• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The Rude Boys losing to Kratos and Aron - I just don't get why Rude Boys were thrown in against a certain loss. Terrible booking

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Kratos speaking for what seems like the first time in forever - solid promo at this level. Stevens need to turn heel though, as the the combo would make so much sense that way

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Kamille attacking Melina - was 100% better than the Belle vs. Blaze match, and to think she only starting hitting her because of her terrible commentary

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
May Valentine just saying - you lost to Kamille yesterday - god she can't even work out what episode they are on.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I popped so hard when I saw they were shoot slapping lmao shame they only did one round

Chris

Dreams are Endless
nwa-powerrrsurge-s6-e-1-360x540fit.jpg

On this week's jam packed episode of PowerrrSurge, Colby Corino faces off against Marshe Rockett, Mims takes on BLK Jeez, and Tootie Lynn, Skye Blue, and ThunderKitty do battle in a huge three way dance!

Plus, we'll hear from Jax Dane, NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Trevor Murdoch, and NWA World Women's Champion Kamille!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reporting in that on NWA PowerSurge this week, the usual CarShield commercials starred Ice T instead of Ric Flair