• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I don't understand the comparison of Jericho with Hollywood Hogan/HHH/Jarrett. What Jericho does always feels it's in service of the story rather than damaging it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't understand the comparison of Jericho with Hollywood Hogan/HHH/Jarrett. What Jericho does always feels it's in service of the story rather than damaging it
a good take and I agree. His feuds go on too long is my only real complaint. The idea he's burying ppl is def ludicrous

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Everything goes on too long in AEW tbh, Tony doesn't seem to know how to adapt to injuries and outside factors aside from putting the story on pause which drags shit out

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I do understand ppl getting sour on Danielson jobbing to him a bunch but also no an ounce of me believes that's Jericho pulling heavy lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I actually like the fact that most things get payoffs even if they have to come later than they normally would.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I actually like the fact that most things get payoffs even if they have to come later than they normally would.
the payoffs thing is good and closing angles is good. he just needs to improve on the on-the-fly booking when ppl get hurt or stories get derailed. once in a while pulling a more risky audible would freshen stuff up. I do think they are doing a better job as of late though ands its improved the flow overall too because less things seem to stall (other than never ending bcc vs JAS but i actually like that feud again)