to the stomac but John Morrison caught his foot. Hornswoggle does an enzugiri. Hornswoggle goes crawling to tag Finlay. John Morrison is back on his feet. Finlay goes and does a clothesline to John Morrison. John Morrison gets up and gets clotheslined by Finlay again. Finlay grabs the head of The Miz and smashes it on the steel post. Finlay is in the corner. John Morrison runs towards him but Finlay does a boot to the face of Morrison. Finlay goes on the second. rope. John Morrison turns towards Finlay. Finlay does a missile dropkick to Morrison. Finlay pins. 1...2... and a kick out. Finlay grabs the head of John Morrison and does a irish whip to him to the ropes. Finlay takes John Morrison up on a samoan drop clutch. Finlay does the celtic cross. He pins. 1...2... and The Miz hits the back of Finlay. Hornswoggle taps the shoudler of Finlay for the tag. Hornswoggle goes on the top turnbuckle but The Miz comes and makes Hornswoggle fall on his back from the top turnbuckle. John Morrison does the pin to Hornswoggle. Finlay comes in the ring but The Miz hits him with the shillelegh. 1...2...3 John Morrison and the Miz are victorious.

Backstage Interview
-Todd Grisham is backstage with a mic.
Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen joining me at this time. Jeff Hardy! Jeff you are facing the muscow mowller tonight in a beat the clock challenge. Do you think you can be the tmie of Rey Mysterio ?
Jeff Hardy: Of course Todd. After I beat Vladimir Kozlov tonight and beat the clock, I will be a living target. Because you are looking at the next World Heavyweight champion. Vladimir Kozlov, I will beat you tonight in less than 5 minute 2 seconds and....
-Vickie Guerrero arrives next to the interview shoot.
Vickie Guerrero: Jeff Hardy, I just wanna wish you luck on your match tonight. I'll be watching you match ring side. Good luck! Your gonna need it.
-She does a cocky smile and leaves.

Commercial Break

Vladimir Kozlov Vs. Jeff Hardy
Beat the Clock match
Time to beat: 5:02
(Rey Mysterio)

-Vickie Guerrero comes at ringside siting on a chair. The bell rings. Vladimir Kozlov does a back bear hug to Jeff Hardy. Kozlov struggles. Jeff Hardy does elbow hits to the face of Kozlov. Kozlov lets go the bear hug. Kozlov goes to kick Jeff Hardy to the face but Hardy moves out of the way and punches Kozlov. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes but Kozlov does a powerful shoulder block. Kozlov does a elbow drop to Jeff Hardy. Kozlov grabs Hardy and throws him over the second rope. Jeff Hardy falls out of the ring. Kozlov goes out of the ring to grab Jeff Hardy and send him back into the ring. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes. Vladimir Kozlov goes on the apron. Jeff Hardy does a dropkick to the legs of Jeff Hardy. Kozlov hits his face on the apron. Jeff Hardy jumps over the top rope to land on Kozlov but Kozlov catches Jeff Hardy. He slams Jeff Hardy on the steel post. Kozlov still has Jeff Hardy in his arms. He putts jeff Hardy inthe ring. Kozlov goes in the ring. He does a necklock to Jeff. Jeff Hardy tries to fight back. He gets up and punches Kozlov. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes. Kozlov counters onto powerslam.

Michael Cole: Kozlov could beat the time of Rey Mysterio right here.

-He pins 1...2... and a kickout. Kozlov does an arm bar. Jeff Hardy fights back. Jeff Hardy punches Kozlov to the head. Koxlov grabs the two arms of Jeff Hardy. Kozlov does headbutts to the stomac of Jeff Hardy. He does a belly to belly suplex. Kozlov pins. 1...2... and a kickout by Hardy. Kozlov punches Hardy. Kozlov takes Jeff Hardy up by the head and does an irish whip to him in the corner. Kozlov goes to the corner and hits Jeff Hardy to the stomac with his shoulder. Vladimir Kozlov backs up frmo the corner. He runs towards Jeff Hardy. Hardy moves out of the way as Kozov hits his shoulder on the turnbuckle. Jeff Hardy connects with the wisper in the wind. Kozlov and Jeff Hardy get up together. Jeff Hardy does another wisper in the wind. He pins. 1...2.. and a kick out. Kozlov gets up as Jeff Hardy punches Kozlov. Jeff Hardy kicks Kozlov to the stomac but Kozlov caught his leg. Jeff Hardy does his signature spinning kick to the stomac of Kozlov. Vladimir Kozlov falls in the corner. Jeff Hardy looks at the time left. Jeff Hardy runs towards him to connect with his signature extreme leg drop in the corner. Kozlov gets up. Hardy goes for the wisper in the wind but while in the air, Kozlov does a headbutt to the stomac of Hardy. He covers. 1...2... and a kick out by Hardy. Kozlov gets mad. He grabs the head of Hardy. He goes for his signature (chokeslam) but while in the air, Jeff Hardy counters onto a ddt clutch. Jeff Hardy does the twist of fate.

Michael Cole: Did you see that counter !?

-Hardy goes on the apron. He takes off his shirt. He goes on the turnbuckle. He does the swanton bomb but he lands on the knees of Kozlov. Kozlov gets up and pins. 1...2... and a near fall. Kozlov grabs the head of Jeff Hardy. He grabs him on a suplex clutch. He putts Jeff Hardy on the top turnbuckle. Kozlov goes on the second turnbuckle. He grabs Jeff Hardy on a suplex clutch. Jeff Hardy fights back. He punches the stomac of Kozlov. Jeff Hardy does his signature suplex that he lands on his stomac. Jeff Hardy does it from the top turncbuckle. Jeff Hardy goes back on the top turnbuckle. There is 10 seonds left as he connects with the swanton bomb. He pins. 6 seconds left. 1...2... but Vickie Guerrero comes to put the foot of Kozlov on the bottom rope. The ref says rope break as the times runs out. Jeff Hardy is so pissed. He looks at the general manager madly. Jeff Hardy grabs Vladimir Kozlov by the head. Jeff Hardy does the twist of fate to Kozlov looking at Vickie Guerrero. Jeff Hardy goes out of the ring. He is still looking at Vickie Guerrero. He looks under the ring for a weapon. He grabs a steel chair. He putts it into the ring. Jeff Hardy goes in the ring. He putts the chair on the floor. Kozlov is up on his feet. Jeff Hardy does a twist of fate to Kozlov on the chair. Jeff hardy grabs the chair. He putts it under Kozlov who is knocked out cold. Jeff Hardy goes on the apron. He goes on the turnbuckle. He does the swanton bomb. He gets up, on the seond turnbuckle. He looks at Vickie Guerrero as the show goes off the air.

PLZ Coment and Rank Both Show.
Thanks!
Zarhan And LuigiTheMan

Riggs

Reaction score
okay, look, I'm going to give some advice, whether it's needed or not. It's obvious that English isn't your primary language, and it shows. This following comment isn't intented to have any sort of flaming or jackassyness in in it...

Try signing up on a BTB forum where you can use your primary language. Your shows are easy to read and all, but your glaring grammar errors are too hard to miss, and because of this your BTB will never be taken seriously.

connorten

Reaction score
Ok don't get discouraged. I can give you some good and bad advice here.

Good:
-Your english is improving except for all of your verb tenses and how you use them. It may make sense to you, but it doesn't for us.
-Your match are getting way better. I remeber your very first matches. They were written, to be honest, terrible and now they are solid lengths and are very well written except for some grammar errors.

Bad:
-Promos are still weak on both sides. You need a couple long ones. I mean they are all basically around the same length which doesn't impress me so much.
-Fix your english. I've told you over and over again to get someone from the form to fix up the show before you post it so itll make sense and you will get reviews!

