• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
YOU JUST DEFLECTED :lmao the racist part wasn't calling you racist, it was because you said the only reason you stopped with your anti-trans comments is because we have trans members now, not because you give a shit about trans people. I will keep things simple now so you can follow since that was too confusing

Uh no, I didn't deflect. I responded to what you said. You made the stupid ass comments about how racist I am when I'm only around "white" people. Forget the fact that I'm legally not 100% white due to my parents not even being the same race.

You ignored the "Ninja" comment which was also already brought up by a non white member too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Uh no, I didn't deflect. I responded to what you said. You made the stupid ass comments about how racist I am when I'm only around "white" people. Forget the fact that I'm legally not 100% white due to my parents not even being the same race.

You ignored the "Ninja" comment which was also already brought up by a non white member too.

Why would I answer your deflection from why you only don't shit on trans people bc there are trans members here :lol much less when you're bringing up someone that isn't even me lmaoooo I will continue not answering for something I think Jeff said? Will you continue not answering me?

Deth and Sky are good people and I don't want to offend either one of them. That's the only consequence, I'm concerned with facing on this site. Is offending people I actually think are good people.

So if you didn't know trans people that you considered "good people" you would still be misgendering and making them the butt of your jokes? That's what this sounds like to me, I can forgive jokes years ago but it's clear you haven't changed, you're just smart enough to avoid consequences lmao