• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I want him to stop being a coward and just call her a trannie. Be a fucking man for once, I'm sick of these transphobic people just being cowards and not saying shit because they hide behind their language and are actually afraid of the consequences. At least Swamps and Dak have fucking balls.
Are we sure about that? Two transphobic pieces of trash on the site was enough, can we handle a third?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
For someone who calls themselves Jimmy King with the nickname of Mr. Sunshine, you don't seem too happy. Lighten up. It'll do the whole world some good.

This is hilarious considering the man has won multiple nicest poster awards on more then one sight. If he doesn’t like you that’s a you problem Jimmy literally like almost everyone and every thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I want him to stop being a coward and just call her a trannie. Be a fucking man for once, I'm sick of these transphobic people just being cowards and not saying shit because they hide behind their language and are actually afraid of the consequences. At least Swamps and Dak have fucking balls.

Of course I have balls, you're always in my inbox begging for pictures of them. Sorry bro, Evan Peter's and Justin Timberlake the only two men that get pics from me!

Yes, I made some stupid ass comments insulting someone who isn't even on this site. (That person isn't even Trans, I believe). However, im Not going to make excuses about calling that person a name. I own it. Deth and Sky are good people and I don't want to offend either one of them. That's the only consequence, I'm concerned with facing on this site. Is offending people I actually think are good people.

Now, I've been "nice" to you and some of your "Self-Hatung Wokie Wokes", whi fake outrage and throw fake virtue signal on here every chance you get. You keep calling me "Phobic this and Phobic that" just because you don't agree with my stance on certain things in life, just re affirms the stereotype you are. You want to feud with me, let's do it, baby! You can bring your cronies, hell they can even keep me on ignore. Most of those fuckers got me on ignore because of my stance on COVID, and not for "Phobic" comments.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Oh man, I was called a fat self hating incel that can’t even change a car tire! Whatever will I do?

Whatever will you do? Get fatter, still not learn basic necessities in life, and still only repeat shit you see to fake outrage.

Now stop wiping cheetos on your shirt and take a shower, tub tubs.