Anyways keep up the solid work and keep improving and taking the advice given. Except for the one to leave the fourms don't listen to that keep working and you'll grab readers attention slowly. Check out TNA: Final Falling as my Victory Road card is posted.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. Now, Our show will be post separatly, and I will send my show to my friend before posting it and he will correct all the grammar errors. I hope this could help us.

Zarhan

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
2ry4xn9.jpg

-Pain Intro hits. Their is some pyro.​

Michael Cole: Welcome to cable television's most watched show. Welcome to sunday night Pain! A capacity crowd of 16 356 waiting with anticipation for the new World Heavyweight champion! But of course, you'll have to wait till the end of the beat the clock challenge which continues tonight. First later one tonight, R-Truth will make his debut on Pain against Lance Cade in the beat the clock challenge match. And our main event, Kurt Angle goes one on one against Evan Bourne in the beat the clock match.​

-Jeff Hardy's theme hits. The crowd goes wild. He comes near the ring with a mad face. He comes near the announce table. He grabs a steel chair. He throws it into the ring. Jeff Hardy goes up the steel steps and enters the ring. He grabs the chair and sets it so he can sit on it:​

Jeff Hardy: Since I've been a kid, I've allways had the dream to become a world champion. And last week, I had a chance to realise that dream. But someone took that away from me. And that person is the general manager of this show, Vickie Guerrero. (crowd boos) (A video package is shown on the screen of last week when Jeff Hardy did the swanton bomb to Vladimir Kozlov and when he does the pin but Vickie comes to put the leg of Kozlov on the bottom rope.) Vickie, I want you to come out here and tell me why you did it.
-Vickie Guerrero appears to the screen. She is in her office sitting on a sofa:​

Vickie Guerrero: Jeff Hardy, I don't have to answer to you. Now instead of whining, why don't you prepare yourself for your match coming up next. And just to tell you, your match is a tables match against... Vladimir Kozlov! (crowd boos)
-Vladimir Kozlov's theme hits. He comes to the entrance ramp. Jeff Hardy has the chair in his hands. Kozlov points at the chair. Jeff Hardy throws it out of the ring. Vladimir Kozlov enters the ring as an up next logo appears to the bottom of the screen.​

Commercial Break

Jeff Hardy Vs. Vladimir Kozlov
Tables Match
-Jeff Hardy goes to attack Kozlov with punches and kicks as the bell rings. Kozlov pushes Jeff Hardy away. Jeff Hardy goes to Kozlov who is in the corner. Jeff Hady goes on the second turnbuckle and punches the head of Kozlov. Kozlov pushes Jeff Hardy to the mat. Jeff Hardy gets up and goes punching Kozlov. Koxlov pushes Jeff Hardy away again. Jeff Hardy runs towards Kozlov as soon as he got back up but Kozlov connects with his signature headbutt to the stomac of Jeff Hardy. Hardy is hurt to his stomac. Kozlov goes out of the ring. He grabs a table that is set next to the baracades. He sets the table next to the ring. he turns towards the ring. Jeff Hardy does a suicide dive on Kozlov. Jeff Hardy grabs the had of Kozlov. He goes for an irish whip to him towards the steel steps but Kozlov counters onto an irish whip to Jeff Hardy towards the steel steps. Jeff Hardy goes for the wisper in the wind by the steel steps but Kozlov grabs the chair that Jeff Hardy has thrown on the floor earlier. He hits the back of Hardy while he was in the air.​

Tazz: OMG the shot to the back from the wisper in the wind.​

-Kozlov lets go the chair. he grabs the head of Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy pushes Kozlov to the steel steps. Kozlov backs up and hits his back on the steel steps. Jeff hardy grabs the head of Kozlov and smashes it on the steel steps. Jeff Hardy grabs the chair and hits the back of the head of Vladimir Kozlov. Kozlov hat his face on the steel steps. Jeff Hardy grabs the head of Kozlov. He does an irish whip to Kozlov to the baracades. Kozlov hits his back on the baracade. Jeff Hardy walks away from Kozlov but suddenly, he runs towards him, jumps on the steel steps and does his signature leg drop the neck of Kozlov who was near the baracade. Hardy gets up grabing the head of Kozlov. He quickly connects with the twist of fate. Hardy gets up and looks under the ring. He grabs a 20ft ladder. He putts it in the ring. He sets the ladder. He goes out of the ring. he sets a table. He grabs the head of Kozlov. Kozlov punches Jeff Hardy to the stomac. Jeff Hardy punches back. Jeff Hardy runs towards Vladimir Kozlov and does a clothesline to him over the baracades. Vladimir Kozlov is in the crowd. Kozlov gets up and trys to pass over the baracade but Jeff Hardy grabs the chair and hits the face of Kozlov. Kozlov is bleeding.​

Michael Cole: There goes the blood!​

-Jeff Hardy passes over the barricade. The fans go wild. Jeff Hardy punches Kozlov who is sitting near the barricade. jeff Hardy backs up. He runs towards him and connects with his signature extreme dropkick with the barricade. Jeff Hardy grabd the head of Kozlov. He send Ko«lov over the barricade. Jeff Hardy goes on the barricade. He walks away from Kozlov. He runs on the barricade near Kozlov. He jumps on Kozlov with a clothesline. Jeff Hardy grabs the table and putts into the ring. he grabs the head of Kozlov an does an irish whip to him near the ring. Kozlov slide in the ring. Jeff Hardy goes in the ring. Kozlov gets up fast, he bounces off the ropes. Jeff Hardy counters onto a sleeperslam. He sets the table near the ladder. He goes up the ladder. Kozlov gets up. Jeff Hardy does the wisper in the wind off the ladder. Jeff Hardy gets up, grabs the head of Kozlov, putts him on the table and punches him to the face. He climbs to the top of the 20ft ladder. he does the swanton bomb on Kozlov. The table breaks as Jeff Hardy gets up and wins the match. Jeff Hardy looks at Vladimir Kozlov. He grabs the ladder and putts it on the ground. He puuts the ladder on Vladimir Kozlov. Jeff Hardy goes up the turnbuckle. He does the swanton bomb on the ladder. Jeff Hardy is holding his back as we go to a backstage promo.​

Backstage Promo
-Vickie Guerrero is in her office. Dolph Ziggler arrives.
Dolph Ziggler: Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler.
Vickie Guerrero: I know who you are, now get out!
-Dolph Ziggler leaves as Rey Mysterio arrives
Rey Mysterio: Vickie, I need to talk to you. Last week, you interfered in Jeff Hardy's match. You made him lost his championship chance. Why?
Vickie Guerrero: I did it for you Rey. I did it so you can win the world heavyweight championship.
Rey Mysterio: WHAT!? WHY!?
Vickie Guerrero: Rey, we are a family. I am helping you.
Rey Mysterio: Vickie, I don't care if we are a family or not. Quiero ser un campeón verdadero. And I don't need your help. Now leave me alone.
-He goes to leave but Vickie says...
Vickie Guerrero: Look, Rey, since your not okay with me interfering Jeff Hardy's championship chance last week, I will give him another chance. Jeff Hardy will have a world heavyweight championship match at the first PPV, Road to Paradise.
-Rey Mysterio leaves without saying a word.​

