• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
You know what makes me sad?

Tyrus now has more days with the NWA World Title than either Sting or AJ Styles, and is a few days from catching up to Christian Cage

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Wouldn't be sad about it. It's dumb but it's a wrestling championship that has only briefly been somewhat relevant in the last few years. Jax Dane and Rob Conway have like 1,000 combined days as champion, but no one cares.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I've never been more confused at who's a face or who's a heel than when I watch an episode of NWA Power :lmao including Murdoch's entire run since he lost the title lmao I don't even know what alignment Tyrus is anymore

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think EC3 is heel and Tyrus is face, Tyrus just never had a real face turn it just seems like that's how he's booked now (he was definitely heel before winning the belt)

And EC3 I guess theyre pushing more as an enigma, def blurring lines of good or bad which I assumed was the goal bc that seems to be EC3's entire goal since he started the control your narrative stuff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah Corbin needs to strip him of the title, fire him, and people need to blackball him from the business.

Openly flaunting the fact you intend to beat your kids for not being the same as you is reprehensible.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I think EC3 is heel and Tyrus is face, Tyrus just never had a real face turn it just seems like that's how he's booked now (he was definitely heel before winning the belt)

And EC3 I guess theyre pushing more as an enigma, def blurring lines of good or bad which I assumed was the goal bc that seems to be EC3's entire goal since he started the control your narrative stuff
Ec3 peaked my intrested when the first CYN promo happened think he tried to go to edgy tho and lost alot of steam. It also lost me quickly