Commercial Break

R-Truth Vs. Lance Cade
Beat the Clock
(Rey Mysterio)
-Both superstars lockdown. Lance Cade does a headlock. R-Truth pushes Lance Cade to the ropes. Lance Cade bounces and does a shoulder block. Lance Cade looks at R-Truth. Lance Cade bounces off the ropes. R-Truth crawls towards Lance Cade. Lance Cade jumps over R-Truth. He bounces off the opposite ropes. R-Truth gets up fast and jumps over Lance Cade. Lance Cade keeps running. He bounces off the opposite ropes. R-Turht does a drop kick to Lance Cade and pins. 1...2.. and a kickout. R-Truth grabs the head of Lance Cade. He does an irish whip to him in the corner. R-Truth runs towards Lance Cade who is in the corner. He jumps on the second turnbuckle and punches Lance Cade three times. Then, he does the monkey flip. Lance Cade land on his back. R-Truth gets up and runs towards the ropes to bounce. Lance Cade gets up and does a hiptoss. Lance Cade punches R-Truth. He gets up and does the knee drop to the arm of R-Truth. He grabs the arm of R-Truth. He does an arm wrench. he puts the arm of R-Truth to his back and does a belly to back suplex. He gets up and grabs R-Truth by the head. He tosses him onto the steel post.​

Tazz:Thsi could do some serious damage to R-Truth's arm.​

-Lance Cade goes out of the ring. He grabs the arm of R-Truth. He smashes it two times on the steel post. he puts the injured arm of R-Truth next to the steel post. He does a kick to th arm as the arm hits the steel post. Lance Cade goes in the ring and does a back pin. 1.. Lance Cade puuts his two legs on the ropes. 2.. and the ref see's it. Lance Cade does an arm lock to the injured arm of R-Truth. R-Truth gets up. He punches the stomac of Lance Cade. Lance Cade lets go the submission. R-Truth bounces off the ropes. Lance Cade counters onto a big boot. He pins. 1...2... and kickout. Lance Cade grabs R-Truth on a suplex clutch. He lfts him and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Lance Cade climbs off the second turnbuckle. He grabs him on a suplex clutch but R-Truth punches back. Lance Cade falls form the second turnbuckle to the mat. R-Turth does a top turnbuckle leg drop. He pins 1...2... and kick out. R-Truth waits for Lance Cade to get up. Lance Cade gets up slowly. R-Truth runs towards Lance Cade and connects with his signature flying spinning elbow hit.​

Michael Cole: R-Truth could win this right there...​

-R-Truth gets the pin. 1...2.. and a kickout by Lance Cade. R-Turth argues with the referee but Lance Cade goes for the back pin. 1...2.. and a kickout by R-Truth. Both superstars get up. R-Turth quickly does a passeum pin. 1...2.. and a kickout by Lance Cade. Lance Cade counters onto an oklahoma roll pin. 1...2 and a kickout. R-Truth grabs the legs of Lance Cade and does a pin with bridge. 1...2.. and a kickout. Both superstars get up. Lance Cade does a school boy pin. 1...2 and a kickout. Lance Cade quickly does a victory roll pin. 1...2.. and a kickout. R-Truth does a crucifix pin. 1...2.. and a near fall by Lance Cade. Lance Cade is on his knees getting up slowly by fatigue. R-Truth bounces off the ropes and goes for the scissor leg drop to the back of the head of Lance Cade but he moves out of the way and let's the time run out. 5...4...3...2...1 and times out.​

Michael Cole: No one has beatin' the time of rey Mysterio yet, but there is one more match left, and that is Evan Bourne Vs. Kurt Angle.​

Backstage Interview
Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me now, Kurt Angle! (crowd booing) Kurt, how...
-Kurt Angle grabs the mic from Todd Grisham.
Kurt Angle: I know what you are gonna ask me Todd! You were gonna ask me how I can beat Evan Bourne in less than five minutes and two seconds. Ye'll heres your answer. I'm gonna hit the Angle slam and pinfall Evan Bourne in less than fives minutes and two seconds and I will become the new and first ever World Heavyweight Champion. I will go on defending my championship against Jeff Hardy at Road to Paradise and retain my world heavyweight championship and that's whats gonna happen because I said so...​

Backstage Promo
-Hornswoggle is walking backstage wit his toy shillalegh in his hands. John Morrison is in his back following him. Hornswoggle doesn't know that John Morrison is following him. John Morrison walks to the back of Hornswoggle, grabs him and puuts him in a garbage can. He closes the garbage can and lockes it with a padlock. John Morrion leaves. Hornswoggle is hitting on the garbage can.​

Commercial Break

Backstage Promo
-Finlay is walking backstage screaming the name of his son.
A unknown man: Finlay, your son Hornswoggle is locked in a garbage can. This way!
-Finlay follows the man. He trys to open the garbage can door but their is a panlock. Finlay hits the pan lock with the shillalegh. It breaks! He opens the garabage can. Hornswoggle comes out.
Finlay: Who did this to you Hornswoggle!?
-Hornswoggle does a sexy guy taunt.
Finlay: John Morrison ?
-Hornswoggle says yes with his head. He gives a hug to his dad Finlay.​

Kurt Angle Vs. Evan Bourne
Beat The Clock
(Rey Mysterio)
-Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring and so does Evan Bourne. The bell rings. The lockdown. Kurt Angle does a headlock. Evan Bourne counters onto a backpin. 1... and a quick kickout by Angle. Both superstar walks in the ring letting some time pass. Kurt Angle hedlocks again. Evan Bourne counters onto a belly to back suplex. Evan Bourne gets up and grabs the legs of Kurt Angle. He quicky goes for the în with bridge. 1...2.. and a kickout by Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle gets up. Evan Bourne quickly headlocks Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle pushes Evan Bourne to the ropes. He bounces. Kurt Angle grabs Evan Bourne on a side slam clutch but Evan Bourne counters onto a head scissors. Kurt Angle gets up fast. He runs towards Evan Bourne but Evan Bourne quickly goes for the arm drag. Kurt Angle is siting in the middle of the ring holding his face. Evan Bourne runs towards the ropes, bounces and does a drop to the back of the head of Kurt Angle. He does a pin. 1...2.. a kickout. Angle gets up slowly. Evan Bourne does a dropsault. He grabs the head of Angle.​

Michael Cole: two minutes and four seconds left.​

-He smashes it on the turnbuckle. Evan Bourne goes on the top turnbuckle and does a moonsault on Angle but Kurt Angle catches him on a tombstone piledriver clutch. he connects with the sit-out piledriver. Evan Bourne rolls out of the ring holding his head. Kurt Angle goes out of the ring. He grabs the head of Bourne. He smashes it on the announce table. He grabs the head of Evan Bourne again and smashes it on the apron. Kurt Angle goes to smash the head of Bourne on the apron again but Bourne putts his foot on the apron. He hits the stomac of Angle with his elbow. Kurt Angle does a punch to Evan Bourne. He grabs Evan Bourne and sends him in the ring. Kurt Angle looks at Rey Mysterio saying «I will beat your time Rey Mysterio!» Evan Bourne bounces off the ropes and does a baseball slide kick to Angle. Kurt Angle hits his right rib on the side of the announce table. Evan Bourne bounces off the ropes again and goes for the suicide dive but Kurt Angle moves out of the way as Evan Bourne hits his forehead on the side of announce table.​

Michael Cole: one minute and a half left.​

-Kurt Angle grabs Evan Bourne. He send him in the ring. Kurt Angle enter the ring and does a necklock on Bourne. Evan Bourne gets and and punches the stomac of Kurt Angle. He goes for the kick to the head of Angle but Kurt Angle lowers himhelf as the foot of Evan Bourne hits the head of the referee. Kurt Angle grabs the head of Evan Bourne and throws him over the top rope. Evan Bourne hangs from the top rope. He hits Kurt Angle. Evan Bourne is on the apron. Kurt Angle is down. Evan Bourne is on the apron and goes for a rare springboard shooting star press. Kurt Angle moves out of the way as Bourne falls on his stomac. Kurt Angle does does the angle lock. Evan Bourne turns around and pushes Kurt Angle away with his two feet. Kurt Angle gets up fast and connects with Angle Slam. He pins but there is no referee. Kurt Angle gets up and looks at the stage waiting for a referee to come. Time is running out! 10 seconds left. 0:09...0:08...0:07...0:06...0:05...0:04...0:03...0:02...0:01...0:00. Time out. Rey Mysterio is the new World heavyweight champion.​

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio is the new World Heavyweight champion!​

-Kurt Angle goes out of the ring. Vickie Guerrero comes with the world heavyweight championship. She grabs a microphone.
Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the beat the clock challenge tournament and the first World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio!
-Rey Mysterio's music hits as he enters the ring. Rey Mysterio grabs the belt and celebrates. Kurt Angle is walking around the ring. He slide in the ring from the back of Rey Mysterio. He does the angle slam on Rey Mysterio. He leaves the stage. Vickie Guerrero leaves also looking at Rey Mysterio. The show goes off the air.

.....................​

Please comments (about the show)

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
The flow of each match are getting better. Other then mistakes like " The bell rang" , and other small mistakes like this, everythings good. Good storylines. I can see where they are going in the future. Also like someone said, backstage segements still are kinda weak, but getting better. Also don't add things like" (lol) or ;). This kinda ruins the serious of the show. You could say " Christian winks at her".

The layout is really good. easy to read and everything. I should take note of this.

Only advice I have to give you is:
- Spell Check
- No (lol) or symbol adding
- You didn't do it here , but be careful with gimmick matchs. Not to much

Zarhan

Reaction score
NWS- Straight to Paradise
Thursday Night Takedown
Show #2

2wlwy2u.jpg

* The show goes on air and the music of takedown hits at the same time of the pyro*
* The show starts up and Brian Kendrick is in the ring with a micro.*

Brian Kendrick: Last week, I have been assaulted after my match by another superstar from this show. This guy is called: Paul Burchill! If you don’t know him , its normal he isn’t a famous wrestler like me. After this brutal attack I have been reflecting; why….why did he do this. Hurt the greatest superstar… Why? Well I have never found the answer , but tonight I didn’t come up here to talk about this. I came here to challenge him! After I beat him, he will see that the Brian Kendrick is untouchable! Tonight will be the most insulting day of all his mediocre career.

*Paul London music hits*

Paul London: Wait, wait, wait… Man, I want to be here with you when you beat him up. I also want to be IN the ring when this will happen.

Brian Kendrick: Well…. If you want… I know its my personal problem, but we always did things together and it will continue. You are in!

Paul London: That’s my good old friend!

* Stephanie McMahon music hits *

Stephanie McMahon: Guys! Enough! I’ve heard enough! Tonight it was supposed to be Brian Kendrick Vs Paul London, but I was watching the situation and… well … I change my mind. Tonight, Brian Kendrick , you will team up with Paul London and both will face Paul Burchill and another guy that doesn’t like you, Brian, and this guy is William Regal! Well that’s all I’ve to say,. Good night to all fans and good luck for you guys.

Jim Ross: Well…. This match will finally prove who really dominates the other.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and what a great match! One of my favorite stable Vs a monster and well William Regal.

Jim Ross: Now lets talk about Christian.

Jerry Lawler: About what? He is the #1 contender for the title and after ?

Jim Ross: Well, about his date with Eve last night!

Jerry Lawler: Oh… You know what, we have a short moment of this romantic night here live and lets see it now before going to the break.

Christian and Eve Date
*on the Titration*
* Last Night *

* Eve and Christian were in a chic restaurant *

Eve: Thanks Christian for bringing me here.

Christian: No thank to you for coming with me. I really appreciate it.

Eve: Its nothing. I almost forgot, congratulations for your victory.

Christian: Well, thanks, but I owe it to you.

Eve: Why !?

Christian: Because when Jack Swagger was dominating me, I didn’t wanted to go in a date… oh I mean … In a restaurant …. Whit a broken nose, scars and blood all over my face.

Eve: Thanks , but Christian I really want to excuse me for the interview, I was really stressed.

Christian: That’s not a problem, I was dreaming too, at the first moment that I saw your beautiful eyes, I instantly got lost.

* Eve becomes all red *

Eve: Excuse me Christian but I have to go.

* Eve gets up and quickly gets out of the restaurant. Christian looks at her and he is disappointed. *

* The video closes and the commercial break goes on. *

==Commercial Break==
Match #1
Hurricane Helms Vs Goldust
Normal Match

The bell rang and Goldust quickly executes a headlock takedown. Hurricane Helms quickly counter Goldust submission and he hits Goldust European uppercut. Hurricane Helms quickly get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Goldust. Hurricane Helms climbs to his feet, but on up, Goldust hits Hurricane Helms with a combination punch. Hurricane Helms goes to the mat after this combination, but he could stands up with no difficulty. Hurricane Helms uses a running clothesline to take Goldust down. Hurricane Helms stomps Goldust before he hits Goldust with a diving elbow smash. Helms lets Goldust the time to stand up. Once up, Goldust rapidly hits Hurricane Helms with the belly-to-belly suplex. Goldust moves back to his feet and after a few moment, Hurricane Helms stands up. Hurricane Helms quickly hits Goldust with a spring board DDT. Hurricane Helms gets completely the advantage of the match after performing a powerful jumping neck breaker on Goldust. Helms lift him up and they both lockdown. Goldust uses a belly-to-belly suplex to bring Helms to the mat.

Jerry Lawler: Until now the match is good … but it could be better.

Jim Ross: Yeah it could but Goldust is doing well for his age, he isn’t young now and he still wrestles. I think he is doing well.

Goldust puts Hurricane Helms in an arm grapevine submission. Helms break the sub and gets back to his feet. Goldust tackles Hurricane Helms and pummels his head. Hurricane Helms quickly fights back with an Aztecan suplex on Goldust and he sends him to the mat. He quickly gets up after his move and he wait until Goldust gets up. Once Goldust up, he bites Gregory's arm out of desperation. Hurricane Helms executes a springboard cross body pin on Goldust! The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3

Jerry Lawler: The winner of this match, Hurricane Helms!!!

Jim Ross: Well that’s a great victory from Helms.

Jerry Lawler: The Most Bizarre man in this company just failed in his first match, but like you said before, he is not young and it’s normal that he gets dominated by an athletic superstar like Helms.

==Commercial Break==

Backstage
*On the Titration *

* Eve was Backstage and she was looking for Christian. After a few moment she found him. *

Eve: Oh hi Christian.

Christian: Hi Eve.

Eve: Christian I’m very sorry for what I did last night. I know that it was stupid… but I cannot be with you without feeling something in my hearth..

Christian: Why ?! You already have a man in your life ?!

Eve: No, no, no. Its not that. The problem is that I love you.

Christian: The problem ?

Eve: No … Omg … You see I can’t thing when I’m alone with you.

Christian: Eve, I love you too. The first time that I saw you, I have been in love with you.

* Both get near to each other, They were near to kiss, when suddently Matt Hardy interrupted. *

Matt Hardy: ohhh .... Its so cute.... Well I hope that you will still be in love when I will face you at Road to Paradise. If its the case, it will be more easy to beat you up and became the Nws World Heavyweight Champion. All of this will happen after I defeat Cm Punk next week for the spot in the match.

Christian: Shut up Matt! And what the hell are you doing here! The Gm gives to you and to the other Main superstars a break! I was expecting to be here with Eve without a dumb ass like you!

Matt Hardy: Who are you to talk to me like this! Its not my ***** problem if you want to be along with your Bunny!

* Eve slaps Matt and Christian punches him in the nose. Matt falls down and he was holding his broken nose. Christian gives a hug to Eve and they kiss each other.

Jerry Lawler: Wow! Its now official! Christian and Eve!

* Londrick music hits. *

Jerry Lawler: Well its now time for the Tag Team Match.I can"t wait!

Match #2
Brian Kendrick and Paul London Vs Paul Burchill and William Regal
Normal Match

Paul London and William Regal starts in the ring. Paul London walks around the ring and William Regal quickly puts Paul London in the Achilles tendon hold. London quickly gets out of the hold and he attempts to kick William Regal, but William Regal catches his leg. Paul London flips around and connects kicking Regal. William gets up fastly and he wants to tag Paul Burchill. Once in the ring, he quickly performs the clawhold on Paul London.

Jim Ross: Paul Burchill executes a clawhold. This could be the fatal!

Paul Burchill puts Paul London on the top rope and executes a superplex. Once back on is feet, Paul Burchill brings in William Regal for a double assault on Paul. William Regal jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying axhandle slam on Paul London. After this brutal move, Paul London gets back to his feet and tags in Brian Kendrick. Before he get out, He perform a Flying somersault drop kick to bring his team back in the match.

Jim Ross: This is just awful! William Regal is being double teamed!

Paul London goes for a flying dropkick but William Regal dodges the attack. Paul London tags in Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick sets William Regal up and DDTs him into the mat. He combine lift him up and performing a suplex to William Regal. Paul London gets in the ring and tries to knocks William Regal out with a kick in the skull, but Regal grabs his leg and throws Paul London into the turnbuckle. William Regal comes over and smashes Paul London's head into it. William Regal tags Paul Burchill. London quickly gets out of the ring and Burchill quickly run toward Kendrick and perform a clothesline. Burchill lift him up and perform a germen suplex. Kendrick gets near to the ropes and grabs one of them to get up. Once up, he get throw out of the ring, before he get out he tags Paul. Burchill also tags his partner. London went out of the ring to help Kendrick that was down. (….1) William Regal quickly near to London and he perform a Knee to the face. (…2) Regal lift up London and knocks him on the steel post. Regal was looking Paul when Kendrick run toward him and push him and Regal knocks his head on the steel post at is turn. (….3) London gets up and recovers the time that Regal gets up. Once both men up, London connect with a powerful kick to the groin.

Jerry Lawler: kick to the groin! That’s illegal

Jim Ross: But the ref didn’t see it …. Its all legal!

(.....5) Both men fight into the aisle and after a few moment, both men move back to ringside. William Regal takes Paul London into the ring. Once there, William Regal perform a legsweep to Paul London. Paul Burchill is tagged in by William Regal. Paul London tries for a power move but Paul Burchill avoids it. Paul London quickly goes near to Kendrick and tag it in. Brian Kendrick lockdown with Paul Burchill and Brian quickly perform a DDT and Burchill falls into the mat. He quickly get up and he quickly fight backs and perform neckbreaker to Brian Kendrick. Now Paul Burchill standing. Paul Burchill executes a corkscrew legdrop on Brian Kendrick. Burchill gets up and connect with a powerful elbowdrop. Brian Kendrick climbs to his feet and once up, Brian Kendrick brings in Paul London. London runs toward Paul Burchill but he hits Paul London with an atomic drop. After this shot, Paul London gets hit with a body slam connects with a pin from Paul Burchill. The ref makes the count. ...1 ...2 Paul London kicks out.

Jerry Lawler: That was almost the end of the match right there!

Jim Ross: I don’t think so… He will have to do much better to win this match.

Paul Burchill drags Paul London to the floor. The ref starts the count (…1) Paul London gets t-bone suplexed by Paul Burchill. After this move, Paul Burchill stands up. (..2)

Jim Ross: The National Wrestling Society is the number one wrestling program on television.

Jerry Lawler: And we know why! With all this action for sure it is!

(...3) Paul Burchill quickly performs a legsweep to Paul London. Paul London climbs to his feet and (....4) he gets thrown another time into the turnbuckle. Paul Burchill comes over and smashes Paul London's head into it. (.....5)After a few moments, Paul London grabs the head of Paul Burchill and throws him into the ring. When both men enter in the ring, a flying shoulder block from the part of London sends Paul Burchill to the mat. Paul London goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1 Paul Burchill escapes.

Jim Ross: You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like Paul Burchill.

Paul Burchill holds his head after receiving an earringer from Paul London. Paul London hits a flying inzurugi right to Paul Burchill's neck. Paul London brings in Brian Kendrick. Once Brian Kendrick in the ring, he quickly gets dominated. He gets suplexed by Paul Burchill.

Jerry Lawler: The team of London and Kendrick will have to work hard if they want a victory.

Paul Burchill makes the tag to William Regal. Paul Burchill nails Brian Kendrick with a huge sidewalk slam before going to the apron. William Regal executes a spinning back suplex on Brian Kendrick. Regal goes off the top turnbuckle and try to perform a double foot stomps, but Kendrick dodge it and trip him. Brian Kendrick executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of William Regal. Brian Kendrick gets back to his feet and William Regal gets up. William Regal gets elbowed to his midsection by Brian Kendrick. William Regal fights back and he perform to Brian Kendrick the cobra clutch suplex onto the mat. William Regal sucks chants start in the crowd.

Jerry Lawler: If William Regal keeps using moves like that cobra clutch suplex he could win the match!

William Regal applies an arm wrench to Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick gets back to his feet. Brian Kendrick hits William Regal with a heart punch. William Regal fall down, but he gets up after a few second. Running neckbreaker drop executed by Kendrick takes Regal down hard. After this move, Regal grabs the ropes and get up fastly.

Jerry Lawler: Nice move by Kendrick. Now it’s the decisive time to win the match.

William Regal hits Brian Kendrick with a bodyblock. William Regal gets up and he drags Brian Kendrick to the floor. the ref starts the count (.1) Brian Kendrick stands up. (..2) Brian Kendrick uses a closed fist on William Regal. (...3) Brian Kendrick hits a koppo kick on William Regal. (....4) Brian Kendrick applies an arm wrench to William Regal.

Jim Ross: Brian Kendrick executes an arm wrench. Its awesome!

Jerry Lawler: This match could end right now !

William Regal climbs to his feet. Both men lockdown and William Regal drives a forearm into the head of Brian Kendrick. After this last move, a flying side kick by William Regal takes Brian Kendrick off his feet. Brian Kendrick moves back to his feet and both men move back into the ring. Brian Kendrick nails William Regal with a belly-to-back suplex. Once down, Brian Kendrick kicks William Regal in the groin. Regal gets hurt and by moving in the ring, he get near of Burchill. His partner quickly tag him and Burchill gets in the ring. After a few second in the ring, Kendrick strike hard with a ninja. He gets the pin and the ref begins the count. During this time, Regal came in the ring to interfere, but London came and perform a beautiful “hurriquerana” to Regal throwing him out of the ring. The pin of Kendrick continue and he successfully get the three count.

Jerry Lawler: The winners of this match, Londrick!!! And what a beautiful match.

Jim Ross: Yeah and what a great end! Londrick got the last word! I was thinking that the team of Burchill will do better then that but it’s not what I saw.

Jerry Lawler: Well now let’s go to the break and right after the break, its the main event of the night.

==Commercial Break==

Backstage
* On the Titration*

* Santino Marella enters in the Gm office *

Santino Marella: Hello miss, I’m Santino Marella from Italy.

Stephanie McMahon: Hi Santino.

Santino Marella: I know your are busy, but I won’t take to long.

Stephanie McMahon: Its ok, I have plenty of time.

Santino Marella: Great but I just want to thank you for putting me in the Main Event. I know that it’s normal to put me, the most important superstar in the show, in this match, the only thing that I don’t understand is why did you put me in a match vs beginners, you know that I will win.

Stephanie McMahon: Well ....

* Chavo was listening the convo from the outside and he suddently came in. *

Chavo Guerrero: Stupid! She puts me in this match Vs some low superstars like you to make my victory more easily.

Santino Marella: Shut up your face! You don’t talk like this to an Italian.

* Santino gets out of the office angry. *

Santino Marella: We will see who will be the winner!

Match #3
Chavo Guerrero Vs Super Crazy Vs Santino Marella Vs Tyson Kidd
Normal Match
#1 contender for the Nws Continental championship

Santino Marella executes the guillotine choke on Tyson Kidd. Santino Marella executes a corkscrew legdrop on Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd slaps the face of Santino Marella. This last shot doesn’t make Santino in a good mood. Tyson Kidd is hooked in a full nelson. Santino Marella bites Tyson Kidd's arm out of desparation. Tyson Kidd picks Santino Marella up and executes a stomachbreaker. Tyson Kidd chants start. Tyson Kidd grabs Santino Marella and applies an arm wrench. Tyson Kidd executes a corkscrew legdrop on Santino Marella after breaking the submission. Tyson Kidd fist drops Santino Marella on the mat. After a few moment, both men stands up. Tyson Kidd grabs Santino Marella's head and hits him in the face. Santino moves around the ring and out of nowhere he executes a flying headbutt on Super Crazy. Santino Marella sends Super Crazy to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Santino Marella kicks Super Crazy on the floor. (...3) Super Crazy gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Santino Marella. Santino Marella moves back to his feet. (....4) Santino Marella executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of Super Crazy. (.....5) Santino Marella takes Super Crazy into the ring. Santino Marella with an Aztecan suplex on Super Crazy sends him to the mat. Super Crazy gets knocked on the ground and Santino Marella flips onto him. Super Crazy gets taken down with an armdrag takedown. Now Super Crazy standing. Super Crazy get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Santino Marella. Santino Marella rolls onto Super Crazy connecting with a knee. Now Super Crazy standing. Santino Marella is nailed with a dropkick from the top rope by Super Crazy. It was quick and beautiful. Super Crazy gets up and perform a elbow submission that brings Santino Marella down to the mat. The ref is checking for a tap out. ... ... ... Super Crazy tightens the hold. ... Super Crazy tightens the hold. Super Crazy breaks the hold. Santino Marella with a headbutt on Super Crazy. A flying shoulder block send Santino Marella to the mat. Super Crazy moves back to his feet. Super Crazy covers Santino Marella hooking the leg. the ref counts. ...1 Santino Marella escapes.

Jim Ross: Super Crazy should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

Flying somersault drop kick by Super Crazy puts him back in the match. Super Crazy gets up. Super Crazy covers Santino Marella. The ref starts the count. ...1 Santino Marella kicks out. Santino Marella gets up and perform a powerful power bomb to Super Crazy. Santino Marella hooks Super Crazy in the abdominal stretch. The referee is checking the situation. ... (AHHHH!) ... ... Santino Marella tightens the hold. Super Crazy escapes. Santino Marella sends Super Crazy to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Santino Marella applies an arm wrench to Super Crazy. Super Crazy climbs to his feet. (...3) Super Crazy elbows Santino Marella in the stomach, trying to even the match. (....4) Santino Marella hits him with a back fist.

Jerry Lawler: Super Crazy takes a back fist, he doesn’t look hurt but for sure he does!

(.....5) Super Crazy takes Santino Marella into the ring. Super Crazy jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Santino Marella. Super Crazy hits Santino Marella with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. After this move, he went attack Kidd performing to him a flying lariat to take Tyson Kidd down. Super Crazy sends Tyson Kidd to ringside. the ref starts the count (.1) Super Crazy takes a steel chair and swings it and hits Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd is bleeding as a result. Chavo Guerrero climbs to his feet. (..2) Chavo Guerrero hits a flying karate chop right to Santino Marella's neck. (...3) Santino Marella holds his head after recieving an earringer from Chavo Guerrero. (....4) A flying shoulder block send Santino Marella to the floor. Santino Marella moves back to his feet. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Chavo Guerrero and Santino Marella move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Chavo Guerrero and Santino Marella move back to ringside. They head back into the ring. Chavo Guerrero gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Santino Marella.

Jim Ross: Chavo Guerrero with a jumping neck snap.

Santino Marella with a gut-wrench suplex on Chavo Guerrero. Santino Marella chants start. Santino Marella is up again. Santino Marella runs in and leg drops Chavo Guerrero. After this, Chavo Guerrero is locked in the elbow submission by Santino Marella. the ref is checking for a tap out. ... Santino Marella tightens the hold. ... Chavo Guerrero is fighting the hold. ... Chavo Guerrero is fighting the hold. ... (AHHHH!) Santino Marella breaks the hold. Santino Marella hits Chavo Guerrero with an elbowdrop. Santino Marella jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Chavo Guerrero. Santino Marella gets up. Chavo Guerrero tiger suplexes Santino Marella, bringing him crashing down to the mat. Santino Marella stands up. Chavo Guerrero gets set on top the turnbuckle then he hits Santino Marella with a splash. An elbow submission by Chavo Guerrero brings Santino Marella down to the mat. The ref is checking for a tap out. ... ... Santino Marella tries to escape. ... And he finally escapes after a few moment. Chavo Guerrero jumps from the top rope, chopping Santino Marella on the top of his head. Chavo Guerrero applies an elbow submission hold onto Santino Marella. Referee the ref is checking for a tap out. ... ... ... Santino Marella escapes.

Jerry Lawler: this is quality sports entertainment!

Chavo Guerrero executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Santino Marella. Santino Marella gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero hits a jumping elbow hrust on Santino Marella. Now Santino Marella standing. Santino Marella chops Chavo Guerrero and perform a legsweeps to Chavo .Chavo Guerrero moves back to his feet. Chavo Guerrero gets hit with a dragon scerw from Santino Marella. Marella goes off the top and hits a flying sitdown splash on Chavo Guerrero and he goes back to his feet. Chavo Guerrero, after a few moment stands up. Tyson Kidd came quickly and hits Chavo Guerrero with a powerful uppercut

Jerry Lawler: Chavo Guerrero takes a uppercut.

Jim Ross: Tyson Kidd will have to do better if he wants to win this match!

Chavo Guerrero elbows Tyson Kidd in the stomach, trying to even the match. Tyson Kidd gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Chavo Guerrero goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd gets back to his feet. Tyson Kidd goes for a double underhook superplex but Chavo Guerrero dodges the attack. Tyson Kidd puts the chicken wing on Chavo Guerrero. The referee is checking the situation. ... Chavo Guerrero is fighting the hold. ... Chavo Guerrero is fighting the hold. ... ... Santino Marella attacks Tyson Kidd breaking the hold.

Jim Ross: Tyson Kidd's momma would be proud!

Santino Marella picks up Chavo Guerrero and executes the cradle DDT. Now Chavo Guerrero standing. Santino Marella puts Chavo Guerrero in the double armbar submission. The ref is checking for a tap out. ... Santino Marella tightens the hold. ... Super Crazy attacks Santino Marella breaking the hold. Santino Marella drags Chavo Guerrero to the floor. the ref starts the count (.1) (..2) Santino Marella throws Chavo Guerrero off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. (...3) Santino Marella measures Chavo Guerrero up and drops a closed fist. Santino Marella gets up and after a few second Chavo Guerrero is up again. (....4) Chavo Guerrero gets tiger suplexed by Santino Marella. Santino Marella is back on his feet. (.....5) Santino Marella takes Chavo Guerrero into the ring. Santino Marella puts Chavo Guerrero in an arm grapevine submission. Chavo Guerrero gets out of the hold quickly and he hit Santino with his elbow. Once up, Chavo Guerrero hit with a Atomic drop on Santino Marella. Chavo drags Santino Marella to the floor. the ref starts the count (.1) Chavo Guerrero takes a chair from under the ring and swings it and hits Santino Marella. Santino Marella is bleeding as a result.

Jim Ross: ringside is covered with blood from these fighters.

Santino Marella, standing on the top rope posing for the fans, is caught by surprise. Chavo Guerrero perform a German suplex to him. Chavo Guerrero climbs to the top rope and nails Santino Marella with a reverse flying elbow drop. Chavo Guerrero takes Santino Marella into the ring. Chavo Guerrero gets up amd he climbs to the top and hits Santino Marella with the Frog Splash and he goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3

Jerry Lawler: The winner of this match, Chavo Guerrero!

Jim Ross: Wow and what a match! I am very satifie with this show.

Jerry Lawler: Its Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler saying good night to everybody, hope you like the show and we will be here same time next week for Thursday Night Takedown.

* The Logo of Takedown pop on the screen and the show finish there. *

Comments are Welcome
Thanks

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Good show like I said in my last comment

-Verb tenses
- No symbols

Except from that keep up the good work

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Episode 3

161x5q0.jpg

*Pain intro hits. There is some pyro.​

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to sunday night Pain. We are here live in buffalo, new york. A capacity crowd of 17 020.​

In-Ring Promo

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the new world heavyweight champion, Rey Mysterio!
-Mysterio makes his entrance with a fancy tuxedo and with the world heavyweight championship. Plus, he has a black mask. He grabs a mic:​

Rey Mysterio: Guys, I'm so happy to be back as a world heavyweight champion! The feeling of being a world champion is great, but last week, Kurt Angle interupted that wonderful feeling. Angle, I am calling you out right now.​

-Kurt Angle's music hits. Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.​

Rey Mysterio: Kurt, you are messing with the wrong guy, man. (crowd screams)
Kurt Angle: Is that so? Well lets find out tonight. I challenge you to a one on one match.
Rey Mysterio: Rey Mysterio never says no to a challenge.
-Suddenly...
Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me!... I said excuse me! I have something to say! (crowd booing) Exuse me! Tonight, it's gonna be in deed, Rey Mysterio against Kurt Angle. In a non-title match. But Kurt Angle, If you win, you will be placed in a triple threat for the World heavyweight championship at road to paradise. And the special guest referee will be Jeff Hardy!
-Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle and Vickie leaves the stage.​

Michael Cole: Wow! We've got ourselves a great main event. I wonder what will be the choice of Jeff. The triple threat match, or the one on one match for the world heavyweight championship at road to paradise.
Tazz: Or maybe Jeff will have no choices. Maybe he will be a fair referee.​

Commercial Break

-Finlay's music hits. He comes with Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle runs towards the ring and goes under the ring. After, The Miz's music hits. He comes with John Morrison who stands ringside. Finlay looks at John Morrison before the match.​

Finlay w/ Hornswoggle Vs. The Miz w/ John Morrison
Normal Match
-The bell rings. The Miz runs towards Finlay going for the clothesline. Finlay ducks. He grabs the stomac of the Miz from behind. The Miz goes to the ropes. The ref says to let him go. Finlay grabs The Miz by the stomac again and brings him in the corner. The Miz puches the back of Finlay. Finlay backs up. Both superstars lockdown. Finlay counters onto a necklock. The Miz goes on his knees. Finlay hits the face of the Miz with his elbow. Finlay grabs the head of the Miz and does a headlock. He does a takedown. He wrenches the headlock. Finlay gets up still with the headlock locked in. The Miz pushes Finlay to the ropes. Finlay bounces and does a powerful shoulderblock to the Miz. Finlay grabs the head of The Miz and does an uppercut to the face of The Miz. He stomps on the right hand of the Miz. He grabs the head of The Miz and smashes it once on the turnbuckle. He does another uppercut to the face of the Miz. He grabs the arm of The Miz and drags him towards himself to deliver the clothesline. He pins. 1...2.. and a kickout by The Miz. The Miz puches the stomac of Finlay. Finlay punches the face of The Miz and grabs him by the head . He does an irish whip towards the ropes. The Miz bounces and kicks the somtac of Finlay. The Miz grabs the arm of Finlay and delivers the irish whip to him towards the corner. Finlay hits his back in the corner. The Miz runs towards Finlay and performs his signature clothesline. Finlay is down in the ring as he rolls out of the ring. The Miz walks in the ring. Finlay grabs the legs of The Miz. The Miz falls down in the ring and pushes Finlay with his two feet towards the barricade. Finlay hits his back on the barricade.​

Michael Cole: Oh my god! This could do some serious damage.​

-The Miz goes by Finlay. He grabs him and send him back in the ring. The Miz slides in. He does an axe punch to the back of Finlay. He stomps on the back of the fighting irishmen Finlay. The Miz does a necklock to Finlay. Finlay trys to fight back getting up on his feet. He pushes The Miz in the corner. The Miz goes for the kick to the stomac of Finlay but Finlay grabs the leg of The Miz and connects a powerful clothesline. The Miz gets up fast and gets clotheslined again. The Miz gets up again and gets clotheslined again. The Miz gets up. Finlay grabs him up and slams him down. He connects with the Finlay press. He pins. 1...2.. and a kickout by The Miz. Finlay does elbow drops to the stomac of The Miz. John Morrison goes to enter the ring but the referee tells him to stay out of the ring. During that moment, Hornswoggle came out of the ring. and gave the shillalegh to Finlay. He hits the Miz with it. The referee turns around and see's Finlay hitting the Miz with it. The referee calls a DQ.​

Tazz: Finlay got disqualified!​

-Finlay tells the referee ''Come on!'' John Morrison arrives from the back to attack Finlay. He punches the back of Finlay who is on his knees. He does the moonlight drive to Finlay. John Morrison laughs and looks at Hornswoggle who is at ringside. John Morrison goes out of the ring near Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle trys to run away but John Morrison catches him fast. He grabs him by the head and sends him in the ring. John Morrison slides in the ring. Finlay is down in the ring near the bottom rope. John Morrison runs towards Finlay and does a dropkick. Finlay falls off from the ring. John Morrison grabs the neck of Hornswoggle. He grabs the shillalegh in the other hand. He hits the head of Hornswoggle with it. He drags The Miz to the stage.​

Commercial Break

Michael Cole: Shocking moments just happen right here in this very ring. Well ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, the MVP's VIP LOUNGE.​

MVP's VIP Lounge
-MVP enters the ring. In the ring, there is a sofa with a table. MVP grabs a mic and sits on his sofa confortably.
MVP: Welcome to the MVP's VIP Lounge. Now as usuel, big thing poppin', little things stoppin'. And speaking of big things, Vickie Guerrero told me to tell the NWS Universe a little road to paradise announcement. She told me to tell you that at road to paradise, there will be a tag team match featuring me teaming up with Lance Cade against Evan Bourne and R-Truth. The match is kind of like a number one contenders match. You see, the two winners will face each other for the united states championship the next episode of Pain after the PPV. Now like every time on the VIP Lounge, I have a guest. And tonight, my guest is my tag partner at road to paradise, Lance Cade!
-Lance Cade enters the ring with a suit.
MVP: Now you know that I don't like you. But we will be partners in a number one contenders match. I hope you won't mess up.
Lance Cade: MVP, you don't get the point. You should be extremly happy to have ME, as your partner.
MVP: Oh really? Let me just tell you that you lost your match against R-Truth last week. And to prove that I am better than you, I will face R-Truth next week and do the opposite of you, and that is win the match.
-Lance Cade turns red. He hits that face of MVP with the mic. He lets go the mic and grabs the head of MVP. He grabs him on a suplex clutch and connects with the suplex on MVP throught the small table placed in front of the sofa.

Michael Cole: OMG!

-Lance Cade looks at MVP. Then, He leaves as the crowd is booing him.

Backstage Promo
-Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy are backstage with their wrestling attires.
Rey Mysterio: Jeff, I just wanted to tell you that, I don't care if you deside to make me lose and defend my championship in a triple threat.
Jeff Hardy: Don't worry Rey. I will be a fair referee.
-Kurt Angle arrives.
Kurt Angle: Hey guys. Hey Rey Rey. I just came here to wish you luck on your match tonight because I know it won't be easy for you.
Rey Mysterio: Shut up! You are talking to the world heavyweight champion. I expect you talk to me with a little more respect.
Kurt Angle: I don't respect little bastards.
-Rey Mysterio slaps Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle punches Rey Mysterio to the face. Rey Mysterio grabs the head of Kurt Angle and slams it onto a wall. Rey Mysterio punches the stomac of Kurt Angle. At the same time, Kurt Angle punches the back of Rey Mysterio. Security guards comes to separate them.
Jeff Hardy watches.
Kurt Angle: I will see you in the ring, Mysterio!
-Rey Mysterio avoids the security guards and goes hiting the back of Angle. Kurt Angle falls down on the ground. Rey Mysterio punches the face of Angle but Kurt Angle putts his arms in front of his face to protect himself. The security guards come to grab Rey Mysterio. Jeff Hardy looks at his referee t-shirt. He looks at Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle and smiles.​

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle Vs. Rey Mysterio
Non-Title Normal Match
Special Guest Ref: Jeff Hardy
-Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring. He enters. Rey Mysterio's music hits. He comes to the ring. He goes on the apron. He does a springboard hurricanrana on Kurt Angle. The bell rings. Kurt Angle goes for a clothesline but Rey Mysterio ducks and bounces off the ropes. Angle grabs him on a side slam clutch but Mysterio counters onto a head scissors. Both superstars get up fast. Rey Mysterio goes a drop kick to Angle. Kurt Angle is in the corner. Rey Mysterio jumps on the knees of Angle and performs a monkey flip. Kurt Angle gets up fast. Rey Mysterio does an irish whip to his opponenent but Angle counters onto an irish whip to Mysterio in the corner. Rey Mysterio hits his stomac on the turnbuckle. Kurt Angle grabs him on a german suplex clutch but Rey Mysterio counters onto a german suplex clutch. Kurt Angle grabs the legs of Rey Mysterio as Rey Mysterio falls down to the ground. He grabs one foot of Rey Mysterio but Rey Rey pushes him away with his two legs.Angle bounces off the ropes and grabs the left leg of Rey Mysterio. He does an Angle lock but Rey goes to the ropes fast. Jeff counts. 1...2...3.. and Angle lets Rey go.​

Michael Cole: Look at the arrigant Kurt Angle, choking his opponent with the ropes.​

-Kurt Angle has the foot of Rey Mysterio towards his stomac. He throws the leg up in the air. Rey Mysterio jumps and does a backflip to land on his feet. Kurt Angle runs towards Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio does a drop toe hold. Kurt Angle falls to the second rope (619 Position). Rey Mysterio bounces off the opposite ropes. He goes for the 619 but Kurt Angle ducks and rolls out of the ring. Kurt Angle grabs the lg of Rey Mysterio and makes his fall on his stomac. he grabs the leg of Rey Mysterio towards the outside of the ring. Rey Mysterio falls stomac first to the ground outside the ring. Kurt Angle grabs the head of rey Mysterio and sends him back in the ring. Kurt Angle enters the ring sliding in. He grabs Rey Mysterio on a suplex clutch. He connects with the suplex. Kurt Angle is confident. He grabs the head of Rey Mysterio to bring him back on his feet. He does an irish whip to him towards the ropes. He bends himself down. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes and kicks the face of Kurt Angle. Rey Mysterio runs towards Angle and goes for his signature bulldog where he putts his legs around his opponent, goes up towards his head to connect with the bulldog but Kurt Angle counters onto a german suplex when Rey Mysterio is trying to get up to grab the head of Angle.​

Michael Cole: The german suplex!​

-Angle grabs the body of Rey Mysterio on a german suplex clutch but rey Mysterio grabs the ropes. Rey Mysterio does a roll up pin. 1...2... and a kick out by Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle gets up fast and does a powerful clothesline on Rey Mysterio. He pins. 1...2.. and a kickout. He grabs the head of rey Mysterio and lifts him on a side slam clutch. He does a backbreaker. He does a cover. 1...2.. and a kickout. he putts the head of Rey Mysterio towards the bottom rope and chokes him. Jeff counts. 1...2...3...4 and Kurt Angle lets go. Kurt Angle grabs the head of Rey Mysterio and putts him in the corner. He punches the head of Rey Mystero three times. Kurt Angle does an irish whip to Rey Mysterio towards the ropes. Rey Mysterio bounces. Kurt Angle grabs Rey Mysterio on a sideslam clutch. Rey Mysterio goes to counters onto a headscissors but Angle counters onto a sideslam. Kurt Angle goes for the cover but Rey Mysterio counters onto a passeum pin. 1...2...​

Tazz: And a near fall!​

-Angle does a clothesline right getting back up. Kurt Angle grabs the head of Rey Mysterio and does an irish whip to him towards the ropes. Rey Mysterio hangs on to the ropes. Kurt Angle runs towards Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio pulls down the ropes. Kurt Angle falls out of the ring. Rey Mysterio does suicide dive. He connects. He gets up slowly and grabs the head of Kurt Angle. He throws him back in the ring. Rey Mysterio goes on the apron and does a springboard legdrop to the back of the head of Angle. He pins. 1...2... and a near fall. Rey Mysterio grabs the head of Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle counter onto an irish whip to Rey Mysterio in the corner. Rey Mysterio bounces off the turnbuckle. Kurt Angle grabs his opponent on a electric chair clutch. Kurt Angle slams him down and he quickly goes for the Angle lock. Rey Mysterio pushes Angle to the second rope. (619 position) Rey Mysterio bounces off the opposite ropes. He connects with the 619. Kurt Angle gets up slowly. Rey Mysterio is on the apron. Rey Mysterio connects wih the spring board splash. He pins. 1...2..​

-Vladimir Kozlov arrives. Jeff Hardy lets go the pin. Kozlov enters the ring. Jeff Hardy and Kozlov are punching each other. Jeff Hardy bounces off the ropes. Kozlov connects with the headbutt to the stomac of Jeff Hardy. He grabs the head of Jeff Hardy. He does his signature (chokeslam) Rey Mysterio punches Vladmir Kozlov. Kozlov gets mad and headbutts Rey Mysterio to the stomac. Rey Mysterio is down. Suddenly...
Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me! (crowd boos) Since the current referee is unable to continue, the one replacing him is, Vladimir Kozlov!!!​

-Kurt Angle waits for Rey Mysterio to get up. Rey Mysterio gets up slowly. Kurt Angle connects with the Angle Slam. He covers. Kozlov goes... 1...2...3 and Kurt Angle win the match. Vladimir Kozlov leaves the stage. Vickie is to the stage.
Vickie Guerrero: It is official, at Road to Paradise, Rey Mysterio will defend his world heavyweight championship against Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle. The match will be.... A ladder match !​

-Kurt Angle laughs. He looks at Jeff Hardy struggling to get up. Jeff Hardy is holding on to the ropes. Kurt Angle goes towards him and does the Angle Slam to Jeff Hardy. He asks the world championship from Justin Roberts. Replays of Vladimir Kozlov interfering to attack Jeff Hardy hits on the screen... Kurt Angle grabs the title and lifts his arms in the air with the championship.​

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen, me and tazz say, good night!​

* A logo of Pain hits the bottom of the screen as the show goes off the air.​